Fire walk with us [Term, Sondy & Goss]

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This shining population center is considered the jewel of The Sylira Region. Home of the vast majority of Mizahar's population, Syliras is nestled in a quiet, sprawling valley on the shores of the Suvan Sea. [Lore]

Re: Fire walk with us [Term, Sondy & Goss]

Postby Terminus Norin on January 10th, 2010, 5:04 am

Terminus had been sensing something different about this Glav, a power eminated from him that he could not identify. The sudden apperance of two more chairs and the tea simply confirmed that suspcion. He chuckled as Glav explained to Sondra thet the Naryn wasnt really a cat and that her body would adjudt to its illusion.
He suspected that they would never see its true form anymore than anyone would Ionu's. He however did take some of Glav's advice to heart..he chose to befreind the Naryn and relieve Leo of what was obviously a burden to him. He motioned for the Naryn to come to him if it chose to and as long as it chose to remain a cat, he treated it as one,stroking it gently and scratching its ears if it permitted. He then listened to Glav speak of the tale h had to tell.

It came as no shock to him that his life was in danger by associating with Leo, the man had already told him as much. He knew that the enemy..whom he knew to he the defiler Rhysol would have agents to prevent Leo from doing what he was attempting..reforming the circle of Zai. He also knew that though she was marked of Avalis as all Konti were that Sondra posessed the passionate determination that Ivak favored..she would know his mark should she see this through. He simply knew these things by faith it was his way. He also knew he would not leave, he would see this through to the end...even his own.

He was disconcerned to find out that the aget seeking Leo was a Druvin. These beings had been only spoken of in whispers between his parents. Beings of such great power as to be almost divine in their own right. But now Glav was describing them to him and their frightfull power of Chaon. He als was relieved to find that they possesed the power to combat Chaon and it was his true calling that was that power. He spoke simply and quietly

Perhaps then it is destiny that I am part of the Circle of Zai. My gifting is in emotional release. My best is always at Ivak's disposal He was a devotee by religious faith as opposed to Leo's rational connection to the fire god. It made them powerfully oppsote and powerfull allies as well.

He listened to the rest of the tale in shocked silence..the last of Sylir's children...here in this room? The Windoak? A fragment of a dead god? Ascencion? all of this set his head to a whirl as they were terns too hard for him to fathom at first, but then it began to dawn on him. He spoke again quietly.

Glav I as Leo pledge my help to free Ivak and rid the city of Rhysols influence. But as far as your ascension..that will depend on Ivak's will once he is free. If he wills that I help in your ascension...then it will be done. I too must have proof that he has calmed before I agree to relaese him. If he hasnt than Rhysol will win again.

He waited for Sondra to speak after this.
Its not wheither you win or lose but how you play that counts
Terminus Norin
Capture The Day

Words: 63849
Joined roleplay: October 12th, 2009, 4:12 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Sondra on January 11th, 2010, 6:53 pm

So the reaction was a figment of her imagination? Sondra sniffed. The symptoms were real and unpleasant enough. She took the lacy kerchief, with a touch of delicacy, implying she had once known better days and gentler manners.
"What if I'm allergic to what it really is too?"

The vestige of delicacy was destroyed as she noisily blew her nose. That's what the kerchief was for, right?

The warning that followed made Sondra squirm a bit in her seat, but persistent curiosity had recruited her into this mess and it would stubbornly press her onward. Especially since it was piqued by all the strange little quirks around Glav. She didn't know many people who had gods stop in for deliveries.

Sondra listened as Glav detailed the forces against them. Her expression was keen but her extraneous gestures spoke apprehension. She seized on the cookies, slowly nibbling one as the story progressed. Others might have been shoved in her pockets out of habit.
When they reached the portion about being grotesquely fat, Sondra had a terrible mental picture. She stopped eating and looked at the cookie like it had betrayed her.
Gods, what would a Druvin do with someone who felt guilty about sins not her own?

Then things got more complicated and entirely out of her sphere. She looked mildly upset by the grandness of it all, but she wasn't as goal oriented as the others. Leo and Terminus were fully devoted to their god and pre-formed purposes. Glav's ascension didn't resonate much with them.

Her almost smile was mercenary.
"Well it never hurts to know people in high places."
Though she privately scoffed at the idea of a god of peace. As long as there were people in the world, there would be no peace.

