[Alstroemeria's Scrapbook]The Flustered and The Flirtatious

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The player scrapbooks forum is literally a place for writers to warm-up, brainstorm, keep little scraps of notes, or just post things to encourage themselves and each other. Each player can feel free to create their own thread - one per account - and use them accordingly.

Postby Alstroemeria on October 2nd, 2011, 2:30 am

Alright so Hi Everyone! So here's my first post EVER!!:

I was recently going through my CS and looked at it with a puzzled expression. Is this good enough or is it just a piece of shit? Well then that's when it hit me :) I'm going to re-do everything! Well at least the character concept and what not because I want to make my character a bit more distinguished. After all, she deserves a little more than what I have been giving her so far. ;) Can't wait to show everyone the outcome of this so yeah :D I'll be constantly posting here for ideas and help because I want to make this as great as possible. So all you red-hair's and gingers :) Do come in and feel the warm air. Stick around. You won't regret it :p
Alstroemeria
Flattered Stranger

Words: 50579
Joined roleplay: July 21st, 2011, 1:50 am
Blog: View Blog (3)
Race: Human, Inarta
Character sheet

Postby Alstroemeria on October 2nd, 2011, 11:46 pm

SOOO. I wanted to quote a few things I heard in church from the papers. It is so beautiful I just feel the need to show it :) :

Note if your not as religious as I am and have any negative comments to say please save them at the door :) Thank you.

Isaiah 5:1-7

Let me sing to my friend the song of his love for his vineyard. My friend had a vineyard on a fertile hillside. He dug the soil, cleared it of stones, and planted choice vines in it. In the middle he built a tower, he dug a press there too. He expected it to yield grapes, but sour grapes were all that it gave. And now, inhabitants of Jerusalem and men of Judah, I ask you to judge between my vineyard and me. What could I have done for my vineyard that I have not done? I expected it to yield grapes. Why did it yield sour grapes instead? Very well, I will tell you what I am going to do to my vineyard: I will take away its hedge for it to be grazed on, and knock down its wall for it to be trampled on. I will lay it waste, unpruned, undug; overgrown by the briar and the thorn I will command the clouds to rain no ran on it. Yes, the vineyard of the Lord of hosts is the House of Israel, and the men of Judah that chosen plant. He expected justice, but found bloodshed, integrity, but only a cry of distress.

Matthew(21:33-43)

Jesus said to the chief priests and the elders of the people, "Listen to another parable. There was a man, a landowner, who planted a vineyard; he fenced it round, dug a winepress in it and built a tower; then he leased it to tenant s and went abroad. When vintage time drew near he sent his servants to the tenants to collect his produce. But the tenant seized his servants, thrashed one, killed another and stoned a third. Next he sent some more servants, this time a larger number, and they dealt with them in the same way. Finally he sent his son to them. 'They will respect my son,' he said. But when the tenants saw the son, they to each other, 'This is the heir. Come on, let us kill him, and take over his inheritance.' SO they seized him and threw him out of the vineyard and killed him. Now when the owner of the vineyard comes what will he do to those tenants?" They answered, "He will bring those wretches to a wretched end and lease the vineyard to other tants who will deliver the produce to him when the season arrives." Jesus said to them, "Have you never read in the scriptures: It was the stone rejected by the builders that became the keystone. This was the Lord's doing and it is wonderful to see?
"I tell you, then, that the kingdom of God will be taken from you and given to a people who will produce its fruit."

Please comment and give me your views on this. And like I said, leave the negative comments at the door :) Thank you.
Alstroemeria
Flattered Stranger

Character sheet

Postby Alstroemeria on October 3rd, 2011, 2:10 am

Bound to You

I just met this guy that went to one of them most repulsive schools in the country. He seemed rather nice, and apparently he had a crush on me? Of all people. Well during physical education, there was this strange rumor going around that he admitted his feelings for me. I wasn't supposed to know, but of course word gets around rather quickly. But the thing was, I barely knew him and this was the first week of school. And BOOM! All of a sudden, he goes and asks me out on a date. To get to know this guy I say yes, and my friends end up stalking me. How fun, no? Anyways, like a gentle men he buys the ticket and all that shit then we go in the movies. I'm feeling extremley weird because I'm here sharing popcorn with a guy I barely now. SO. After a week, he asks me on another date but then my friend tells me. Why are you dating him if you barely know him? That made me think, why was I so stupid enough to be doing such a thing? Therefore I went to tell him that I was breaking up with him. But all he can tell me is 'cool' and a major grin on his face. It's expected his school is a bunch of adolescents, and he's just another bastard. Until I find out the back story! Truth was, he made a bet for 100 TT that he could get a girl in a week. Tada! Here she is! Talk about used? He was going to break up with me anyways, but I made the move first. Luckily, or else my feelings would have been crushed completely. In fact, no one is talking to him now because of what he did. I found out that day that this guy was a trouble maker. He highlighted all the rules he was going to break in the hand book even. What a f******* idiot :) . Anyways, I'm still trying to get over the fact that I was used. Maybe I deserved it? I don't know. But all I have to say is that some men in this world are SO and I mean SOOO disgusting :'( </3
Alstroemeria
Flattered Stranger

