OOC Info The Syka Character Registry - Fall 522 A.V.

Please register here if you are playing in the city this season.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Syka is a new settlement of primarily humans on the east coast of Falyndar opposite of Riverfall on The Suvan Sea. [Syka Codex]

Moderator: Gossamer

The Syka Character Registry - Fall 522 A.V.

Postby Ialari Pythone on October 27th, 2022, 12:10 am

Character Registry
  1. What is your name? Ialari Pythone
  2. Who are you? Be as lengthy as you'd like. I am complicated...A Master Domineer, marked by a number of gods while existing with a soul that has been shattered into many pieces for a reason I don't know. While trying to reforge that broken soul, I am working on learning what it is to be more; more than what I think I'm expected to be.
  3. Are you a resident or tourist? Resident
  4. Tell us one dream your PC has for the future. To break expectations based on the past.
  5. How do you plan on supporting yourself? Collecting materials for the Panacea while pursuing other possible sources of income such as crafting Magecraft items to trade with the Outpost while putting those profits back into Syka.
  6. What would be considered your PC's absolute dream best day? The day would be without strangeness and without that hollow feeling in the pit of my stomach. The food and drink would be unending and peace would take the place of worry and noise.
  7. What one aspect of your PC do you really want to explore this season? Honestly, I am still working on that.
  8. Does your PC have any goals this season? To increase some skills and maybe indulge in a new one.
  9. Tell me why you chose Syka? What are some of its good aspects? What are some of its drawbacks? The development is amazing and the story potential is above and beyond.
  10. Is there anything you'd like to see changed or improved? Still putting thought toward that.
  11. What does your PC add to Syka? Weirdness as well as great magical potential.
  12. Do you have Wilderness Survival at Expert or higher? Y/N. This means you are now a Sykan Ranger. No, I am still developing this.
Remade In My Dominion!

Character Sheet

Granted Flashback Threads between 510 and 512 by Tarot.
Ialari Pythone
I'm Poison.

Words: 923994
Joined roleplay: August 13th, 2009, 3:26 am
Race: Isur
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Medals: 7
Mizahar Grader (1) Trailblazer (2)
Overlored (1) Riverfall Seasonal Challenge (1)
2013 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1) 2012 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Previous