"Unlike these fellows, I think of Ivak with the same endearment and frequency he thinks of me, which means we recognize means to ends. But no one here cares for Rhysol. The enemy of my enemy is my friend."

Sondra had never felt much attention from the gods. What little she had was sacred to her, despite the double edge of its result. Lady Avalis had smiled on her first, not asking more than particularity of birth. There was still an affection for that undeserved gnosis. Would the Lady smile on this undertaking?

"If Ivak isn't batshyke crazy anymore, and he can thwart Rhysol, then I will help where I can."
Sondra gave a wan smile, "I'd hoped to find 'my call' hereabouts. As my last attempt imploded magnificently."
She was decided as she finished, "This all has the looks of something noble enough."
Sondra
The Sinspeaker

Words: 141440
Joined roleplay: October 13th, 2009, 6:47 pm
Race: Konti
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Medals: 1
Featured Thread (1)

Postby Gossamer on January 11th, 2010, 8:43 pm

Glav looked intrigued for a moment, first at Leo and then at Terminus. Sondra, however, he simply smiled at. For a creature that pretended no depth, there was certainly a lot more there than she was letting on. He understood though. Being a creature that lived long past most everyone around you, if the world granted you such luck, it was hard watching others age and die while you essentially stayed the same. It a curse of sorts, but the Konti carried it with grace. Some, though, like Sondra carried it with something else - indifference. He doubted, however, that she was anything but. She was living a harder life than most, and thus growing far stronger than her fellow sisters. He suspected her gift was stronger too - or at least one that settled heavier on her soul. Actions spoke loudly, but her gaze was wizened.

"And... what if you don't know if Ivak is sane? What if you have to free Ivak on blind faith, hoping he is not still enraged even after all this time? It's been like yesterday to him and the wounds will still be raw. Both of you, Leo and Terminus, are making a fatal mistake. You are assuming you will be able to cast judgment before you act. But the truth is, you don't know where he is. You don't know how to free him. And you don't know if you will survive long enough to do so. That he is giving Gnosis marks outside of his prison speaks volumes to me. But it also tells me that his brilliance of mind survived intact. You just don't know if that genius is laced with sanity or not." Glav said, looking thoughtful. He finished his cup of tea and sat it down neatly on its saucer.

"So, what are you going to do first?"
He asked, curious about their response to his warning and curious too to see how much thought they'd put into their goals already.
BBC CodeHelp DeskStarting GuideSyka
Gossamer
Words reveal soul.

Words: 6357243
Joined roleplay: March 23rd, 2009, 4:40 pm
Blog: View Blog (24)
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 11
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
Lore Master (1) Artist (1)
Trailblazer (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
Hyperposter (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) Power Fork (1)

Postby Leo Varniak on January 11th, 2010, 10:19 pm

Glav's words did not upset Leo at all. One could accuse him of being many things, and he would probably admit to many of them without even blinking. He was abnormal in every possible way, and more than aware of it; he accepted and embraced his being different. He was merciless with his enemies and often unsympathetic even with his allies; he was single-minded to the point of obsession; he was frustratingly difficult to deal with in any form, shape or manner.

One could not accuse him, however, of being easy to influence or not getting his priotities straight. "My reasoning stands," he replied calmly, more at ease after Terminus relieved him of the Naryn, "I will free Ivak upon confirmation that he is not going to write a sequel to the Valterrian. If any reasonable doubt persists at the time when I must make my choice, then I will not free him. Ivak picked me, not the other way around. He must be prepared for my way of doing things. If I don't suit him, he can find someone else."

Leo gave a tiny smile, and sipped his tea. Blind faith just wasn't Leo Varniak. "But we are way ahead of ourselves, I will admit. This is probably just idle speculation until we get there."

"First thing first, if there is a formal ritual for establishing the new triad, we should attend to it immediately. Afterwards, we need to set up the cover business. This is, I'm afraid, something I will require major help with - I know my limits. At any rate, I am against letting them come to us. Luring them out may have its place, but only as part of a bigger strategy. What happened to the old triad shows that letting them engage us on their own terms is a mistake. We should identify them, then pick them off one by one, like they are so fond of doing." He laced his fingers together, waiting for Terminus and Sondra to offer their input and, of course, Glav's reaction.
Leo Varniak
It was a pleasure to burn

Words: 426121
Joined roleplay: May 30th, 2009, 7:23 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Medals: 5
Featured Thread (1) Trailblazer (2)
Donor (1) 2012 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Sondra on January 12th, 2010, 6:20 am

Sondra nodded with Leo's resoluteness to not reproduce the last cataclysm. Ivak did decimate half the world over a love affair. He didn't strike her as the most stable god even before his imprisonment. Wasn't that his domain, though? Irrational, destructive tantrums? But it seemed the world still needed those, the foment behind wrath and adoration.

