Ixal.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, all the character sheets are kept for player characters. Feel free to come on in, browse the forum, look at what sort of characters others have created, and then begin your very own!

Moderator: Liaisons

Ixal.

Postby Ixal on March 6th, 2011, 8:21 pm

Basics.
Now I do as I please,
And lie through my teeth.
Someone might get hurt,
But it won't be me.
I should probably feel cheap,
But I just feel free...
And a little bit empty.

Race: Vantha.
Height: 5'7.
Weight: 130 lbs.

Appearance.
Ixal is average height for a Vantha, although most other races tend to tower above him. His hair is black and always shaggy, despite any attempts to care for it at all. In the sunlight it appears to have golden highlights to it. He is thin with an athletic build, and very agile. His eyes, like those of all Vantha, tend to shift color according to his feelings.

Personality.
ESFP Personality Type.

Ixal has a lot to learn. He is hedonistic and irresponsible, self-centered almost to the point of solipsism, and often extremely insensitive to the feelings of those around him. However, he is extremely charismatic and easily excitable, exuding a slight nervous agitation whenever he is around. He tends to be rather unpredictable and does many things without reason. His imaginative nature and cryptic charm make it easy for him to make friends with nearly anyone, and he is clever and extroverted when it comes to social situations. It is known that he can talk his way out of nearly any mess he gets himself into, which does happen quite frequently. Not many people can handle his sporadic nature, but those who can tend to say that the fun is worth the trouble. He has never really needed anything in his entire life, as it was provided to him in Avanthal before he chose to leave.

History.
Ixal comes from a rather rich Hold in Avanthal. His family is very large, and conduct a very successful horse breeding barn in the frigid north, generally breeding Frostmarchs and Avanthalian Sleigh Horses. As a result, he has worked and trained in the business for quite a while, and received his own foal at age sixteen to raise like his many siblings had. He chose a jet-black Sleigh Horse and named her Fei. She became his best friend, and once she'd been trained to pull a carriage, his main source of income. He made money transporting travelers around, especially those who had trouble tolerating the cold. Having so many siblings, he tended to get in trouble and go unnoticed a lot growing up; his family very rarely had time for him as an individual, which probably contributed to his selfish nature now. He decided to leave at age twenty-two, after not having found a wife yet, and took Fei and his carriage with him. Along the way, he found a stray dog who he brought with him on his travels and trained to guard him, whom he named Aurora.

From there, he traveled southeast through Sylira and Cyphrus, stopping in major cities to find people who needed transportation, which got him all the way to Riverfall. When he was just outside the city, he set up camp for the night. He then awoke to an ambush; before he could do anything, the people he was traveling with had him bound and knocked out. When he came to, everything was gone. They'd taken his cart, his supplies, and his horse. All that remained was the money he'd had on his person and Aurora, who had run off after being wounded and returned to him once the bandits were gone. He cared not about the possessions, but his poor Fei's absence left him brokenhearted. Eight years he'd spent with her, and now she was gone, probably to be sold off in the city or worse.

Talent.
Skills:
Land Navigation 10/100
Driving 10/100
Riding 10/00
Horsemanship 10/100
Singing 10/100
Storytelling 10/100 (Racial Bonus.)

Lore:
Tying different types of knots.
Winter survival.

Posessions.
-Aurora.
One-year-old guard dog.

Ledger.
-600 gm.

Threads.
6th of Spring, 511 AV: Riverfall City Gates.
Ixal finally reaches the city of Riverfall, Aurora in his arms. They are both badly wounded, Aurora on the verge of death.

6th of Spring, 511 AV: {Sanctuary} First Blood of Spring.
Ixal makes his way to The Sanctuary, where he and Aurora are healed.
Ixal
Narcissist Extraordinaire.

Words: 5396
Joined roleplay: March 6th, 2011, 5:43 pm
Race: Human, Vantha
Character sheet