A Tree at the Boardwalk (Celescia)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This northernmost city is the home of Morwen, The Goddess of Winter, and her followers who dwell year round in a land of frozen wonder. [Lore]

Postby Berus on March 16th, 2011, 4:02 pm

Berus shrugged. “Of course we boys are pressured! My mother often tells me how I should settle down, part of the whole ‘secure life’ deal they want.” He smiled at her, “Well, I wish you much success in noble art, and I’m certain if you apply yourself you can become a great healer, then no one will pressure you away from that path! Who knows, perhaps your skill will lead you to great places?” Berus shrugged. “It’ll bring you farther than this silly lyre of mine, at least, maybe even to the south, away from Avanthal and all the pressures?”
^ thanks to Cheshire and Darren =D
Berus
Little Bard

Words: 104483
Joined roleplay: March 4th, 2011, 1:33 am
Race: Human, Vantha
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Celescia on March 17th, 2011, 12:29 am

"I hav not really focues much on my future or thought about things of the nature." Celescia told him, "I mean I would think that I wouldn't want to stay in a land where I cant find a place like here on the boardwalk to have peice and quiet to sing and dance as silly as I am and to meet wonderful nice people like you dear aquaintance of mine." She smiled as she looked down towards the ground.
Celescia
Player

Words: 2678
Joined roleplay: March 14th, 2011, 8:01 am

Postby Berus on March 17th, 2011, 1:13 am

Berus grinned. Then he looked up at the sun and a concerned expression dominated his face for a moment. He leaned back and then rolled, the momentum bringing him up to his feet easily. “Well, charming young lady, I promised my friend I would be back before noon with a rhyme for the word ‘silver’ and, though I haven’t thought of one yet, I do think I’d better head back to inform him of my failure. Unless, of course, you have any suggestions…?” He said, winking hopefully.
Berus
Little Bard

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Celescia on March 18th, 2011, 7:56 pm

Celescia looked at him with a concerned on her face as well.."I cannot think of one at this very moment but, maybe I could travel with you and we could possible toss ideas back and forth and come up with one?" She looked down at the ground, "Well I got part of one...how about 'Once there was a sliver of silver......and then I got nothing."
Celescia
Player

Postby Berus on March 18th, 2011, 8:59 pm

Berus grinned. "Well, 'Once there was a sliver of silver' certainly sounds nice! But I can't find a nice rhyme for it. I'm beginning to think there aren't any rhymes for silver at all. I suppose 'pilfer' would work, but it requires a bit of a strange accent. 'Once there was a sliver of silver, Which I thought I could pilfer. Turns out it was the moon, now everyone thinks I'm a loon,'.... Ah, any suggestions from there? I'm starting to hate the word Silver." Berus sighed.
Berus
Little Bard

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Celescia on March 18th, 2011, 9:35 pm

Celescia giggled slightly, "I believe that I am beginnig to agree with you, but I dont beleive in hating things. Ok lets see loon umm what about...ok i have ran dry I believe, i'm sorry that I could not help you.
Celescia
Player

Postby Berus on March 19th, 2011, 3:41 am

Berus stopped, turning to Celescia. "We're looking for an A-A-B-B-A scheme! We need another err... rough rhyme with silver." He turned for a moment, pondering the problem. "Agh, nevermind, I don't think there is another rhyme. Pilfer was a stretch anyway." Berus looked up into the sky as he considered going back to his friend empty handed. "Oh well, at least I have a wonderful young lady to spend the time with until I have to go back," he said, winking.
Berus
Little Bard

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Celescia on March 19th, 2011, 3:59 am

Celescia looked slowly over at Berus, "I'm sorry that I couldn't find you the rhyme that you needed to tell your friends." She slowly started to hum the song that her mother used to sing her when she was little. "BUut come now let that not ruin the wonderful time that we could still have together before you must once again remember as you head over to tell your friend the bad news, that you could not help him with." She slowly started to dance, swaying back and forth as she tried to get the yound gentleman to losen up some.
Celescia
Player

Postby Berus on March 25th, 2011, 12:18 am

Berus laughed merrily as she began dancing a bit as she walked. She was simply too graceful for him not to whip out his lyre and play a slow song to accompany her. So, he pulled it off of his back and started playing a song that, for some odd reason, always reminded him of the wind rustling through the trees. It sort of complimented her swaying walk when he managed to match it to her movements. Moving his hands managed to warm them up a bit in the chilly air and he instantly felt much more relaxed as his fingers went into memorized, fluid motions.
Berus
Little Bard

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Celescia on March 25th, 2011, 3:21 am

Celescia smiled back at him as she turned to face him and started to dance backwards to th tune that he started to play on his lyre. She didn't know what particular song that he was playing but, she kneew that loving music as he did it would loosen him up sooner or later if he just kept playing. "So, is there a song that goes with that melody or is it just a melody?" Celescia asked the gentlemen as she slowly started to dance through the trees leaving that path every now and then.
Celescia
Player

PreviousNext