"Perhaps other gods have some insight on Ivak's state. When the crisis of decision arrives, they may have their own bets riding on things. Like us, the gods tend to be opportunists."
The Konti drank her tea like water, grateful for the warmth and the pause it afforded her.

"A business would be nice, even in good pursuits lucre holds sway. The easiest thing would be to usurp something already set up. Why do your own work when you can stand on another's?"
For a Konti, Sondra had a very earthy approach to things. Spiritual platitudes and empathy were more frequent among those living peacefully on Mura. Sondra had seen enough to make her a sceptic.
"Syliras is a big city. Finding someone won't be easy. Perhaps baiting them will draw them out. A kind of strawman triad would be useful. Throw bad information and false faces on the water and see what comes to the surface to bite it."

Sondra stuffed a cookie in her cheek, her thoughts whirring like she was on the dangerous precipice of another con.

"These will be smart sons of bitches. We can't just run at them. A few layers of believable lies between us and them would make me comfortable. Some sort of approach where the right hand doesn't know what the left is doing."
Sondra
The Sinspeaker

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Featured Thread (1)

Postby Terminus Norin on January 12th, 2010, 10:30 pm

Terminus knew in his heart that Ivak was an amicable fellow,at least he had been before Kova was so violently killed. He knew that eventually Ivak would become amicable again, perhaps now was the time. One thing he did not believe was that Ivak was insane, simpliy deeply wounded. The question was how raw were the wounds? VColud Ivak overcome his own greif and be what he was before?

Terminus heard Leo speak and was not suprised by his response, Leo was not a follower by birth or raising as he was so his point of view was different. For Terminus following Ivak was as much a part of his being as breathing, but he still did not wish to inflict upon the world another Valterrain. He also knew in the long run Leo would be difficult to work with as his stubborness and need to act might blind him to other things.

He also regarded Sondra, he had never met a Konti before her but had heard rumors of the famed women of the White Isle. They were seers and mystics, shrouded in mystery, long lived and ancient. They were also women of peace and gentle for the most part. Sondra was not like the women of the stories, she had obviously lived a hard life and he suspected that her gift from Avalis had something to do with it. He also understood her point of view as she had no real realtionship with Ivak so her interest was more objective.

He regarded Glav next. He could not concieve of a being like him,born of a god and immortal himself. Glav had seen the Valterrain and probably knew the cause of it. He was ready to become a god in his own right, something Terminus would never know. He figured Glav knew Ivak at least the Ivak prior to and during the Valterrain. If he was concerned that Ivak might not yet be sane, there was cause for concern.

But Glav was also asking for faith that this was what had to happen to defeat Rhysol. Terminus was having trouble concieving how another Valterrain would do that as the first was what grought him to this level of power. He stroked the Naryn as he pondered all the thoughts and angles. Finally he spoke.

I may be considered weak by some of us for this, and I may be a fool for my point of view. But I must have faith, it is my gift, faith has not been taken from me yet. Glav, I choose to have faith, faith in my belief that Ivak can be what he was. You have my committment.

He then listened to Leo's plans and Sondra's plans. He was sure of one thing, waiting for them would result in failure. These agents were crafty and led by an immortal. Time was what they had plenty of, time to pick each of them off at their leasure. He also knew that rushing in would not be wise.

As far as what to do about the agents, I am of two thoughts. The first is that waiting is deadly, we must act. I gurantee our enemy is not waiting. Second I agree with Sondra, rushing in is not wise, these are crafty and skilled people witha fearfull power on their side. I do agree we must bring them out in the open in such a way as to keep us prepared and safe.

He sipped at his tea and nibbled on a cookie, he was the epitome of calm and reason. He continued

Sondra's idea of false information and such has merit. If we must play a game, let us controll as much of the rules as possible. As far as a cover operation, I do have a small skill at Philtering, simple concoctions and perfumes. If we have the capitol and location we could set up a small buisiness based on that. I for one have no place to live nor earn Mizas so I would be willing to work for a place to live and the cause as well as a few Mizas for pocket money.

