[Flashback] Awaken These Hands [Gural]

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Built into the cliffs overlooking the Suvan Sea, Riverfall resides on the edge of grasslands of Cyphrus where the Bluevein River plunges off the plain and cascades down to the inland sea below. Home of the Akalak, Riverfall is a self-supporting city populated by devoted warriors. [Riverfall Codex]

Postby Azeran on May 9th, 2011, 3:55 pm

Akalak eyes on Akalak eyes. Azeran was ashamed of this brother of his now, his words. Forget they were blood. He didn't know what he was asking, and yes, Koarhal was next to begging to teach his little brother a thing or two, but Azeran wouldn't comply. He stood tall, dropping his guard and shaking his head. "So be it. I will not allow the bloodlust to separate us, even if this means consciously separating myself from you. You can find yourself a new sparring partner, Gural, or perhaps it is Corak I am speaking with. However, I will not be responsible today."

Azeran frowned, knowing this time was different. His brother couldn't see what was formulating inside of him. His brother couldn't understand why he was so reluctant this time, but he was. This would be the last time they fought, and already Azeran was walking away. If the relationship be damaged, so be it. It was better than his own sanity and the death of his brother on his hands. His family wouldn't forgive that. Azeran stepped out of the arena without another word or even listening to anything Gural might say.

oocSorry for the abrupt end. Azeran died so I need to wrap up all threads.
Azeran
Dead

Words: 36827
Joined roleplay: December 8th, 2010, 1:31 am
Race: Akalak
Character sheet

Postby Baku on June 3rd, 2011, 4:03 am

Thou has written, and thou has completed, so I award thee the following....

Azeran: +3 Observation, +1 Meditation, +3 Rhetoric, +3 Hand to Hand,

Lore: The Gideon Arena, The Smell of Violence, Pride, Raising One’s Family Status, How the Imbalance of Akalaks Can be Felt, Bloodlust of the Dark Brother, Keeping the Dark Brother at Bay, The Familiar Sparing Partner, Restraining One’s Self, The Elements of a Spar, Walking Away From the Risk

Gural: +3 Rhetoric, +2 Observation, +3 Hand to Hand, +1 Tactics,

Lore: In No Big Rush, Who Runs the Show Between Akalak Souls, Offering Advice To Siblings, The Familiar Sparring Partner, Deals Between Souls, Starting Things Quickly, Following the Dark Brother’s Blunt Advice, The Pace of a Spar, Asking for One’s All,

Additional Notes: A short, but nice sparing thread. I was half expecting a bloody battle between two dark soul Akalaks. A shame it had to end abruptly.

~Not all dreams, are meant to be had.

Baku
Dream Eater

Words: 151190
Joined roleplay: September 19th, 2010, 4:28 am
Race: Staff account
Office

Previous