Old Acquaintances (Murdoch + Nel)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This shining population center is considered the jewel of The Sylira Region. Home of the vast majority of Mizahar's population, Syliras is nestled in a quiet, sprawling valley on the shores of the Suvan Sea. [Lore]

Re: Old Acquaintances (Murdoch + Nel)

Postby Murdoch on March 16th, 2010, 7:29 pm

"Done and done," he laughed, climbing smoothly to his feet. He went over to the wash-bucket and splashed a bit of water on his face, wiping it dry on the scrap of cloth beside it, then turned to give her one last smile. "Lock the door behind me," he chuckled, giving her a vague little salute before he strode out the door and back into the night, a doer of dark deeds with a pristine little piece of white light hidden away in his house.

Yeah, this was gonna be fun.

END!
Murdoch
Player

Words: 128476
Joined roleplay: March 15th, 2010, 11:59 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Medals: 1
Trailblazer (1)

Re: Old Acquaintances (Murdoch + Nel)

Postby Gossamer on March 21st, 2010, 6:47 am

Murdoch
Experience: 3 XP Interogation, 1 XP Larceny (8 silvers), 2 XP Rhetoric, 2 XP Debate, 2 XP Negotiating, 1 XP Seduction

Nel
Experience: 4 XP Interogation, 1 XP Intimidation, 1XP Begging, 1 XP Whining, 1 XP Flirting, 1 XP Negotiating, 1 XP Disguise, 1 XP Bribery

Additional Notes: Surprisingly good read - I thought it I was in for it when I saw all those pages, but found myself really entertained.
BBC CodeHelp DeskStarting GuideSyka
Gossamer
Words reveal soul.

Words: 6357243
Joined roleplay: March 23rd, 2009, 4:40 pm
Blog: View Blog (24)
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 11
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
Lore Master (1) Artist (1)
Trailblazer (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
Hyperposter (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) Power Fork (1)

Previous