Trapped At Home (Open)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Center of scholarly knowledge and shipwrighting, Zeltiva is a port city unlike any other in Mizahar. [Lore]

Trapped At Home (Open)

Postby Derailey on March 18th, 2011, 8:25 am

Lazerus sat on a small dock, and watched the sailors and ships of all shapes and sizes go by, while he just sat there. He would see everything from row boats to grand ships sailed by Royalty. They were both equally amazing to him, for both could take him far away from this place. He needed to get away. His whole life he had been trying to, he just hasn't found the right time, the right resources, or transportation. He thought about just jumping onto one of these boats and seeing where it would take him...but he could never do it. After all of his talk of bravery and wishes to leave, he could never do it.

He stood, boots making hollow sounds against the wood. He should really head back home. His grandfather was probably worried about him. Slowly he started his weighted walk down the busy cobbled stone streets, barely dodging a crewhand carrying a large crate that would have taken off his head.

With desperate crystal blue eyes, he took one last look at the large ship that was docked at the port, how shimmered brilliantly as the sun came over the horizon.
Derailey
You want a battle. I'll give you a war.

Words: 36925
Joined roleplay: March 16th, 2011, 8:24 pm
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet
Scrapbook

Trapped At Home (Open)

Postby Gossamer on March 18th, 2011, 5:54 pm

Moderator Note:
Hi there. Your PC name must match your account name. If you want multiple accounts, you must create a new account and link it to this current one. In addition, Lazerus does not meet with our naming requirements because it is copy written in two different games. I will keep this thread locked until the text is altered. If you create a new account, let me know and I will delete the thread.
BBC CodeHelp DeskStarting GuideSyka
Gossamer
Words reveal soul.

Words: 6357243
Joined roleplay: March 23rd, 2009, 4:40 pm
Blog: View Blog (24)
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 11
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
Lore Master (1) Artist (1)
Trailblazer (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
Hyperposter (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) Power Fork (1)