New Horizons (Sable)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The Wilderness of Cyphrus is an endless sea of tall grass that rolls just like the oceans themselves. Geysers kiss the sky with their steamy breath, and mysterious craters create microworlds all their own. But above all danger lives here in the tall grass in the form of fierce wild creatures; elegant serpents that swim through the land like whales through the ocean and fierce packs of glassbeaks that hunt in packs which are only kept at bay by fires. Traverse it carefully, with a guide if possible, for those that venture alone endanger themselves in countless ways.

New Horizons (Sable)

Postby Erzotol Silverden on May 4th, 2011, 1:41 am

" You are fine riding with me " he said as he urged his horse to gallop of towards the Endrykas. He found he was growing used to riding with others, but also he had to take into account the stress it put on the Airaiet. They should be good for a few hours however, and thankfully his family was already bout to be heading to Endrykas the next day to discuss certain things.

It was only a couple bells ride away, and since his step-father showed him where it was the other day, he knew that could get there with hardly any trouble at all with any luck. He smiled and looked into the sun light spreading over the horizon before them. A most beautiful start of the trip he thought.

Soon they were within the encampment, and Erzotol easily slid off his horse, and offered a hand to help the man down. " You can go and look around for anything you might need or you can stay close while I purchase the items I have been sent for he said while looking around the place.
Erzotol Silverden
of the Diamond Clan

Words: 148027
Joined roleplay: March 27th, 2011, 8:39 pm
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet
Scrapbook

New Horizons (Sable)

Postby Sable on May 9th, 2011, 2:51 am

The ride was a difficult one for Sable, his riding experience was next to none. Though he watched the flowing hills and waves of grass dancing in the breeze. On more occasions than he cared to admit he had to catch himself on Erzotol. Accepting his hand Sable dismounted in Endrykas, the city of tents was a strange sight to him as he had only seen the likes of Syliras. As he stood on the edge of the city he felt slightly light headed. This is as far as I go he thought to himself.

"I think I'll look around on my own for a bit, if that's alright. Though before you go is there anything I should know of this place?"
Sable
Master of the Hourglass

Words: 4622
Joined roleplay: February 25th, 2011, 4:02 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet

New Horizons (Sable)

Postby Erzotol Silverden on May 10th, 2011, 5:42 pm

"Not really, just think of it as a big market place, it gets a bit confusing but just ask around and I'm sure someone will direct you to where you wish" Erzotol said as he departed, heading further into the city of tents. He needed to find where the hunter's where making camp so he could get his step-fathers bow from a family of the Emerald clan. There were supposedly of some relation to him, but he wasn't sure how close they were. It didn't much matter anyways, business was business, and the sooner he got this over with the better, he longed for his mother's cooking.

Searching through the various peoples and tents, he didn't see them at first glance, so he supposed that they decided to camp on the north side of the city, which meant a little bit more travel and navigating for him but he took it all without complaint. His newest associate seemed a very peaceful sort, and Erzotol had to admit it was good having company on the otherwise boring trip that it could have easily turned out to be. Looking through all of the tents, he soon decided it be better to just go to the Emerald clan pavilion near the center and ask them where he could find the family with his step-fathers bow.

Adjusting his course to compensate, he weeded his way through the masses of people, slowly making his way to the center where the representative pavilion could be found. Eventually he came upon it and with a salute greeted the man at the stall. " Hello good friend, where may I find Marlec of the Emerald clan? ” The tall emerald clan hunter behind the stall, rubbed his stubbled cheeks, and then pointed a bit farther north. "You should be able to find the family in that direction" he said in a voice that marked him as a man that had seen more than his fair share of winters. With a nod of thanks, he was off again, jogging along the paths that weaved in and between the various pavilions. Eventually the pavilion he sought, with its stalls out front, and wares presented to see, a wrapped package sitting on the end of the table. Its long rectangular shaped defined it to be the bow he had come for, and seeing as this was the right place, he approached the woman at the counter.

" I am Erzotol Silverden of the Diamond clan, and I’m here to pick up the package for my step-father " he asked the slim woman, whom favored the traditional green of the emerald clan in her clothing. " Aye your step-fathers package is at the end there, he already paid for it so you can take it and leave as you wish " she said as she gestured to the end of the stall towards the package that he had noted earlier. With a smile and a gesture of thanks, he grabbed up the package and stowed it away under his arm. Now where to next
Erzotol Silverden
of the Diamond Clan

Words: 148027
Joined roleplay: March 27th, 2011, 8:39 pm
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet
Scrapbook

New Horizons (Sable)

Postby Quixotic on October 3rd, 2011, 10:45 am

Thread Award!

Erzotol

Skills

Animal Husbandry – Horse + 1
Riding + 2
Hunting + 2
Observation + 2

Lores

The importance of taking care of your kit
Chore days are dull days, but necessary
Wandering through Endrykas

Sable

Skills

Running + 1
Hunting + 1 – For staying downwind of the fox
Land Navigation + 1
Meditation + 1

Lore

Food, glorious food!
Staying calm when trapped

Other Notes :
Yay for hunting kelvics, nice to see someone who wanted to pay for their food rather than simply steal it too.

That's all from me, if there're any problems just PM me and we'll see what we can do.
Quixotic
Keep tilting at those windmills

Words: 10545
Joined roleplay: September 28th, 2011, 7:18 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook

Previous