[Silver Lake]Fun in the Sun (Open)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Home of the Konti people, this ivory city is built of native konti stone half in and half out of the sea. Its borders touch the Silverwood, and stretch upwards towards Silver Lake, home of the infamous konti vision water. [Lore]

Postby Anshun Tulish on March 6th, 2011, 7:50 pm

Spring, Day 15, Year 511

Anshun Tulish walked quickly toward Silver Lake, his feet moving at a speed he wasn't quite used to. Out of the water, where everything moved more slowly, he felt far less resistance than he was used to.

Once on the beach, he dropped his backpack and trident and dove into the water, happily breathing the cool and clean fluid. After a moment or two of simply swimming around and lounging in the shallows, he decided to see the rest of the lake, and swam from one end to the other, staying out of the much darker areas of the lake for fear of a fish much larger than he.

After a while, he simply floated around on the surface of the lake, enjoying the warmth of the sun and water. I wish someone else were here he thought, observing the almost deserted shore At least to talk to, if not to swim around with
Anshun Tulish
The Devoted Charoda

Words: 8503
Joined roleplay: March 6th, 2011, 3:23 pm
Race: Charoda
Character sheet

Postby Shri on March 6th, 2011, 10:14 pm

Shri walked out of her small cabin, closing the door behind her. In her hands were a little easel, a small piece if paper, a brush and some paint. Today she planned on painting the beautiful Silver Lake with extravagant details, a fish or two there and maybe some lilypads. Today was going to be a peaceful day for Shri.

Half-way there, she noticed that she didn't bring any food. She paused, and noticed she wasn't skilled in fishing at all, but maybe someone would be at the lake who could teach her some new skills. Shri continues walking.

When she finally arrives at the lake, she sits down by the edge of the water. Carefully setting her supplies down, she looks over and notices someone floating on the water. Maybe this someone knows how to fish, Shri decides to start a conversation with him.

"Hello" She waves her hand.
Last edited by Shri on March 8th, 2011, 11:15 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Shri
Love is a Piece of Art

Words: 14432
Joined roleplay: March 5th, 2011, 9:22 pm
Race: Konti
Character sheet

Postby Anshun Tulish on March 6th, 2011, 11:56 pm

Maybe I could practice with my trident? Anshun thought idly, floating around on the calm lake. I can barely hit a mackerel with it in any case, so perhaps I should-

His thoughts were interrupted by a loud "Hello" coming from shore. Anshun reactively straightened up to see who was calling, and consequently stopped floating. After sinking a few feet into the water, Anshun came back up and looked at the girl on shore, the dorsal fins on his head clearly showing. He dove back into the water momentarily, only to come popping out of the water every few moments like a dolphin.

In a few moments, he was at the shore, and he clambered out of the water. Walking over to her, he recognized her as Konti, and spoke in broken Kontinese.
"Hello, I be Anshun, a friend. You are who?"
Anshun Tulish
The Devoted Charoda

Character sheet

Postby Shri on March 7th, 2011, 12:07 am

Shri watches him silently as he comes toward her. She notices that he can't speak fluent Kontinese. Shri glances at his body, she's never seen a Charoda before and is interested in Anshun. A smile appears on her face.

"I'm Shri. Nice to meet you Anshun."

She starts to wonder if he understood all of that. She starts to stare at him, thinking about what Charoda's do.
Last edited by Shri on March 8th, 2011, 11:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Shri
Love is a Piece of Art

Character sheet

Postby Anshun Tulish on March 7th, 2011, 12:25 am

Anshun noticed the quick one-over she gave him, and abruptly realizes she has probably never seen a Charoda before.

Before continuing the conversation, Anshun held up a single finger, the universal sign for 'one moment'. He ran back to the water and dove in, webbed fingers scooping the water as he picked up speed. In a few minutes, he returned with his trident in his hand and his backpack over his shoulder.

Anshun motioned for her to sit down, and did the same, sitting cross-legged on the smooth wet sand. Swallowing slowly, he continued talking.

