(Dream) Where Memories Lie

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Herein lies the realm of dreams, where dreamers who are scattered all over the world in the physical can come together in the mysterious world of dreams. Remember, unless one is a Dreamwalker, there is no control over dreams. Ever. Anything can happen, and by threading a dream, you are subject to whomever can walk dreams and the whims of Storytellers.

Postby Elsmere on April 23rd, 2011, 5:31 am

Day 14 of Spring

The white light shifted into its muted greys, then everything went black.

Mother?! Mother?! Where are you? The young Elsmere shouted. He had just seen her standing with her back to him. She was silhouetted against the window in their small house. She had only been away for a moment.

Mother! His cries grew ever louder.

Quiet child. Hush now. I am here. Only not here. You need to be strong.

But why, where did you go? Are you in the garden? He glanced around but only the black filled his sight.

No sweet Elsmere, I am gone. Remember me.

Gone? But you were just here. We ate those delicious pumpkin muffins you baked. Surely you remember, you were just here. His childish voice on the verge of cracking holding back tears.

Elsmere, my darling boy. Listen to me well. I will not be returning. I have gone on. My body no longer roams this plane.

What does that mean mother?

I am dead my son.

Mother, that is silly. You were just here. We ate muffins together.

Quiet now and listen. You need to promise me you will seek out a master. Someone to guide you. Someone that will bring out the power I know burns inside you.

Power? What Power? I don’t feel anything burning inside me.

He could hear the small laughter coming from within the room. You will understand when you get older. You are the last of our bloodline. You will be more powerful than your father or I ever were.

At the mention of his father, young Elsmere began to cry. I miss him mother.

As do I my son, as do I. But I will be with him again, so don’t be sad.

But now you are gone too. I am alone. What am I to do?

Go out and make history.

The darkness swirled around the young boy.
Elsmere
Going Commando

Words: 13454
Joined roleplay: April 10th, 2011, 7:16 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Medals: 1
Donor (1)

Postby Elsmere on May 21st, 2011, 2:41 am

The light began to intensify until all that surrounded was bright white.

My darling Mirian, it would be an honor if you would be my wife. The whiteness pulsated.

Oh Elsmere. Yes, I will be your wife. You do know I have been waiting for some time for you to ask me. The whiteness pulsated again.

I know, the voice sounded meek, the timing was not right. There was so much that needed to be done. So much to learn. I never thought the hours of needed study would end.

But all that is behind you and now and we can focus on each other. I believe you will look mighty handsome in that blue-trimmed robe you wear. And I have just the perfect dress to go with it.

Mirian, I know you have sacrificed so much while we have been together. I will find a way to make it up to you.

Once we are married, you can take me on that voyage. I hear Abura is nice. I have never been on a ship before.

Then it is finalized. We marry, then off to adventure. The whiteness pulsated quickly.

Do not forget about the family we want to start.

I would never forget.

The pulsating white faded into a dark grey.
Elsmere
Going Commando

Words: 13454
Joined roleplay: April 10th, 2011, 7:16 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Medals: 1
Donor (1)