Risa's Delays Thread

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Feel free to post all your Mizahar related discussions here.

Risa's Delays Thread

Postby Risa Moontide on August 20th, 2011, 11:02 pm

Arg I never wanted to write this >.>

My internet is temporary down for complicated reasons. I'm going to steal internet from my family members and travel abroad to post as often as I can, but there may be further delays than I want there to be. This is actually killing me to write, I love this site so much and I really don't want to be away from it. :((

Still, I will do everything in my power to post regularly regardless of the lack of internet access. To everyone I currently owe a post to: I'M SO SORRY!!! I'm make sure I get this taken care of as fast as possible! This also goes for my alt Zlakalia, I guess needs be said.
:( :( :(
Risa
Risa Moontide
Player

Words: 132313
Joined roleplay: July 13th, 2011, 6:45 am
Race: Human, Svefra
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Risa's Delays Thread

Postby Marlow on August 21st, 2011, 1:44 am

No worries Risa. It happens. :)

"No, it doesn't start to come back. The knot's like everything else. I just found the rope and I did it."
— Jason Bourne, "The Bourne Identity"
Marlow
"It means driftwood"

Words: 22906
Joined roleplay: June 27th, 2011, 7:59 am
Character sheet
Scrapbook

Risa's Delays Thread

Postby Taln on August 21st, 2011, 1:46 am

We'll miss you, but just do the best you can and don't worry about it! *hugs*
Taln
Ivak's will be done

Words: 246324
Joined roleplay: August 6th, 2011, 12:57 am
Race: Mixed blood
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Featured Character (1) Never Say Die (1)

Risa's Delays Thread

Postby Drayton on August 21st, 2011, 5:11 am

No worries at all Risa. Hope everything gets sorted out soon, until then, enjoy you coerced vacation!
There's nothing wrong with teenagers that reasoning with them won't aggravate.
-Unknown

Common, Thought

School is a busy, busy place. I will be posting as regularly as I can, but to stay balanced only expect posts on Monday and Friday (maybe the weekend). Sorry for the delays!
Drayton
You know what you did.

Words: 73710
Joined roleplay: May 1st, 2011, 5:37 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Medals: 1
Featured Thread (1)

Risa's Delays Thread

Postby Risa Moontide on August 28th, 2011, 2:16 am

Hey guys!

I wish I could say that I had great news, but at least good news will suffice. First the bad news is the same: My internet is still out and it`s expensive to drive across town to steal it, though I`ve been doing that as often as I can. I`ve been focusing on not letting any of my open threads wait for more than a week for a reply, which is less than ideal.

The good news is that I`ve figured out a new solution. I am typing this message from my crappy enV3 cell phone. So I will be able to check my replies. Sadly just typing this is incredibly frustrating so I won`t be able to reply FROM the phone. However, since my laptop still works, I`m going to be typing my replies in Microsoft Word and pasting them into the forum whenever I DO get my laptop online. Therefore my posting time should increase and I should be much more active again.

Also unfortunately my phone does not support chat. I`ve tried but it can`t get it open. So while I`d love as many threads as I can get again, I won`t be seeing you guys in chat very often. I can still check my PM`s though so and I`m happy to chat with anyone that way if you want. Still, I`m sorry!!!
-Risa
Risa Moontide
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Risa's Delays Thread

Postby Risa Moontide on September 15th, 2011, 1:06 am

At last! My internet has returned!

So I'm VERY excited! My internet is back, I'm finally catching up on my posting, life is going good! My posting schedule should return to normal, if not increase. You'll probably not see me in chat very often, I've decided that chat was the reason I spent so much time on Mizahar without posting :p Still, I'm back!
Risa Moontide
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Risa's Delays Thread

Postby Duality on October 1st, 2011, 3:57 pm

I'm moving in today!

I got my own apartment at last! So that's pretty great. I'm moving in today and tomorrow and possibly later this week too, depending on how long it takes me to get my stuff moved. My ability to use the internet and my laptop is sporadic, so I won't be in chat. I'm going to make sure to keep up on my posts though, I'm scheduling blocks of time in which posting ONLY can occur. So that should go well.

Still, so excited! Sorry for an delays, I'll be back soon!
-Duality
Duality
Everything is. And it isn't.

Words: 27620
Joined roleplay: September 19th, 2011, 10:50 am
Race: Staff account
Office

Risa's Delays Thread

Postby Silvy on October 1st, 2011, 4:00 pm

Congrats and good luck! *hugs*
Silvy
friendly lil wolf