"Shri is...good name" said Anshun in very bad kontinese "Good to be meet you too. Can you speak the common or char?"
Anshun Tulish
The Devoted Charoda

Character sheet

Postby Shri on March 7th, 2011, 12:45 am

As she sits on the soft wet sand, she carefully listens to what Anshun is saying. Shri is not easily understanding what he is saying, but she makes out a couple of things though.

"Thanks" She scoops up a handful of sand, and gently drops it. "Sorry, I only know Kontinese." She looks him in the eye, and then drops her vision to the ground beneath her. The sand is comforting her. Shri closes her eyes, and breathes in slowly. The scent of sea water fills her nose. She happily sighs. Her legs uncross, and her feet dip into the water. The water is not freezing, but yet not warm. The water is perfect temperature. Moments pass, and an earge to swim enters her body."Would you like to swim with me?"
Last edited by Shri on March 8th, 2011, 11:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Shri
Love is a Piece of Art

Character sheet

Postby Anshun Tulish on March 7th, 2011, 1:00 am

Anshun watches her as she speaks, seeing her facial expression and her seeming harmony with herself and the rest of the beach. After hearing the Konti's response, Anshun shakes his head sadly

"That is too bad." he commented, his sentence structure decent at best. However, at her invitation to swim, his face lights up. "I love to swim! I spend most life in ocean, can breathe under the water!"

Standing up ad pulling her up after him, Anshun dashed toward the water, diving in as soon as it is waist deep. Still pulling her along, he is careful to keep her head above the water, but moves incredibly fast along the top of the water, his arm and legs churning the surface of the lake.

"Do you like?" he asks her excitedly
Anshun Tulish
The Devoted Charoda

Character sheet

Postby Shri on March 7th, 2011, 1:55 am

While Anshun is pulling her across the water, she notices that he is trying to keep her head ubove the water. Shri enjoys speeding across the lake, and she giggle as the water comes and tickles her face.

Shri replys to his question "This is fun! By the way, I have gils. So you don't have to keep my head above the water"

(By the way, you're not supposed to control other peoples characters at all)
Last edited by Shri on March 8th, 2011, 11:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Shri
Love is a Piece of Art

Character sheet

Postby Anshun Tulish on March 7th, 2011, 9:28 pm

((Sorry, didn't really mean too!))

Anshun looked up in excitement, realizing what was going to happen next. "Let us dive!" he yanking on her hand, then releasing her and diving underneath the water first.

Twisting and turning in the colder water deeper and farther from the sun, Anshun reveled in his aquatic speed and grace. Looking up at the surface of the water, Anshun sped upward faster and faster, bursting out of the water and doing a somersault before splashing back into the lake.

"It is a good lake, no?" called Anshun, making sure Shri could hear him.
Anshun Tulish
The Devoted Charoda

Character sheet

Postby Shri on March 8th, 2011, 10:49 pm

Shri dips her head under the clear water. She watches Anshun as he twists and turns deeper into the water. The cool water feels nice and cold on her face. She watches with amusement as Anshun swims deeper into the water. Shri swims deeper into the water.

The lake is beautiful from what she can see. There's varietys of under water plants, they calmly move as the waves tickles them. The fish in the lake are colourful. There are fish of blue, red and orange shades. Shri enjoys watching them swim around. She slowly moves toward them, trying not to disturb their peace.

As she get's closer to the fish, Shri notices the detail in their scales. They look even more beautiful closer up. She reaches her hand out to touch a small jade-green fish. The fish comes toward her, like it's giving her a hug. Shri puts her arms around it, and gives it a slight hug. After she pulls away, the fish is still there. It looks like it's smiling at her. Shri smiles back at the little fish, and thinks that she now has a little fish friend. She decided to name it.

"Hey little fish. Your name is now Jade."

She turns her head as she hears Anshun talking to her. Shri turns away from the fish, and swims toward him.

"It is a good lake!" She grins ever-so widly.
Shri
Love is a Piece of Art

Character sheet

Next