Jiina Xi

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, all the character sheets are kept for player characters. Feel free to come on in, browse the forum, look at what sort of characters others have created, and then begin your very own!

Moderator: Liaisons

Jiina Xi

Postby Jiina on March 3rd, 2011, 11:37 am

Jiina Xi

Basic Stats
Name: Jiina Xi
Birthday: 27th Spring 491AV
Race: Human
City: Lhavitian

Physical Description
Her short stature is nothing that stops her, Jiina stands at 5'4" and 125 pounds. Her body is quite thin, however, her weight coming from her muscles, which are in no way prominent. There is a subtle undertone of strength to her body, but one would have to look extremely closely to get the impression that she is anything other than a normal Lhavitian girl. She holds herself regally, straight backed, brilliant posture, after many years of acrobatics training and the mantra that the Twilight family has drilled into her: "Regal, strong, sophisticated." Her eyes are a coal black, and her hair, reaching just past her ears, is the same color. She often plays fake emotions of joy and the like on her face - her face is expressive, but one can never trust what you see on Jiina.

Character Concept
Jiina is all smiles, lovely, asking you questions about yourself and completely interested in you - until you turn your back. Queen of facades, she is cold and calculating in everything she does. Her nice front is a way of gaining information about you, for she wants to know everyone and every happening in the city of Lhavit. She has a calculative mind, storing any and all information in her brain, never sure when one might need to pull out all the stops. Rejected by the Shinya at a young age for being too "proud", she wants to get them back, and bring down first the Shinya, then the Seiza and then the Anchorite Hayani and finally Zintila herself. Lhavit does not deserve to be so prosperous, after the foolish mistake they made in refusing her. They and anyone who stands in the way of Jiina's work will be eliminated.

Character History
Born to Aisha of Lhavit, two weavers who supplied the Silk Palace with their silks, Jiina Yao was raised a strong, independent woman. She was the only child in the family for six years and so had no one to defer to. When her little brother, Meino, was born, his respect went to her. Her parents favour of her, being the only child, made her grow up a proud girl who felt entitlement to much - a mindset which did not belong to one of the Aisha. Ever since she was a little girl, she had wanted to one of the Shinya, working for the good of Lhavit. When she was eight, however, she was rejected as a candidate. They said she was too "proud". The rejection was to form the rest of her adult life.

Her brother went on to train as a weaver, fully intending on carrying on the family business. Jiina however, to the bemusement of her parents, did not do anything of the short. She only trained incessantly in her unarmed combat and acrobatical skill. Her parents did not protest overmuch as she still occassionally helped out in the store. She was training, however, to prove her family and the Shinya wrong.

Age of seventeen: in the Surya Plaza, believing she was ready, she walked up to a Shinya who was only a couple of years older than her and jabbed him in the chest. "Your rabble of supposed warriors made a mistake in rejecting me," she spat in his face, and moved into her stance she took before fighting. With a deep breath, she launched a full frontal attack on the Shinya, the best she had, pulling out all the stops. The Shinya beat her in under ten seconds. She was taken home and promptly kicked out. The shame was too much for the Yao family. She was disowned.

The shame of joining the Shimobe class was too much for a proud girl such as Jiina. She could only think of one way she could be saved from the disgrace: the Twilight Family. That very day she traipaised over to the Tower, and entered. She demanded an audience with Weisur Twilight. She was denied, and passed off to his right hand man. Sitting down in front of his desk, she plonked herself down and burst out with what had been plaguing her mind. "I am Jiina Yao. I have been disowned. I want to be one of you. I want to help the Twilight Family regain their former honour."

He looked suspicious, and sent her away. Just as she was about to argue, a strong man, no older than early thirties, attractive too, knocked lightly and entered. "Pardon me," he began. "But may I ask you something, Jiina?" She nodded her assent. "Do you know any form of unarmed fighting?" She nodded again, not sure how much of her plight she should disclose to a stranger. The man turned to the right hand man of Weisur. "Sir, I would like to, in essence, adopt Jiina Yao. She can share my room, my allowance, my name. I shall teach her flux." The right hand man did not give Jiina a choice. "Very well then. Jiina Xi you are now. Follow Taeto." Jiina got up silently and followed him. Her future had been decided.

Jiina Xi was now the 'daughter' of Taeto Xi. He trained her in Flux and taught her everything she knew. He too was dissatisfied with the running of Lhavit, as he had been rejected as part of the Seiza. He wanted to help his new charge regain her honour and lessen the arrogant establishments of Lhavit, alongside his daughter. They are the perfect duo. They will conquer Lhavit.
Last edited by Jiina on May 12th, 2011, 2:04 am, edited 10 times in total.
Jiina
Daddy's little girl

Words: 53253
Joined roleplay: March 3rd, 2011, 11:13 am
Character sheet

Jiina Xi

Postby Jiina on March 3rd, 2011, 11:43 am

Skills
Acrobatics: 22
Acting: 2
Cryptography: 1
Deception: 5
Flux: 33
Intelligence: 2
Interrogation: 5
Intimidation: 1
Investigation: 3
Manipulation: 1
Observation: 4
Rhetoric: 2
Running: 1
Seduction: 1
Unarmed Combat: 15

Lores 14
  • Twilight Family
  • Flux
  • Mhakula Tea House Layout (Competent)
  • Manipulating a Conversation (Basic)
  • The Strategy of Deceit (Basic)
  • Isette: Both Simple and Complicated
  • Beginnings of a Bond: Isette
  • Isette: The Cat Kelvic (Partial)
  • Tao Kuroya
  • Manipulating a Tourist
  • Shinya? He called me Shinya?!
  • Washing Your Hands Of Fools
  • Trying To Be Nice Is A Pain In The Ass
  • Asking for Help Without Asking For Help

Possessions
Standard starting package
Clothing: Tight black pants, skin tight to cling to movement. A black singlet, tight fitted again. When necessary, she will wear a full body black suit which is leather, for warmth and acrobatics.
Heirloom: Black leather straps that belonged to her mother. Her mother gifted them to her on her sixteenth, and she wears them around her wrists rather than her hair. It was a sign of respect, but now she wears them to remind herself of what she has lost.

Languages
Fluent in Lhavitian
Passable with Common
Embarrasses herself whilst speaking Symenos

Ledger
(Cashed in Starting Package)
600gm
Last edited by Jiina on May 16th, 2011, 2:17 am, edited 14 times in total.
Jiina
Daddy's little girl

Character sheet

Jiina Xi

Postby Jiina on March 3rd, 2011, 11:54 am

Jiina
Daddy's little girl