[Location] Lodestar Isle

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

A lawless town of anarchists, built on the ruins of an ancient mining city. [Lore]

Moderator: Morose

[Location] Lodestar Isle

Postby Leviathan on September 3rd, 2011, 10:42 pm

Lodestar Isle

Lodestar Isle is currently five miles northeast of Baroque Bay, and spans a length of five miles and one mile wide at its largest point. It is the only section of the pre-valterran city still above the waters, as it was separated from the syliran mainland during the quakes of the Valterran.

Few dare to trespass into the ancient structures which still stand upon its surface, as many folklore, and old wives tales term the place as haunted, and not for any gods fearing person to set foot upon.

Places to Visit:
  • Leg's Other Wharf- The main entrance to Lodestar Isle. Beware, leaving the docks is strongly discouraged... unless one's sneaky enough to try.
  • Robern's Sea Tarriff Keep. - a small keep with a dock housing boats for taxations and inspections of incoming cargo ships Robern doesn't want in sunberth.
  • Lucerne's Lodestar- An ancient lighthouse situated in the northeast tower of
  • Leywellin Manor.
    An ancient prevalteran residence of the Leyawin family, famed Mining barons who owned ninety-five percent of sunberth before the valterran shook the world. The family remained until the last descendant died about two hundred years ago.
    • The Manor Residences.
      -Hardcore Questing at it's finest.
      -When a man on the streets heard rumors of a well armed, well trained party going to explore this place, a mother clapped her hands over her child's ears and sternly rebuked them saying, "Are you out of your minds? The last thing you want to do is fill my child's head with such nonsense! Anyone who goes in there is more likely to come out the other side of a burning volcano."
    • The Leywellin Catacombs.
      - Nightmare Questing Mode Engaged : Beware that which is bound deep within the earth.
      - A wandering ghost once told a beggar about what was beneath the island manor, saying that he feared to tread down in the dark depths and that any soul willing not to end up like him better do the same.
  • Shipwreck Cove -Light to Moderate questing for those seeking treasure amidst ancient privateer dumping grounds for those who wish to partake a bit of risk for just rewards. It is said on the bottom of this man made lagoon, abelones and pearls may sometimes be found. Though other tales warn of a giant sea beast stalking those who stay within the cove too long...
    • Smugglers Hideout- NightEyes

Created by Archelon
Bad News Everybody. School is picking up, Exams are beginning to happen, homework is growing time consuming, I may soon be evicted from my apartment, I'm dealing with severe and physical fights among several of my best friends, and I can't seem to find a time to get much needed sleep. I'm terribly sorry, but don't expect to see much of me for a long while.
Leviathan
Adapt, Migrate, or Die

Words: 281278
Joined roleplay: July 25th, 2010, 6:57 pm
Race: Staff account
Character sheet
Office
Scrapbook