A Friend Worth Having [Flashback 500 AV] (Kinneas&Alric)

Alric and his friend Kinneas enjoying each other's company

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Considered one of the most mysterious cities in Mizahar, Alvadas is called The City of Illusions. It is the home of Ionu and the notorious Inverted. This city sits on one of the main crossroads through The Region of Kalea.

A Friend Worth Having [Flashback 500 AV] (Kinneas&Alric)

Postby Alric Wilmot on November 5th, 2011, 12:17 am

Alric Wilmot splashed through a pink puddle in the middle of the street with rapturous laughter. He was thoroughly soaked of course, but that hardly bothered him. Nor did it bother his companion. All at once, the same pink puddle exploded in a shower of cold water. Alric shook much of the water off, but it was a futile attempt as the rain continued to pour down at a steady rate.

Alric glanced up to the man responsible for his soaking. "No fair Dad! Your bigger than me so of course your going to make a bigger splash! How am I supposed to win if your feet are twice as big as mine?!"

A soft chuckling answered the 8 year old lad, as his father put up his hands in an apologizing manner. "Hey now, if that's how you feel than why did you agree in the first place huh? I mean, how else are you going to judge a splashing contest?"

Alvin Wilmot beamed at his pouting son through long dripping wet hair. He ignored the strange looks they received. He was quite used to it by now, and so was his son. The Wilmot family name was regarded in only a few places now, hardly the well-respected and lucrative title it used to be. Still, Alvin found he could not care less. He may not have had the wealth that would secure his sons future, but he had the next best thing. He had friends that were willing to help him. Today he was going to Avian Manor to see an old friend of his. And hopefully, she would have the books necessary to continue Alric's education. He had finished the last batch of books much faster than Alvin had expected.

"Proportion!"

Alvin glanced at his son with eyebrow raised. "What?"

"Besides size, what else could you judge a splashing contest! You use proportion! You know, since you are bigger than me, we should judge on according to the proportion of the size between you and the puddle! After all, Dad, that is the only fair way." Alric giggled a bit to himself as he jumped into a purple puddle a few feet away. "And since your twice as big, your puddles are only worth half as much!" Alric called after his father as he scampered about looking for more uniquely colored puddles.

"W-wait, I'm not exactly twice as big! H-hey Alric slow down, I won't be able to catch up! Alric! Alric!" And with that, the last blood relative of the famed Amos Wilmot chased after the rambunctious child that he had declared his son. All the while keeping an eye out for the Avian Manor.
"I'm Speaking"
"I'm speaking and using hypnosis"
I'm implanting thoughts using hypnosis
I have implanted an Obsession
Alric Wilmot
The Last Wilmot

Words: 375060
Joined roleplay: September 8th, 2011, 12:05 am
Blog: View Blog (7)
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets