[Lhavit AS Office - Duality] Both Sides of the Coin

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Within this forum, all Storytellers of any level may feel free to create their office threads. These threads are then used for active thread lists, XP requests, and other communications that aren't necessarily PM required.

Moderators: Junior Storytellers, Liaisons, Assistant Storytellers, Scribes, Regional Storytellers, Domain Storytellers

Postby Duality on September 25th, 2011, 8:51 pm

Welcome to my office! Please, feel free to make yourself comfortable. I'd stick to the left half of the room, please, the right half can get a bit rotten. But then again, the good is nothing without the bad, just why don't you make yourself comfortable right here in the middle?

In my office you can post Grading requests and Moderated Thread requests. I'm more than happy to help in any way I can!

I'll gladly take any requests for grading or XP of any threads. I consider myself punctual and fair. I'll grade points based on the quality of the writing. I like reading posts about actions, where things happen. When two people are just talking, have them react to random events around them and other things like that! I'll grade any thread though, and do a good job of it. Please post requests in the following format:
Code: Select all
[b]Name and Link of Thread:[/b] [url=][/url]
[b]Participants Involved:[/b]
[b]XP requested:[/b]
[b]Additional Info:[/b]

I'll do any grading as quick as I am able. Thanks!

I'd love to do any moderated threads of any ideas. I consider myself creative, however, so be warned that threads with me may not go exactly as you planned. I like to give players twists and rewards/consequences to their actions, so expect the thread to make your character react to the world around them. I'm a DM IRL so any threads should be a blast! For moderated thread requests, please post in the following format:
Code: Select all
[b]Thread Concept:[/b] 
[b]Participants Involved:[/b]
[b]Ideas Requested:[/b]
[b]Overall Theme You Want:[/b]
[b]Additional Info: [/b]

So again, Welcome to my office! May your good be in balance with the bad, my friends!
Duality
Everything is. And it isn't.

Words: 27620
Joined roleplay: September 19th, 2011, 10:50 am
Race: Staff account
Office

Postby Duality on October 4th, 2011, 2:29 am

Last edited by Duality on November 2nd, 2011, 8:49 am, edited 4 times in total.
Duality
Everything is. And it isn't.

Words: 27620
Joined roleplay: September 19th, 2011, 10:50 am
Race: Staff account
Office