He waited for any responses
Terminus Norin
Capture The Day

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Gossamer on January 18th, 2010, 10:53 am

Glav looked thoughtfully at Leo Varniak. It seemed Leo missed the entirety of his question ... "What if..." The world was full of 'what ifs'. It was impossible to address each and every situation this trio would face, but the blatant ones needed to be thought about, planned for, and discussed. Leo was inflexible in his opinion, Glav could clearly see that, but again the reason triads were established was to offer a checks and balances against either recklessness or inflexibility. Ivak had marked Leo for a reason, and would undoubtedly do so again... hadn't he agreed to help? Glav knew he had to trust in creatures who were longer lived and had survived far more than he had. It wasn't blind faith, but it was common sense according to the information he had. Leo wasn't exactly at that stage of understanding yet, but indeed it might come. And Ivak had plans for him, whether the man was willing or not. The firelord was never truthfully interested in followers that didn't have minds of their own or strong opinions. Leo's though, was just about the strongest Glav had come across in recent times.

His question truly wasn't about 'if'... thought that's what he asked. His question was really about what kind of decision Leo was going to make when it came down to the wire on just about anything and it didn't go according to plan. Glav knew now where Leo stood - if indeed he was speaking truly. If it didn't go according to his calculations or plan, he'd pull out. That was a good precaution to know.

Success and stability depended upon a lot of things.

It would depend on how well the group worked together and what their individual goals were. If those goals were compatible, then perhaps they would balance nicely. But that had yet to be seen. Glav Navik said nothing to Leo's response. There was no use arguing with someone who's mind was already made up. That told Glav that Leo had a lot to learn. He was decisive at this stage in the game without knowing what was coming and what was required. He also had no idea how to hide in plain sight from his enemies.

They all had a lot to learn.

Sondra spoke up next. The Alvina was a little surprised the Konti spoke the way she did, though he shouldn't have been with her gift running in the direction it did. She seemed to him to be made up of layers of other people's darkness. And truthfully, people could hold a lot of darkness within. It was almost as if when Sondra read that darkness, she soaked it up and took a little of it upon herself. In Glav's view, it weighed heavy on her soul. It had hardened her soft Konti features and made her tough in ways she hadn't yet understood. It surprised him slightly that a Konti would be here with Leo and Terminus, and one Ivak had yet to mark. It made sense to him that this challenge, this first meeting, was a test of sorts to see if the spirit buried in the layers of ash from other' peoples.... ash... Glav's eyes widened and he studied the Konti with new eyes.

Sondra had more in common than with Ivak than she realized.

Her first instincts were not quite what Glav himself would have done. She clearly pegged her enemy - smart, determined, ruthless - but was she so certain the new triad was smart enough to throw believable lies to shield themselves from enemies they didn't even know? It could be a fatal mistake. Glav shook his head gently. "Sondra you are correct in assuming they are smart. However, its hard to throw up smokescreens and believable lies when you don't know who your lying too. You have to understand your audience in order to preform for them, especially if your going to pretend to be actors. The thing you people need most is information. I don't have the information you need, unfortunately. But I do know you need to know a considerable amount more about them before you can hope to actually hide from them or fool them. The absolute best thing, I think, you can do is identify who they are and decide what you are up against. You have quite a few things on your side." He said... looking thoughtful.

"Why are you really here, Sondra? You aren't here for the cookies, though I see you enjoy them. You aren't even here because of noble causes. What if Ivak wants you? What if he wants you for the third cog in the wheel the triad creates? Are you prepared to accept that?" He asked, curious.

Then he turned to Terminus. He nodded at his commitment. He expected no less of the firedancer. For the man, out of all of them here, was offering up suggestions that might be valuable. "Syliras has no perfumery. It also has no good potions or philtering shop. It would be a lucrative market here as well, with all the Widows and wives of the knights that live here. I think your idea has merit... and is better in the long run than trying to cash in on the fruits of other's labor." His eyes strayed to Sondra, a soft knowing smile crossing his features.

"Ultimately it must be your decision. I cannot advise you on your cover. You must do something you all agree on and can live with. The facility is large enough for whatever you want to do with it."
He said knowingly.

