[The Stranger's Welcome] Inebriated (open)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

A village cut off from the rest of Mizahar by the Valterrian, slowly reestablishing contact with the outside world.

Postby Nixa Madax on May 6th, 2011, 8:18 pm

Spring 511 AV

Sitting at a small table situated closest to the door, sipping clear liquid from a short glass, sits Nixa. He is fairly inebriated and sways from side to side as he peers at one of his arrows.
"This... Arrow does appear to-hic- be a... SERPENT!" He peers at it a little longer before throwing it and exclaiming, "Begone foul serpent! Your vile venom is not welcome here!"
The arrow sails across the room embedding itself in the wall directly to the right of Oleg, the owner of the Inn.
"More-hic-of this fine water, my fine-hic-fellow!" Wails Nixa as he jumps on the table shakily, "and in payment for this drink-hic-I shall-hic-shing you all a shong!"

There once was a maiden
Her hair all a-braiden
Showing herself to the-hic-boys

The boys-hic-all delighted
The mothers a-hic-frighted
As the maiden drops her skirts.

Chants Nixa before promptly tripping over thin air and falling off the table. Stunned, he picks himself and plops back into his seat. "Where is my-hic-water, good man?"
Nixa Madax

Why do I never go home?
http://www.mizahar.com/forums/topic9408.html
Nixa Madax
Player

Words: 2820
Joined roleplay: May 3rd, 2011, 1:21 pm
Race: Human, Inarta
Character sheet

Postby Tabarnac on May 15th, 2011, 6:52 am

ImageIt wasn't until the boozy Inarta was back in his seat that he noticed Master Oleg was no longer standing behind the bar. Neither was the arrow embedded in the wall where his drunken throw had flung it. There was no noise, no warning, but suddenly the short redhead's arm was twisted behind his back and the sharp point of the arrow was pressed against his jugular. The breath that accompanied the voice smelled of heat and spice like the degtine.

"We do not throw sharp things here, my friend," he said in passable Nari. "You will put someone's eye out, like my cousin Olga, and that would be bad." He gave a bit of a twist to that arm, causing a bolt of pain to pierce the haze of alcohol, and then, just as quickly, Nixa was no longer subdued. Oleg walked away, scratching the back of his head with the arrow point.

"More degtine, you want? Very well. Do not blame Oleg if you wake up naked in the harbor with an ugly woman's name tattooed to your pisser."
Tabarnac
god of carnage

Words: 346698
Joined roleplay: May 26th, 2010, 3:06 am
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 5
Featured Contributor (1) Trailblazer (1)
Advocate (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1)