[City Location] The Wilmot Manor

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Considered one of the most mysterious cities in Mizahar, Alvadas is called The City of Illusions. It is the home of Ionu and the notorious Inverted. This city sits on one of the main crossroads through The Region of Kalea.

[City Location] The Wilmot Manor

Postby Alric Wilmot on September 9th, 2011, 2:11 pm

The Wilmot Manor is currently Destroyed

The Wilmot family is an old, and odd one. The stories of its exploits are often exaggerated, and its members are either hated or loved. As such an opinion on the whole family becomes problematic. The Family was incredibly rich once upon a time. That is, until Albert Wilmot came along.

The Wilmot family is an odd bunch even by the standards of the Alvadas people. Each person that the family has produced seems to have their own brand of insanity. However, the family is nearly as old as the city, and in the past has sported a great deal of wealth. The Wilmot family was brought to squalor by Alvin Wilmot’s grandfather. The man known as Albert Wilmot was a very stupid person, and invested in very bad inventions. A quick example of these are “invisible” clothing, umbrella shoes, and broom-tipped shoes. He destroyed the Wilmot family’s wealth, but for the most part, their reputation stayed the same. Alvin Wilmot is the latest blood descendent of the Wilmot family.

Alvin and his adopted son, Alric, used to live in the Wilmot manor. Once desolate, but still standing, it is now but a pile of rubble and debris. Thanks to the Djed Storm of 512, the last reminder of that old and strange family is gone. Alric is now on journeys across the world, and Alvin is dead. Though Alvin wished to rebuild the family's reputation and wealth, he died early in his travels, leaving Alric the sole heir to the Wilmot name.

Save for perhaps, Alric's adopted brother, Wrenmae. Though the likelihood of Wrenmae contnuing the name, or even bearing it, are slim. So it falls to Alric to begin anew.
"I'm Speaking"
"I'm speaking and using hypnosis"
I'm implanting thoughts using hypnosis
I have implanted an Obsession
Alric Wilmot
The Last Wilmot

Words: 375060
Joined roleplay: September 8th, 2011, 12:05 am
Blog: View Blog (7)
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets