Walking in Circles (Julian)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The Diamond of Kalea is located on Kalea's extreme west coast and called as such because its completely made of a crystalline substance called Skyglass. Home of the Alvina of the Stars, cultural mecca of knowledge seekers, and rife with Ethaefal, this remote city shimmers with its own unique light.

Postby Aselia Timandre on June 30th, 2011, 9:46 pm

Aselia tried to imagine how he felt, to put herself into his skin. The bridge and the infinite, dark abyss beneath. Nobody knew what lurked in its depths. It could be everything and nothing. Probably the latter option frightened him more than anything else. The complete and utter lack of anything... she didn’t dare to wish for understanding of such a thing. But then, she disagreed with his reasoning and gently corrected: “I believe it doesn’t matter how much people cross the bridge. They are not afraid of it. Crossing it is only a great success if you overcome your fear through your action.” Then she fell silent, unsure if philosophy was an appropriate discussion topic.

No memories showed her the way, guided her through the process of making friends. Mura: full of Konti. Syliras: work and business relations. Of course, there was Jaeden, but he had been a single man. Although Aselia had no problem with revealing bare skin and scales, the intricacies of relationships between those of opposite gender confused her. A traveler, an eternal traveler.

Upon his idea of exchanging musical skill and knowledge, she simply nodded. There was too much in her head for a clear answer on that. Konti ballads and lullabies she would sing, and probably Julian would adjust them to his cello. Aselia wasn’t even sure if that was possible.

Then she closed her eyes and exhaled. Of course, it always was the same question. Still, the following feeling was new to her every time. Retreat. Pictures of a distant past. She had tried to bring even more distance between her and Nefre’s ghost, but... she didn’t know. Swallowing, she tried to keep appearances up. The Plaza helped. “Not really, no. I know about birds, especially birds of prey. I currently train falcons for Fai at Piramba’s. Although the longer I do it, the more I must ask myself if that’s really what I want to do...” She hadn’t wanted to be so honest. Somehow his quiet, his respect soothed her. In an attempt to smooth her mistake out, she pointed towards Piramba’s Pet Shop, at the other side of the Plaza.
"To see a world in a grain of sand, and to see heaven in a wildflower,
hold infinity in the palm of your hands, and eternity in an hour."
Aselia Timandre
Player

Words: 89486
Joined roleplay: January 8th, 2010, 9:11 pm
Race: Konti
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Medals: 1
Trailblazer (1)

Postby Gossamer on October 8th, 2011, 4:50 pm

Character: Aselia Timandre
Experience: Writing +1, Interrogation +1
Lore: Making Suggestions and coming up with activities to do to alleviate boredom. The differences between a Cello and a Violin. Being Encouraging.

Additional Note: Since Julian is a BANNED character I did not feel the need to award him any XP. Unfinished threads are hard to judge, but at least I found a couple of things I could award for.
BBC CodeHelp DeskStarting GuideSyka
Gossamer
Words reveal soul.

Words: 6357243
Joined roleplay: March 23rd, 2009, 4:40 pm
Blog: View Blog (24)
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 11
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
Lore Master (1) Artist (1)
Trailblazer (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
Hyperposter (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) Power Fork (1)

Previous