[Alvadas Event] Team Shale V. Team Ulric (Match 2)

The second fight between Team Shale and Team Ulric

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Considered one of the most mysterious cities in Mizahar, Alvadas is called The City of Illusions. It is the home of Ionu and the notorious Inverted. This city sits on one of the main crossroads through The Region of Kalea.

Postby Fallacy on September 28th, 2011, 1:34 am

Fall 31st, 511 AV

Again the crowds would assemble, the roar and cheering of them all would have an unusual energy about it. The fights were going to get good, and that is all that matters. Shale whats a show, well this was going to be the show of a lifetime, and being the second day of the event the people were excited as ever. They wanted more! They wanted more fights, and their itch and lust for such violence has yet to be scratched.

The ever present master of this place walked out on the sands, redder than ever and smiled, "Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome! Welcome to the second match of the epic clash between two teams of titans!" he yelled having way too much fun doing what he does, "Welcome Team Shale back to the arena!" he bellowed as the the team again walked out into the sands, "Who will be fighting today, folks?" he asked feeling the anticipation in the air.

Once Team Shale was all out and had made their way well enough into the arena, "Now lets welcome Teeeeam Uuulric" he pointed at the three people who would emerge from the Colosseum, the crowd would roar demanding the fight be brought on just a little sooner.

Climbing to safety within the stands the ringmaster announced the fight to begin.

12 hour shifts have started, and Im working 6-7 days a week mandatory overtime. My replies will be slow until I can adjust to this new groove.
Fallacy
I think you're crazy just like me.

Words: 493223
Joined roleplay: June 23rd, 2011, 7:58 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 2
Featured Contributor (1) Donor (1)

Postby Belaya Smert on September 29th, 2011, 8:02 am

Stepping out onto the field, Belaya was nervous. He had done the occasional fight before, but an entire tournament was new to him. Not knowing what to expect, he stepped out to the middle of the field. Being a wolf kelvic, his sensitive hearing was being pounded by the sound of the crowd, and his nose scrunched up at the smell of rotting fruit and vegetables. He could smell the blood soaked into the arena floor, however, and that was a smell he liked. As long as the blood wasn't his own...

Looking at the other team, he spotted someone who looked familiar. Perhaps this won't be so bad after all. Relaxing a little, he waved enthusiastically at Ulric, who was apparently the leader of the other team. "Hey Ulric! How's it going? Are you facing me?" Pulling out White, his katana, Belaya called out, "Ready whenever you are," before holding White vertically in front of him hilt down with two hands.
Belaya Smert
Player

Words: 19991
Joined roleplay: August 16th, 2011, 4:49 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet

Postby Arros Angerforge on September 30th, 2011, 10:46 pm

Arros walked out into the large arena, crowds upon crowds of people were violently screaming and shouting, begging for blood and bruises, all though this was a non death match, it doesn't mean that the contestants cant batter each other beyond comprehension, anyway if the crowd demand it, the crowd shall get it.

Slowly trudging his way further into the large area, he noticed that it was almost bursting at the seems with spectators, he had never fought infront of a massive audience like this before, all he had been used to had been the one on one fights with just him and his opponent, however the vast crowds didn't daunt him much, if anything it would be useful to establish a reputation as a hardy fighter with a "Take no shit" philosophy, a status like that would be well sought after in a day and age like this.

Swinging his large, hefty hammer in his hard, Isurian hand he noticed his rival speaking to his team leader Ulric. They obviously had a history together, not great if it was to entertain the crowds, being able to predict both they're moves would make it a boring and reserved fight, Arros on the other hand, had an almost totally unpredictable fighting style and completely unorthodox techniques that would surely excite the spectators aswell as giving his opponent a very tough time.

"You wont be fighting against your friend today, human." Arros said in his usual, cold, unemotional voice that was void of any feeling, while staring at his rival.

Still swinging his hammer, loosening up his muscles for the approaching conflict, Arros shouted, just so he could be heard above the crowds.

"At the forge, when I pound that metal, it cries.. Are you going to cry when I pound you?". Hopefully this little intimidation tactic worked, If not however, it wouldn't matter, the rage that always resided in Arros would soon make itself known, then his rival would be in trouble.

