Wanted: A Master

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, characters should feel free to post their want-ads looking for new family members, friends, apprentices or teachers. There are stickies that will help you get started and formulate your posts so your needs are clearly stated.

Wanted: A Master

Postby Sonyn on December 20th, 2009, 8:42 pm

My Kelvic Lion has yet to start out in the world, and I need somewhere to start. And being Kelvic, and the way my character's personality works, he needs a master. I have absolutely no preference as to the domain, the character, gender, or anything of whoever he finds to be his moster. Sonyn's mind works in such a way that it doesn't matter to him.

So, I want either: Someone else who is just starting out and is willing to have me already as a slave so that we start together.
or

For my character to roleplay into a city and meet up with your character and somehow end up as his/her slave.

So... any takers? If you want a link to the character sheet: http://www.mizahar.com/forums/topic879.html

PM me or post here to talk.
Sonyn
The Kelvic Lion

Words: 2481
Joined roleplay: December 17th, 2009, 1:30 am
Location: Oregon. You know, the place where it never seems to snow? Yeah. That one.
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet

Re: Wanted: A Master

Postby Hex on December 20th, 2009, 11:10 pm

My character thrives off living around animals and I was thinking about hanging out with a kelvic. Why don't we try it out and see if we're compatible.

Check out my character sheet, my character lives outdoors and is very into hunting / wilderness survival. I wanted to learn some extra hunting, perhaps we could start a thread of you teaching my character hunting so that I may add it to my skill list.

I also plan on purchasing a guard dog, if you are my slave will there be a conflict? I hope not as I would love to have multiple animals around.

I'm working on the Endrykas area right now (I'm the domain storyteller Aericta Tundris), but I would like to start off our characters in the sea of grass in cyphrus. It's a large grassland just above Ekytol - where my character traveled from. We would need to think up some ideas of how we meet. Perhaps you are injured and I find you (my character is a healer, this may be a way for my character to gain your trust).

Don't worry too much about knowing every detail about your character, even if you were to write 1000 things, you will inevitably change how your character is just through experience and threading. You will want the freedom to change and add things at your discretion.
Hex
Ghost Chasing Healer

Words: 169721
Joined roleplay: December 4th, 2009, 4:57 am
Blog: View Blog (6)
Race: Mixed blood
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Medals: 2
Artist (1) Donor (1)

Postby Sonyn on December 21st, 2009, 3:08 am

That sounds fine to me. There really wouldn't be much of a trust-problem. My character is trusting to a fault. As far as other animals around, he wouldn't care. Teaching you to hunt, I don't know. I'm not sure how it works as I'm new, and he has a relatively low hunting skill. (Again, just starting.) You would have to explain how teaching people works.
Sonyn
The Kelvic Lion

Words: 2481
Joined roleplay: December 17th, 2009, 1:30 am
Location: Oregon. You know, the place where it never seems to snow? Yeah. That one.
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet

Postby Hex on December 21st, 2009, 4:27 am

come into chat when you can and we can talk about it more
Hex
Ghost Chasing Healer

Words: 169721
Joined roleplay: December 4th, 2009, 4:57 am
Blog: View Blog (6)
Race: Mixed blood
Character sheet