Everything, Because of Nothing [Aello, Gural]

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

A city floating in the center of a lake, Ravok is a place of dark beauty, romance and culture. Behind it all though is the presence of Rhysol, God of Evil and Betrayal. The city is controlled by The Black Sun, a religious organization devoted to Rhysol. [Lore]

Everything, Because of Nothing [Aello, Gural]

Postby Verilian on October 5th, 2011, 6:45 pm

Victor Lark

• +1 Stealth
  • +1 Larceny
  • +1 Observation
  • +1 Manipulation
  • +2 Subterfuge
  • +1 Investigation
  • +4 Seduction

Lores: Being Hungry, Passing the Blame to Someone Else, Finding Amusement in others Frustrations, Blue Men are Called Akalak, Akalak have a mean side, Religion: Ionu (Poor), Dangerous Whispers, Ignoring the Deadly Truth, A Game of Seduction, Falling for the Illusion

Aello

• +1 Detection
  • +2 Observation
  • +1 Auristics
  • +1 Investigation
  • +2 Rhetoric
  • +4 Seduction
  • +1 Manipulation
  • +1 Subterfuge

Lores: Aura of a Thief, Issuing a friendly Warning, Religion: Ionu (Poor), Dangerous Whispers, Warning of the Deadly Truth, Being Ignored, A Game of Seduction, Creating an Illusion

Gural

• +2 Intimidation
  • +

Lores: Bumping into Strangers, Maintaining One's Honor

You Question My Logic? :
Okay, Victor, I know you prefer subterfuge over manipulation, but in this case I do not believe subterfuge is the best skill to award. Subterfuge implies deception.. the points I awarded in manipulation were for you manipulating the other people's emotions and purposely pissing them off. You weren't really hiding it, so subterfuge doesn't really apply. It was pretty direct manipulation. I also awarded points into subterfuge for the actions that involved deception with words, such as when you accused Aello of being the one who stole the pepper. It was very poor subterfuge, but it still met the definition.

Aello, I gave you points in both detection and observation. Detection was from all that smelling and listening and stuff you were doing in your first post, since detection is based on the other four senses while observation is based on sight.

If anyone has any questions feel free to PM me.

Notes: Yknow.. with all the people who try to seduce Aello, it makes me wonder if anyone will ever succeed. An amusing little thread. Good job guys! Oh, I also actually put something into the "question my logic" thing for once, so don't forget to read that.
Forecast for tonight... Dark
-----
Wind Reach---Wind Reach Lore---WR Request Thread
Verilian
Retired Staff

Words: 1113582
Joined roleplay: December 23rd, 2010, 9:53 pm
Race: Staff account
Storyteller secrets
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 4
Featured Contributor (1) Trailblazer (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) Extreme Scrapbooker (1)

Previous