[SacredArch Hotsprings]To Be Free (closed)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Stretching northward along the coastline of the Suvan Sea, the Cobalt Mountains are the home of the Bronze Wood, numerous ruins, and creatures both strange and fantastical.

Postby Flick on April 9th, 2011, 7:13 am

That threw the girl. She tilted her head and narrowed her eyes, unable to fathom what he'd just said.

"You have no master? No bonded owner? Have you never belonged to anyone?" A pang of old hurts tugged at her heart, broken bonds violent and painful. The pain flittered across her dark eyes. Looking down at the clear water, her words stammered out.

"I don't...anymore. I did once, I was bonded. But...he didn't want to bond in return. I...was supposed to be a gift, a pet. But...I ran away. I..don't belong to anyone. Anymore." Flick skipped over the painful abuse she'd endured, and the deeper parts of the story. It was still raw, still hurt. Ren didn't need to know her life story. Jumping to her feet, the girl pulled her fingers through her hair to help it dry and wandered towsrds her clothes.

"You must have had a wonderful life." She said in a low voice, unable to imagine a life in freedom as anything but good. Her sheltered existance also lent her ignorance.

Flick
Streetfox

Words: 59171
Joined roleplay: March 22nd, 2010, 6:33 am
Blog: View Blog (1)
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet

Postby Ren Tanor on April 9th, 2011, 2:35 pm

Ren Reached over, patting Flick on the back in an atempt to comfort her. Ren felt a pang guilt for puting Flick in such a position of distress.

Ren's mind raced, was there anthing he could do to help her. "Flick do you want to join my pack, its pretty small right now but it will get bigger" Ren asked as a grin spread across his face.

"We could go today you could help me find some more people" Ren said trying to sound as inviting as posible. Ren layed down and waited for an answer.
"Lead me, follow me, or get out of my way."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
George Patton
Ren Tanor
Pack Beast

Words: 31487
Joined roleplay: March 16th, 2011, 11:24 pm
Character sheet

Postby Flick on April 10th, 2011, 9:00 am

Glancing at the wolf as he spoke, Flick smiled. He wanted her to join his pack? To belong? She would have friends, other kelvics to mingle with. To talk to. But then, would she be tied to them? The young kelvic felt the deepseeded desire to bond again, could almost touch the need it was so tangable. If she was in this pack, was she forever made a member, locked in the ties of packhood? Tucking back her hair, the fox stood in the sun, still brushing her hair with her fingers.

"Are you sure. I'm really small, I might just be in the way. I mean, I have good qualities don't get me wrong. Lile I said, good hearing, sense of smell and I can see really well in the dark. But don't expect me to pull down anything bigger than a door mouse." Grinning now, her curious nature kicked in.

"What other animals are in it? How does a pack work? What if I decide to move on later? Are you then my master? I just...I've never been in a pack before. Not a real one."

Flick
Streetfox

Character sheet

Postby Ren Tanor on April 10th, 2011, 3:28 pm

"When you are in a pack you will have protection, you will find a bondmate within the pack, we also hunt together" Ren said "the size of yout animal does not matter to me or the rest of the pack if you can hunt anything that is enough. I must be going I need to get back to Rovak, me or one of my pack members will come back to get you after my buisness in Rovak is finished. Any questions" Ren asked?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
George Patton
Ren Tanor
Pack Beast

Character sheet

Postby Flick on April 13th, 2011, 10:17 am

Flick nodded slowly, then shook her head. She smiled at the wolf.

"I would like to think about it, but I don't have any questions. I'll be around, mostly the Rearing Stallion, if your looking for me." Pulling on her clothes, the fox tucked her hair behind her ears.

"And, thankyou. I really appreciate it. I think...I would like to belong. To have a bondmate...someone like me." Smiling again, the girl stood with her hands clasped behind her back.

Flick
Streetfox

Character sheet

Postby Ren Tanor on April 13th, 2011, 11:01 am

Ren smiled "I look forward to seeing you again" Ren said starting walk off into the distance where he shifted into his wolf and headed for Rovak.

George Patton
Ren Tanor
Pack Beast

Character sheet

Previous