OOC Info Happy New Year Mizahar!

Welcome to Spring 523 A.V.!!!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Syka is a new settlement of primarily humans on the east coast of Falyndar opposite of Riverfall on The Suvan Sea. [Syka Codex]

Moderator: Gossamer

Happy New Year Mizahar!

Postby Gossamer on March 2nd, 2023, 3:19 am

Happy 523 Mizahar!!!!

The Watchtowers have flared green universally throughout Mizahar. The season has changed again. The game is currently in the timestamp of '''Spring 523 AV'''. Spring has 91 days so you can play any of those days throughout March 2023, April 2023 and May 2023. It's also - please note - a year change so we go from 522 to 523!

Due to having no Storyteller and no active players, Lhavit has closed. This means that Syka and Sunberth are the two cities currently open. Remember, if you are active and want to be a storyteller, you can open any city anywhere if you can generate interest in others to play in that city.

All threads are grandfathered unless otherwise noted. Get things graded, turned in for grades, and get your wages requested! I hope everyone has a great year on Miz. I know my last one was rough, but things are looking so much better at this current time. Lets see if we can get another year of fantastic stories under our belts! We deserve it.

Gossamer

BBC CodeHelp DeskStarting GuideSyka
Gossamer
Words reveal soul.

Words: 6357243
Joined roleplay: March 23rd, 2009, 4:40 pm
Blog: View Blog (24)
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 11
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
Lore Master (1) Artist (1)
Trailblazer (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
Hyperposter (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) Power Fork (1)