I've heard that you'll try anything twice (Cynn)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

A lawless town of anarchists, built on the ruins of an ancient mining city. [Lore]

Moderator: Morose

I've heard that you'll try anything twice (Cynn)

Postby Liminal on December 27th, 2009, 12:29 am

After some inquiries, Cynn was directed to Bartlemay's house. It was a rundown-looking place; indeed, at first glance, it was hard to say what was holding the mound of boards and shingles up.

There was a single window, next to the front door. It was made of old glass that had seen better days, and it was difficult to see inside. A single candle was on the sill inside. No other details were visible.

There was no sound. It appeared that the front door was the only entrance to the home. What Cynn did next was up to him. There were a couple of people on the street, but none of them seemed interested at all in what Cynn was doing.
Liminal
Atelerix albiventris

Words: 256313
Joined roleplay: March 24th, 2009, 7:09 am
Blog: View Blog (3)
Race: Staff account
Medals: 2
Featured Contributor (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)

Re: I've heard that you'll try anything twice (Cynn)

Postby Cynn on December 28th, 2009, 5:06 pm

Cynn knew that only a fool with a deathwish or a hope to lose his belongings would leave his door unlocked in a place like sunberth so he opened his roll and took out a lockpick,

he started trying to pick the lock, if succesful he would open the door quietly, attempt to sneak through the small rundown house, snuff out the candle and slit bartlemays throat in the confusion and black.
if i am not who i think i am...who am i?

as i couldnt find the right place ive temporarily posted my character sheet in a blog
Cynn
Player

Words: 1556
Joined roleplay: December 12th, 2009, 9:53 pm
Blog: View Blog (1)
Race: Human

Re: I've heard that you'll try anything twice (Cynn)

Postby Liminal on January 4th, 2010, 12:02 pm

Getting in didn't prove to be much of a problem. The lock was an old one, and opening it was fairly easy.

There was only one room inside, and there wasn't much to it. A bed was pushed against the far wall, and an old pine dresser stood next to it. There was a table, a single chair, and a cupboard, which was closed. This was all that was visible in the flickering candlelight before Cynn snuffed it.

There was, however, one problem -- Bartlemay wasn't anywhere to be seen. Indeed, the whole house seemed entirely empty. Wherever Bartlemay was, he wasn't home.
Liminal
Atelerix albiventris

Words: 256313
Joined roleplay: March 24th, 2009, 7:09 am
Blog: View Blog (3)
Race: Staff account
Medals: 2
Featured Contributor (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)