"But, as for your other problem... information. That should be easy enough. One of my Cultural Councilors told me that he had a run-in with some agents of Rhysol establishing a temple on the far outskirts of Syliras. He even gave me a detailed map of the area."
Glav handed the map to Leo. "The councilor killed all the agents that were there establishing the temple, but not before the temple was created and a guardian brought into existence. If there is indeed a temple there, even as small of one as he said this one was, then it must be destroyed. It will draw the agents in Syliras out there sooner or later, but they must not be allowed to fully activate it or establish a suitable presence there. I would think your first task is to decide what front your going to operate on and then destroy the temple." Glav suggested.

"And as for a ritual, you'll need a permanent third. I suspect Sondra's answer needs to be given before the ritual can be done. She's here for a reason, but whether she is willing to act as your third has yet to be determined. I can stand in, but I cannot complete the ritual for I can make no commitments, as you know."
He said cautiously, then waited for their answers.

ooc: While this thread is ongoing, please feel free to partake in an adventure Gillar has set up for you. He promises fun, blood, and the chance to test your mettle in "Tearing Down The Walls of Madness"
BBC CodeHelp DeskStarting GuideSyka
Gossamer
Words reveal soul.

Words: 6357243
Joined roleplay: March 23rd, 2009, 4:40 pm
Blog: View Blog (24)
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 11
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
Lore Master (1) Artist (1)
Trailblazer (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
Hyperposter (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) Power Fork (1)

Postby Sondra on January 19th, 2010, 12:26 am

OOC: Oooo! A Gillar thread!

IC:
Sondra chimed in a qualifier in the midst of Glav's dissection of their approaches.
"Information is the first goal, but I like the idea of something between me and them all the while. I don't want to be squished in the process of fact gathering."

But then the Alvina's questions turned personal. What if she was here for the cookies? Sondra wiped away a tell-tale crumb from her lip with the back of her hand. Glav even challenged the idea that her motivations were noble. The Konti's expression hardened at this. Moral indignation was something she would never wear convincingly. This was something different, like the unkind thrashing of a wounded animal.

At the end of the brief lesson, she spoke without invitation.

"I'm doing it," she announced sternly, "I'm going to be the third, and I won't leave these boys to vultures, that's what counts. If Ivak has a mind to throw me into the gears, then that's where I'll go. Nobody'll give a flying shyke as to motivation if I give it everything."

Sondra's intensity abated, as she realized she was burning bridges. The simmering quality to her became withdrawn and she sunk back into her seat. Her eyes were directed elsewhere and her hand curled in front of her mouth, both propping her head and restraining her lips.

Sondra was not noble and she was not selfless. She had gut someone else to save her skin and would do it again. Her hypocrisy knew boundaries, so she did not cover with an assurance of unfettered faith and goodwill. What motivated her, was her own business, she thought, and airing it would only invite scorn.

Veering the subject she asked, "Will this counselor come along or be an asset in the future? And is there some special trick to destroying this temple, or will torching it do the job? It'd be a pain to set it ablaze only to learn that this destruction empowers some malevolent force."
Sondra
The Sinspeaker

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Featured Thread (1)

Postby Leo Varniak on January 19th, 2010, 10:49 pm

Glav said nothing of Leo's statement, and frankly the Azenth didn't know if that was good or bad news. Leo was by now utterly convinced that Glav wasn't helping them out of the goodness of his heart. He was like one of those political leaders who rode the winds of enlightenment; a just world may be their ultimate goal, but it was always a long-term thing that they could use to justify any kind of shady behavior in the present. Leo felt that, if Glav ever found someone more qualified for the task and perhaps with a higher likelyhood of success, he would not think twice before redirectind his support to the newcomers.

Leo was not one to let the matter of divinity come in the way of his values. He had, after all, greeted Akajia with a firebolt. A god could have all the power in the world, but when they needed to sit around a table to negotiate a deal, they had to check their divine rank at the door.

He gave Glav a long look that said 'you will quit before I do'. Leo had many reasons to be grateful to Ivak, but more than any other, Ivak had given him the means to deal out his justice. Leo was not going to forget that - but Ivak had marked him because he was unwilling to compromise, ever. Glav seemed to insist that maybe there was no way to know Ivak's status ahead of time. Leo was more optimistic. Life had taught him that when there wasn't a way, you could make one if you tried hard enough. There were gods who knew a great deal about Ivak. In a way, there were witnesses. And perhaps there would be an opportunity to talk to the man himself. Faith did not equal entrusting the fate of the world to a coin toss. There was nothing wrong with having faith like Terminus did, but Leo just didn't work that way.

