Welcome home (Esecori)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

An undead citadel created before the cataclysm, Sahova is devoted to all kinds of magical research. The living may visit the island, if they are willing to obey its rules. [Lore]

Welcome home (Esecori)

Postby Vetala on May 8th, 2011, 3:09 am

TS: Esecori choice

The Citadel was many things yet one word that came to mind was simply put massive. The blue lights that guided the older Nuit just kept going about at different paths which along the way. He would see different sizes of golems and other nuits just working and walking about yet nothing would greet him.

The lights stopped at last in front of a simple made wooden door which held no signs of age or even a name. In fact it looked like the rest of the doors inside the citadel which all seemed to be perfectly fine to the nuits and golems that were on the island as if they knew where each and every little thing was.

The door would open without a problem if Esecori pushed upon it. Inside he would find a room filled with books of different sizes and colors around the walls. Some on the ground and others on desks and even chairs that were made for guests.

A table that stood near the back of the room held more books yet also a female who was nose deep in writing along a book muttering to herself. Black long hair that was tied in the back, dark circles along the eyes and a missing left index finger could be seen past her black robes.

“Sorry. I don’t need any pulsers I don’t think. All the ones I seem to be getting are not what I seek so do go help someone else or you know give your body for the good of the island.” She said without even looking up towards the other nuit as she kept writing.

Esecori had so many options laid out. He could do as she said or he could correct her. Either way she did not spare him any type of looks other then keeping inside the book that clearly had far more meaning then anything else.
Vetala
As of Sahova

Words: 19326
Joined roleplay: February 26th, 2011, 5:46 pm
Race: Staff account
Office

Welcome home (Esecori)

Postby Esecori on May 8th, 2011, 4:24 am

The 40th of Spring 511 AV

Ese walked in marvel throughout the hallways of the fortress, a fortress that never seemed to end. There were passages, and hallways, and doorways everywhere he turned. It was quite the impressive display of strength for the Sahovan wizards to have such a fortress. But then again... who was there to take it from them? They were the lord's of the living dead, the elite of an elitist race (at least in their own minds). With powers in the arcane that no living creature could match, they deserved such a display of power.

The lights that led him onwards were yet another sign of the great achievements of the wizards of this island. They were both intuitive and obedient to the wishes of the wizards. Indeed, the amount of animation of mechanical skill used on Sahova was staggering to the imagination. This was how the world was meant to be. This is how the world should be. This is what Ese was meant to bring to the unenlightened and brutish members of the living world.

The lights eventually stopped in front of a simple wooden door, that to Ese held no difference whatsoever from any of the other doors he had seen on his way here. But the lights had stopped here, and so did he. Well more correctly he stopped following and started towards the indicated door. It took little effort to swing the door into an open position and to enter the room.

Ese's initial reaction the state of the room was a slight sense of shock. It was a complete mess, and the books, who in their right mind would be so careless in the upkeep of such precious manuscripts. But before the appalled nuit could gather his senses a voice came to his ears, and it was telling him quite frankly that he was a useless waste of time.

Now this struck a chord of indignation within Ese, he hadn't walked all the petching way here to be pushed away by some pompous wizard. Hell no, he was here to serve and to learn.

"I don't think you understand. I have come here both to serve and to learn. Also if you think that I walked all the petching way here to just turn around and leave because your too good to need my help, you have a lot coming to you. I can at least demand an attempt at being your helper. Would you not agree?"

With this outburst that was more than likely far too passionate (as is often his trouble), Ese stood firm awaiting the woman's response.
Esecori
Player

Words: 2580
Joined roleplay: May 5th, 2011, 12:57 am
Race: Nuit
Character sheet

Welcome home (Esecori)

Postby Vetala on May 12th, 2011, 12:33 am

The woman did not say a word to Esecori as he went on his rant. Really that would have gotten him hurt or even killed yet she was just to busy to take note of it as she kept towards her book. The door behind Esecori had closed when he walked inside the room and it would however not open as easy as it did for him again if he pushed or pulled upon it trying to leave.

“Test subjects H17F232 and H18M233 has failed. Need more test subjects however results are proving not enough for further time and energy into the matter.” The woman could be heard saying softly to herself as she wrote inside the book. It would be four Bells before she looked up looking at Esecori and speaking to him at last. If he did say anything she clearly did not either care or listen to him.

“You are still here? Are you here to help on my research? I could always use another test subject for you see...” She started to say before trailing off letting her words cease before telling him the whole sentence. “I need a new test subject. Are you willing to help or are you here to clean? Really no one cleans other then golems and I am sure you are no golem. Has not been a true golem here for some time now yet she was the heart of Sahova.”

The woman at last stood up placing the notebook she was writing in on top of another pile of books. Her choice in topics kept going back and forth with what seemed like no set goal or end. “Weather here is always the same. I wonder what would happen if the gods fought over us? Would the weather change or would we all be killed off in some random fight? Then again only the true god will be left in the end no matter what. Don’t you agree?”

Whatever the true god to her was she never did say as she moved around the room picking up books and placing them on other piles as if it was a clean organized room and not a messy room filled with untold amount of books with a layer of dust over a few of them.

“So what did you want? Really I don’t have a lot of time I need to work. Yes my research has to be done. It will be for Him. He would enjoy it and fill me with joy. Yes he would for you see he is the true god unlike the other traitors and fakes. They are not worth any-ones time or energy you see.”
Vetala
As of Sahova

Words: 19326
Joined roleplay: February 26th, 2011, 5:46 pm
Race: Staff account
Office

Welcome home (Esecori)

Postby Esecori on May 12th, 2011, 5:00 pm

When the woman seemed to completely ignore his outburst, Ese began to realize how foolish he would have seemed if she had heard him. He must try harder to keep his emotions in check, it was his greatest weakness.

If he had been mortal this woman would have bored him to death, she paced and muttered for quite some time before she actually looked up and recognized that he even existed.

"Yes, I am here to aid you in your research." Ese answered simply.

This woman was very interesting, she rambled on about weather and god's and then she began to speak of a "true god." Whatever this true god was, it obviously held her esteem. But whatever god it was Ese had no idea. So when she asked him his opinion, he stood silent for a moment and then asked a question that would likely get him another extended rambling. "But maam, who is this true god of which you speak? If there is such a being, I must know of him, and serve him. Is that not so?"

"Once again Mistress, I am here to do your bidding. What would you have me do?"
Esecori
Player

Words: 2580
Joined roleplay: May 5th, 2011, 12:57 am
Race: Nuit
Character sheet