Character sheet

Postby Alstroemeria on October 4th, 2011, 12:50 am

So I just created this new banner :D ! Whatcha' think? :)
Alstroemeria
Flattered Stranger

Character sheet

Postby Aidara on October 4th, 2011, 2:12 am

It's a little too big. You don't really want it longer than 600 pixels. Regular signatures can only be 150 pixels high, but since this isn't a signature it can be a little bigger. I still wouldn't go over ~300-400 ish pixels or else it's just too big.

So once this gets shrunk down, it'll be pretty!
Aidara
The "i" is silent

Words: 946840
Joined roleplay: October 6th, 2010, 5:20 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 10
Featured Character (1) Featured Thread (1)
Peer Reviewer (1) Trailblazer (1)
Overlored (1) Donor (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) Wind Reach Seasonal  Challenge (1)
Power Fork (1) 2012 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Aidara on October 4th, 2011, 2:19 am

In fact, if you give me the original picture I can do it for you.
Aidara
The "i" is silent

Words: 946840
Joined roleplay: October 6th, 2010, 5:20 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 10
Featured Character (1) Featured Thread (1)
Peer Reviewer (1) Trailblazer (1)
Overlored (1) Donor (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) Wind Reach Seasonal  Challenge (1)
Power Fork (1) 2012 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Alstroemeria on October 7th, 2011, 12:08 am

Lets think about the times when we were considered as young and cute. Then reflect back on the days we spent with our friends in the playground during school, running around and laughing. It's those days that we seem to miss. And sometimes we ask ourselves, where time has gone? Truth is, time won't wait for you. It only waits on itself! I remember when I was younger in Middle School. I had long hair, rather curly, always wore a skirt and a slack shirt. But now I find myself drawn to more of the comfortable side of things because it just suits me. Meaning - Big slack jackets, a spaghetti strap top (Solid color), and some jeans and flip flops. On the other hand, I used to love wearing tight TIGHT things because I was going through puberty. And I wanted to impress guys, and all that crap. Typical! Anyways. I just want to say that today was a rather strange day because I'm planning for a dance show in November. Actually, I'm a crab, a jellyfish, a lobster, and many other awesome sea creatures! The dances are strange but we are performing in this world famous auditorium. Also, I have music exams coming up in October... On the...... 29th! It's a whole writing exam because I'm starting back my music. So, currently I'm in grade 1. Yeah :) Beginner level right here. Oh! That reminds me. I should truly introduce who I truly am. As in my name of course. Well I'm Rebecca :) Which is what you can call me. Nicknames are good too. Oh! And I just wanted to say that I love you all in each and every way. Therefore I wrote this inspirational poem:

All The Beautiful Things

Sometimes we feel that there is no point in living
Neither is their hope in life
But what we don’t realize
Is that we are love and cared for

Love.
A strong word used by those with compassion.
Friendship.
A flourishing individual surrounded by a colorful meadow.
Peace.
A feeling of tranquility, centering ourselves.
Blessings.
To be blessed by your family; people to keep in close touch with.
Then nothing.
Aplain old word that can be used to explore the universe.

As we burst into the sky.
We find ourselves free,
And in another world.
We can be anything we want to be.
Because as one said,
You are everything to me.

These feelings can be felt in many ways.
But the only to feel,
Is to unlock the door.
The door to your opportunities.
Just listen to me.

We believe in you.
We have faith in you.
Never let go of yourself.
And that’s what they all say.
It’s written in our minds.
Engraved in our hearts.
Sculpted by our breath.
Yeah…
Alstroemeria
Flattered Stranger

Character sheet

Postby Alstroemeria on October 10th, 2011, 2:35 am

Am I Fat Or What?