And it just wasn't very encouraging when the prospective god of peace handwaved the problem like that. One had to feel a little pity for old man Glav, though... so much power and yet he was forced to hide like a leper in this incorrectly-named facility (if it really was the temple of all gods, then followers of Rhysol were encouraged to make themselves at home; it was, in fact, a temple of many or most gods, though Leo would agree it lost some of its appeal in the change).

He was ruminating over these matters, when Sondra spoke up and announced she was joining the triad. This was the best news of the day, in more ways than one. Having a complete, bona fide triad, one that didn't depend on an external element, was nothing short of a boon. Besides, Sondra and he could bond over their antisocial tendencies. "Thank you, Sondra," he said, knowing Terminus would be grateful, as well. "You have guts." That was a big compliment, coming from Leo.

As for the matter of the cover business, Leo had already stated he was going to need help with that. They truly had a lot to learn... including Glav Navik. "Actually, Glav, there is a perfumery in Syliras, Sensual Scents," and even he failed to keep a slight grin in check; Sondra's decision had almost put him in a good mood. "I know because there was a minor brawl nearby in the spring of '05. I have no problem setting up a Philtering shop as Terminus suggests, though, or anything legal for that matter. I can paint a little, and could decorate whatever product was sold. I could learn how to do the accounting, bookkeeping and inventory, as well. I am good with lists."

Leo opened the map, the mood once again very serious. He thought he recognized the location as not being too far from Nya Winters' cave hideout. It all seemed very straightforward, very linear, very black-and-white, very Leo Varniak. For an instant, Leo even wondered if Glav was making fun of him. It was all true, though, and ironically Leo was the one questioining the wisdom of keeping their secrecy by launching a direct attack on their enemies right off the bat. He was Leo Varniak, though. He was going to do it.

"We'll do this," he stated, "and we'll do it right, but we'll need to act as a team, and teams are not born overnight. We may need a little preparation. I am not going to lose anyone else to the Black Hand."
Leo Varniak
It was a pleasure to burn

Words: 426121
Joined roleplay: May 30th, 2009, 7:23 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Medals: 5
Featured Thread (1) Trailblazer (2)
Donor (1) 2012 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Terminus Norin on January 20th, 2010, 2:06 pm

Terminus looked from Sondra to Leo as they responded to Glav. He wasn't one to respond first as he had to digest everything and then think about his faith. He looked thoughtful as things seemed to fall into place.

Sondra actually did not surprise him, he had a feeling the Konti would be motivated to join them. He just sensed something in her that said she would see this through to the end even if it meant becoming a full member of the Triad. He was glad to see that his faith was not disappointed when she gave full commitment to the Triad. As for her reasons, he figured they were her own and he did not need to know them to know she would be able to be counted on.

Leo was not any surprise either, from the short time he had known him he could tell that he had his own faith, but he would not back down and maybe that was what they needed. If nothing else he and Sondra cold be anti social together. He also knew that he would have to tell Avi everything when they met in a few weeks time. He just wondered if he would live to see her when Glav mentioned the temple that needed destroying. He simply sipped his tea as they spoke and smiled that calm smile of his.

The subject of opening a Philtering shop came up and he again listened. He knew of the perfumery and its reputation, he was no where near that kind of good. He was limited to simple balms and scents, a few things to change colors and the like. He was a long way from being a perfumer or a great Philterer as he had no additional skills to accent the brewing. But if they had no other better suggestions he would brew and to the best of his abilities. He finally spoke after a long pause.

I am grateful Sondra that you have decided to join us, it makes things much easier now that the Triad is complete. I suggest that our first move be to undergo the formal ritual to form the Triad, that will start us on the road to uniting. Then I would start setting up our cover business. As to the Temple I think we should see to it as soon as we are fully prepared to go. Preferably within the next two or so days,the longer we wait the more likely it will be fully activated and that we will have to face the agents as a large group which we are not yet prepared to fight.

He waited for further response
Terminus Norin
Capture The Day

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

PreviousNext