New contept on the gems

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This is the first step to starting a lore article. Please hold all conversations about lores here in this forum. No development takes place here ie Article posting. This forum is simply for threads that want to hash out what a lore should or shouldn't include as well as its merits and flaws. One can also gauge interest in new lore here as well. Polls are encouraged.

Moderator: Scribes

New contept on the gems

Postby Jason Alexander on March 10th, 2010, 2:50 pm

I read Laeraix Cerys thought bout gems that could hold djed. well i wrote a full concept on it and will prolly post it this weekend. i will like all the stroytellers help and making it ready for mizahar. A basic idea is a rare astroid gem that was chage through the Valterrian and now can hold magical energy. i have the limits basically done and the history but would like you critics
"Jason Speaking in Common" "Jason Speaking in Nadar-Canoch" "Other People Speaking"
Jason Alexander
Creator of the Cure

Words: 63344
Joined roleplay: February 2nd, 2010, 2:49 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Scrapbook
Medals: 1
Donor (1)

Re: New contept on the gems

Postby Gossamer on March 10th, 2010, 3:21 pm

The powers of Semele, her gnosis, and the gemstones of mizahar are a pretty well thought out and set up notion in my mind. I would rather no one else really work on this project until such a time as I have a framework up.
BBC CodeHelp DeskStarting GuideSyka
Gossamer
Words reveal soul.

Words: 6357243
Joined roleplay: March 23rd, 2009, 4:40 pm
Blog: View Blog (24)
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 11
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
Lore Master (1) Artist (1)
Trailblazer (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
Hyperposter (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) Power Fork (1)