In the first place I hate my weight, which is currently 115 lbs. My mother tells me that I need to lose weight a go below that because apparently she's considering me as fat. Ever five weeks she weighs me, then writes down my weight. I'm currently seventeen and I'm at a wonderful weight. Thank you very much. She makes me feel so self-conscious of myself. I love her in all but I can't help but wonder why does she do this to me. The only reason she is weighing me is because she doesn't want to make grotesque as she was when she was child. On the other hand, it gives her no right to make her own child afraid to wear bikini's or expose her flesh. Therefore the main cause of my self conscious being, is the mother herself! When I was 15 I tried starving myself therefore I could get thinner. This lasted for 2 weeks, but I chose to quit because I couldn't do this to myself. Therefore every morning at 3 am I'd run 2 miles until it was almost time for me to go to school. After all, it was a healthier yet hardcore way to do it. Until I found myself ebcoming more toned, I stayed the same weight! Therefore my mother kept procrastinating about my weight. She wouldn't shut up, leaving me to be wearing long sleeve shirts, and long blue jeans, sneakers even. Sometimes to make myself look thinner, I'd wrap plastic wrap around myself so I didn't have a little baby fat hanging out. Even when she teased me, it just made me feel horrible.. Whenever I looked at my friends, skinny as they were, I look at myself. FAT. I can't step out of my comfort zone and now I don't know what to do.
Alstroemeria
Flattered Stranger

Character sheet

Postby Alstroemeria on October 23rd, 2011, 1:41 am

Another Day

When I need to talk to somebody, I’d talk it out with my friend. Except this time, if I chose to tell him he would probably make fun of me therefore I need to know my boundaries. Finding myself every day, when it rains I would stare out the window, drowning myself in sorrow. But why bother drenching myself like that because I’m better than that.. Aren’t I? I mean, I’m a nice girl in all… I have a bad side and a good side therefore my emotions are in variations. ALTHOUGH! I can be a bit of a brat sometimes, wanting my way… No wonder I must have been so irritating. That’s probably why he doesn’t talk to me, he used to skype me every day telling me about his problems and I’d tell him about mine. I mean that’s what friends are for, always there for each other. Either way, they still love each other, right?! Okay Rebecca, calm down.. Your just being paranoid. There’s nothing to fear because probably he just wants some space. Every time I see him, he grins, laughs at me, then walks away with his friends. Is he trying to make fun of me? Make me sink into a hole? I don’t know honestly, I’m just so confused. I can’t think straight… I wish that I had a friend to be there for him. My best friend, is gone and I wish I could have him back but I can’t.

He’s gone now officially so I have to try and strive, to move on my own. I’m an independent woman, at least I guess? If I were to classify myself, how would I? How did my best friend classify me? He said I was weird or something … Didn’t he? Yeah, he did. Anyways, I just want to look up new to life… And try to start a new. But I’m going to need my friends to help me. Will you be my friend :) ?
Alstroemeria
Flattered Stranger

Character sheet

Postby Alstroemeria on October 23rd, 2011, 10:46 pm

Brighter Days

As the sky lets up, I find myself enjoying life more by the minute. Somehow, my sorrows have flown away because the lord himself swept me off my feet. It's thanks to him, that I am in a better place right now because it was his intentions to lift my depression. I feel as if I am a new person, I'm not just the same old girl you used to know. I have been rejuvenated in every way, words can't even explain how I feel right now. I'd like to thank my family for being there especially due to them sending me to the church. The Lord taught me some things I never knew, made me think about my past and my present. As I reflected on my issues, I have discovered that there is better to life than just sadness. The Lord is always there for me, especially in my time of need. He has blessed me and I'm thanking him so much right now. I know, I'm repeating myself but you know that feeling where you just can't stop talking about something. You don't care if it annoys people because you want the whole world to know how your feeling. Well that's me right now, so "Hey World!"

Despite my flaws here and there, I've just experienced a light. My light has shown me that I don't deserve what he or she did to me because I'm better than that. There's no sense in drowning myself in something that wasn't even my own fault. Therefore I choose to look up to the sky as if it's a new day and say "I'm a new person, let the journey begin." My story has just begun and I don't want a fairy tale ending. But I want a real story, something I can look back to when I'm old and think 'Hey, good times.' I don't want to think of my life as a complete depression. That's why I am so thankful that my family helped me turn my life around. After all, I had a few suicidal thoughts, maybe even cutting myself, luckily... I found Jesus's light. The Lord's light, that has guided me to a better place.
Alstroemeria
Flattered Stranger

Character sheet

Next