Arros Angerforge
The Hammer of Fury

Words: 37139
Joined roleplay: August 19th, 2011, 11:44 pm
Race: Isur
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Belaya Smert on October 1st, 2011, 1:43 am

Putting on his best smirk, revealing a fang, Belaya called out to the challenger, "More than likely. Ulric there saved my ass from a mob, then saved me from bleeding out, all in the same night. I still feel tight on my right side from the wound. Oh, that's a mighty big hammer. Mean's you'll have the range advantage. I won't be able to block the attacks with my sword, meaning I have to dodge your attacks completely as well. Being an Isurian, you likely won't get over balanced by the weight of the hammer, meaning I'll have to get you off balance the hard way.. Oh, I should probably stop talking now and get with the fighting, yes?" With that Belaya stepped forward, tightened his grip of White, and then feigned a cut at his opponents neck before turning it into a slash downwards into the Isurian's right side.
Belaya Smert
Player

Character sheet

Postby Arros Angerforge on October 1st, 2011, 11:21 am

"So.. not a human?" Arros emotionlessly shouted out curiously taking note of the fang that Belaya revealed out from his smirk.

"Most likely one of those animal shape shifters?" Arros continued to swing his hammer in his hand getting ready, as the time for battle quickly approached.

"It makes no difference, your bones will crush either way"
Arros's voice kept the same cold tempo.

Ignoring his opponents ranting on about him being saved, Arros knelt down and placed his hammer, head first on the ground. Picking up a handful of sand and dirt that covered the vast expanse of space that the combatants would fight in. Rubbing it between his fingers, Arros effectively created a natural gloves that would efficiently keep the grip of his weapon like any gauntlet.

Picking up his hammer Arros walked forward and then began to listen to his opponent speak about what he had analysed and his tactics. Arros continued to stare at his rival, Isurian eyes coldly burning ready to ignite when the time came. Arros's muscles became pronounced and hard as the time came. His stone-hard arm that was black like volcanic glass and veins that looked like magma coursing its way through rock, became even more spectacular, it would soon become as much a weapon as his hammer and even more bizarrely his tool for defence. Like all Isur, Arros's arm was even more durable than his skin and when he engaged in combat, he could use his arm as a shield and could even use it to grab the blades of weapons without suffering harm.

"If you think that is the way to beat me this day, try it. You have no idea whats coming shape-shifter." Arros continued to walk forward, this was the moment, the start of the battle.

Noticing his opponents strike to his neck, Arros manoeuvred his body to that the strike would miss, however it was a feigned move and the blades true intentions was towards Arros's upper body side. Using his hammer that was in his hand, Arros swinged his weapon luckily just in time to deflect the blade that aimed for his side with his hammer.

The sound of metal on stone blunted through Arros's ears, hoping the force of the deflection put his opponent off balance, Arros retaliated with a heavy blow aimed towards his opponent and then followed up with a punch to his rivals face.

This fight was already becoming a tense one.

Arros Angerforge
The Hammer of Fury

Words: 37139
Joined roleplay: August 19th, 2011, 11:44 pm
Race: Isur
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Belaya Smert on October 11th, 2011, 5:34 pm

Although Belaya managed to duck under the hammer blow, he hadn't expected the punch to come so quickly, meaning he was only able to roll with the blow rather than dodge it completely. Clipping him in the jaw, it still sent him flying back, causing him to roll along the ground before managing to orient himself and use the rolling motion to stand back up. He could immediately tell that several of his teeth were loose and his jaw was definitely going to be bruised for a while. Smirking, he looked over to where Arros was standing. Belaya was about to say some witty remark, but decided that he'd better get focused on the fight. Spitting out some bloody saliva onto the sand, he started at a slow walk, then began running at Arros. As he neared Arros, Belaya ducked low to avoid any swing of the hammer and slashed at his legs.
Belaya Smert
Player

Character sheet

Postby Fallacy on October 31st, 2011, 8:27 am

Notice

This thread has been inactive. If this thread is not posted in by the contestants by the 11th of November then the one who posted last shall win the match.

12 hour shifts have started, and Im working 6-7 days a week mandatory overtime. My replies will be slow until I can adjust to this new groove.
Fallacy
I think you're crazy just like me.

Words: 493223
Joined roleplay: June 23rd, 2011, 7:58 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 2
Featured Contributor (1) Donor (1)