OOC Info Fall 520 Character Registry

Register here if you will be playing in Syliras this season.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This shining population center is considered the jewel of The Sylira Region. Home of the vast majority of Mizahar's population, Syliras is nestled in a quiet, sprawling valley on the shores of the Suvan Sea. [Lore]

Fall 520 Character Registry

Postby Mayhem on September 1st, 2020, 9:43 pm

Welcome to Syliras
Fall 520AV

Please fill out the registry as fully and accurately as you can. I use this information when preparing prompts and quests, and I want to know how to best help you!
Name:
Age & Race:
Profession: If employed (with SS thread granted by HD) then put that here. If not, what do you want to work as?

Length of Stay: How long are you staying?
Housing:Do you have an apartment or are you staying at one of the inns?

What are your character goals?: Whether for this season or for their life on Mizahar or anything in between.
How are you going to work towards that this season?: What do you want to do first? What skills are you going to train or connections are you going to make?
How would you like my help with this?: Modded threads, someone to bounce ideas off of, suggestions

Willing to Guest Storytell?: Guest Storytelling, are you willing to act as the mod for another player's thread?
Do you need other moderator assistance?: Anything you need that you didn't list beforehand.

Comments: Anything else you want to add.

Code: Select all
[i][b]Name:[/b][/i]
[i][b]Age & Race:[/b][/i]
[i][b]Profession:[/b][/i] If employed (with SS thread granted by HD) then put that here.  If not, what do you want to work as?

[i][b]Length of Stay:[/b][/i] How long are you staying?
[i][b]Housing:[/b][/i]Do you have an apartment or are you staying at one of the inns?

[i][b]What are your character goals?:[/b][/i] Whether for this season or for their life on Mizahar or anything in between.
[i][b]How are you going to work towards that this season?:[/b] [/i]What do you want to do first? What skills are you going to train or connections are you going to make?
[i][b]How would you like my help with this?:[/b][/i] Modded threads, someone to bounce ideas off of, suggestions

[i][b]Willing to Guest Storytell?:[/b] [/i][wiki]Guest Storytelling[/wiki], are you willing to act as the mod for another player's thread?
[i][b]Do you need other moderator assistance?:[/b][/i] Anything you need that you didn't list beforehand.

[i][b]Comments:[/b][/i] Anything else you want to add.
Syliras
Lore * Registry * Starting Guide
Mayhem
that's Grandmaster Mayhem to you

Words: 23436
Joined roleplay: August 26th, 2019, 2:25 am
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 1
Featured Contributor (1)

Postby Alexander Of Zeltiva on September 24th, 2020, 1:27 am

Name: Alexander Of Zeltiva
Age & Race: 22 year old human
Profession: Aspiring Hero

Length of Stay: I do not know at this time, but for at least a week or two.
Housing: Staying at an inn.

What are your character goals?: Establish himself in Syralis and attempt to make contact with the Knights of Syralis in order to quest with them.
How are you going to work towards that this season?: By making contact with the Syralis Knights
How would you like my help with this?: I wouldn't\t mind some suggestions, and perhaps some help finding people to play with.

Willing to Guest Storytell?: Guest Storytelling, Not at this time.
Do you need other moderator assistance?: Not at the moment.

Comments: If anyone wants to get something going feel free to pm me!
Alexander Of Zeltiva
Player

Words: 3361
Joined roleplay: September 22nd, 2020, 3:48 am
Race: Human
Character sheet

Postby Yomila on October 21st, 2020, 2:56 am

Name: yomila
Age & Race: 5 & ethaefal of leth
Profession: squire

Length of Stay: permanent
Housing: her apartment

What are your character goals?: learn more about the knights and herself. gain and build skills. explore.
How are you going to work towards that this season?: prioritizing skills required for knighthood and utilizing city and lore npcs to the best of my ability. hopefully roping in others who might still be lurking.
How would you like my help with this?: I'd love to get your input on some ideas I have and even get a modded thread if you have the time!

Willing to Guest Storytell?: I would love to once I have a better handle on the world and lore.
Do you need other moderator assistance?: confirming her place/job as a squire and whatever else needs finalizing please!

Comments: anyone seeing this: feel free to approach me for threads, both here and elsewhere (the outpost?!)
Last edited by Yomila on October 25th, 2020, 9:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Yomila
Player

Words: 74856
Joined roleplay: August 2nd, 2020, 3:33 am
Race: Ethaefal
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Reed on October 25th, 2020, 5:21 am

Name: Reed
Age & Race: 31 old, Akalak
Profession: squire

Length of Stay: permanent
Housing: a small apartment

What are your character goals?: Train, train, train, maybe some more train. All that aside, I'd like to get cracking on getting Reed's skills back up to speed once I've had a chance to review his threads.
How are you going to work towards that this season?: I'd like to push Reed past that final hurdle to get him in tip top shape for knighthood as well as make some new associations this season in preparation for the coming Nano season. I'm looking for new plots and new ideas so if you have something in mind feel free to reach out to me.
How would you like my help with this?: I'm not sure yet, but I'll let you know if something occurs to me.

Willing to Guest Storytell?: Yes.
Do you need other moderator assistance?: No
Reed
Player

Words: 112495
Joined roleplay: December 3rd, 2019, 6:47 pm
Race: Akalak
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Medals: 1
Mizahar Grader (1)