Lost in the hallways? (open)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The westernmost tip of Kalea, Wind Reach is home to an amazing group of people and their giant eagle mounts. [Lore]

Postby Ayren on June 11th, 2011, 1:53 am

When Ayren woke up in the morning, he didn't even need to open his eyes to know that Sira had left. He couldn't feel her beside him, and truly he had been expecting her to leave. It wouldn't have fit her style if she had stayed. He absentmindedly wondered if she had gotten home, probably to her aerie, alright. After the events of the previous evening, Ayren had gained a new awareness of the dangers of traveling in the darkness.

Slowly getting up, allowing time for his muscles to awaken, Ayren stretched. He reached for his Bryda which were left in a pile where they had been discarded last night. It had been one amazing night, and he had to admit that Sira had been wonderful. She was beautiful and she had a lot skill. There had been something a little off with her later on in the night, but he put that off to left over stress from the fight. If it had been anything else, well it didn't really matter now. The night was long over and it was doubtful that he would see Sira again soon.

Ayren got dressed slowly, enjoying the morning sunshine. Then he gathered his pack and headed off in the direction of the city. He wanted to leave early so he could go check up on the battlefield of the last evening and clean up if necessary. To his surprise, he could barely find it. There were no remains anywhere, and if there hadn't been a disturbance in the leaves on the ground he might not have even known where to look. Smiling, he assumed that Sira was behind this. He did wonder how she had already managed to have time to tell someone about this, and for that someone to come out here and clean it up. Quickly dismissing it as irrelevant, he continued in the direction of the city.

Briefly he wondered what Sira was doing but as he walked into the city proper, a friend of his called him over with a wave. Yelling out a greeting and returning the wave, Ayren joined his friend in one of the side caverns. Walking off together towards the classrooms, Ayren knew that the events of last night would fade into memory. He was a little sad that he wouldn't meet Sira again, he knew that she would be a good person to have as a friend, but he also knew that he had been blessed to meet her at all. Laughing at one of his friends bad jokes, Ayren wished Sira happiness. It had been an amazing night, but it was now morning. Ayren soon had his hands full trying to keep control of his classes and the events of the previous night were soon forgotten.
Ayren
Player

Words: 35042
Joined roleplay: May 1st, 2011, 8:30 pm
Race: Human, Inarta
Character sheet

Postby Mercury on June 11th, 2011, 7:40 pm

Ayren

Skill(s)
  • Navigation + 1 XP
  • Observation + 3 XP
  • Socialization + 2 XP
  • Weapon: (long/short) bow + 1 XP

Lore(s)
  • Shortcut? More like Lost
  • Wanderlust
  • Wind Reach Inner Warrens (Basic)
  • Daddy Issues
  • Beauty of the Night
  • Killer's Guilt
  • Running to the Rescue
  • Grateful Damsel: A Rescuer's Reward

Method to my Madness: Navigation for 'exploring the Warrens. Observation for having Ayren analyze Sira's face. Your CS says you own a short bow but you have long bow XP. Your posts were also not specific to the weapon. Once you decide which send me a PM and fix your CS.

Sira

Skill(s)
  • Socialization + 3 XP
  • Navigation + 1 XP
  • Philosophy + 1 XP
  • Brawling + 1 XP
  • Seduction + 2 XP
  • Weapon: Sword + 1 XP

Lore(s)
  • Wanderlust
  • Wind Reach Inner Warrens (Basic)
  • Caste Consideration - Chiet
  • "Pay Attention to Me"
  • The Necessity of the Hunt
  • Beauty of the Night
  • Family Black Sheep
  • Heat of the Moment
  • Lover's Guilt

Method to my Madness: Navigation for 'exploring the Warrens. Philosophy for the deep talk about hunting. I gave you brawling for attacking the wolves in your Wind Eagle form.

Thread Notes: No matter how hungry a wolf is, I doubt they would attack humans, especially in an area where hunters are somewhat common. If you do have more animal attacks in the future, go into more depth of why they attacked you. Their attack seemed obtrusive to the thread, and didn't seem to flow well with how the story was progressing. Next time 'hungry animals' attack out of the blue I will have to dock skill points.

You can address any questions or concerns to the little voice in your head. A.K.A. PM me.
For Me to Know, And You to Find Out

VPVCSMPMOAPACS
Mercury
Poisoning you to insanity, one word at a time

Words: 93204
Joined roleplay: April 2nd, 2011, 4:15 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook

Previous