The Resurfacing (Open)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This is Falyndar at its finest. Danger lurks everywhere - in the ground, in the trees, in the bush. Only the strongest survive...

Moderator: Gossamer

The Resurfacing (Open)

Postby Schism on August 5th, 2012, 2:32 am

Your Grade, Enjoy!
Sorian

Skill(s)
Persuasion: +1 -- Navis tried so hard, hehe.
Seduction: +2
Intelligence: +2
Wilderness Survival: +1

Lore(s)
Being a Long Way from Home
Welcome to Falyndar
Sibilant Speech is Suspicious
Flattery Can Be Seductive
Wilderness Survival: Find Water
Lost in Time

Note(s)
Most of Falyndar’s plants are poisonous. That thorn prick will give Sorian a fever for a few days (he can sweat it off in three minimum days), and the immediate area will swell a bit. So, if you’re threading within the next few, or your PC isn’t safe, take care of that. ;) Careful to not die of heat exhaustion!

So much detail and so little I can give. I feel bad, but the story itself is very rewarding I hope.

I will admit the strong man appearance can be seductive.

There’s a great use of the ellipsis in this thread from you, and I’m not totally sure the effect of his speech pattern translated. Try breaking it up with dash marks and commas instead for an alternative effect when it comes to the abrupt stops (-), pauses(,), or drawn out silences (…). He just sounds slow with all the…-ing.

Rhysati

Skill(s)
Intelligence: +2
Stealth: +2
Camouflage: +1
Hunting: +1
Seduction: +3
Rhetoric: +5
Wilderness Survival: +2

Lore(s)
Waiting For the Big Catch
Unarmed and Unafraid
Liar, Liar…
Wilderness Survival: Find Water
Note(s)

Just remember that Dhani, eyes included, are entirely human in appearance in the human form. I took the slit eyes as part of the transformation; which you can absolutely note as the body is shifting. So coy indeed too… :)

Rhysati has me putting my hand over my eyes in the entire later half of this thread. She captivates Dhani pride very well.

Final Notes: Let me know if there’s a problem with anything in the grade. I’d like to see this thread to completion if Sorian is ever to return. PM in that event, I’ll revoke the grade, and we can revisit this little tale of two… Keep up the writing. I enjoyed the thread thoroughly.
Schism
AS: Zinrah & The Jungle Wilds

Words: 118707
Joined roleplay: June 15th, 2012, 2:32 am
Race: Staff account
Office

Previous