The Wilted Rose (Alric)

Shkara Enters Mirage Withdrawals

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Considered one of the most mysterious cities in Mizahar, Alvadas is called The City of Illusions. It is the home of Ionu and the notorious Inverted. This city sits on one of the main crossroads through The Region of Kalea.

The Wilted Rose (Alric)

Postby Shkara on November 6th, 2011, 8:01 pm

Timestamp: Fall 63, 511 AV, Late at Night
Who: Alric Wilmot

Shkara couldn't sleep. It was her second night in Alvadas, and it had been nearly twelve bells since the last of her Mirage had been used up. She'd been taken in by a theater troupe, but none of them had Mirage. She quickly found out that Mirage was incredibly rare here. She got up to head outside, when Abhorrence, one of the men in the troupe, sat up in his bunk across the shack, "Where are you going? It's late."

Shkara was incredibly agitated, and felt like lashing out. "Why?! You aren't my keeper! So lay down in your bed theater boy and shut the petch up!"One of the other members, Rage or Race or something, mumbled to Abhorrence something about Mirage and a problem. Shkara shot them a glare full of daggers, and stormed out, slamming the door hard behind her, the shack shaking lightly.

She didn't even bother to see what part of town they were currently, and frankly she didn't care. Not that she could see where she was going, her eyes filled with tears, despite the fact that she wasn't sad. She was angry. So very angry. Why had she come to this forsaken town? Everything was so strange, so foreign. And why didn't these peasants have petching MIRAGE! What sort of backwater place doesn't even have something so simple?!?

She cleared her eyes and looked around, not knowing where she was. She didn't recognize it, but could clearly tell it wasn't a good part of town. Maybe she could find some Mirage here! She saw a man walking somewhat aimlessly, though in her direction. She stumbled over to him, not realizing until this moment just how much her muscles ached.

"Sir... Sir, Do you have any Mirage, any of the good stuff?"
She tried to look as alluring and seductive as possible, but in her current state she just managed to twist up her face, not helping her situation. "Please, I need it, please, I will do anything for it, anything." She grabbed him by the groin, a bit rougher than intended, but to show him just what she meant.

The man clearly not the brightest of men, but even he could see the advantage he had in such a situation. "Sure ma'am, I have the best stuff around, straight from the source." His body language clearly showed he had no idea what Mirage was, and that he was lying, poorly, through his teeth. But Shkara, who normally would have caught onto this immediately, never noticed. "Let's just go down this little alleyway, and you can earn your little Minaj." He lead her into the alley, her falling for his lies. He stopped, turned around, and began undoing his trousers. "On your knees, you take care of me, and I will take care of you."

Shkara knelt down, dreading what she was about to do. She had no problem seducing a man for her own desires, but she never allowed herself to be controlled like this man was exerting over her. This was things for those Larks back home, not for a proper women like her. She prayed it would be over soon.

Skills :
Skill Points Competency
Seduction 26 Competent
Persuasion 15 Novice
Weapon: Bagh Nakh 10 Novice
Cosmetology 9 Novice

Shkara
Player

Words: 20407
Joined roleplay: November 1st, 2011, 9:45 pm
Race: Eypharian
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

The Wilted Rose (Alric)

Postby Alric Wilmot on November 7th, 2011, 1:30 am

Alric was not his chipper self today, it had been a most terrible day yesterday, and Alric felt as though today might follow the bad example yesterday had made for it. Still, he prayed to Ionu that today was not as it appeared, that it was simply illusion. He kept looking at it at different angles, trying to peer through the fog of gloom that seemed to be doing its best to dampen his spirits. Unfortunately, it was all for naught.

Alric was exceedingly upset. Fall was over half-way over with and he had not received a single letter from his father. He had left in the early fall, attempting some sort of asinine trip into the wilderness in an attempt to regain the Wilmot family's long forgotten rich lifestyle. Alric had thought nothing of it at first, but the moon had already gone through a complete phase, and he had yet to hear a single word. He had prayed to both Eyris and Ionu wishing his father safety, but in the end, he knew it was a futile endeavor. His safety was simply not up to them.

He understood that things were not always as they seemed. It could very well be that his father was perfectly fine and all his plans had succeeded. That was the lesson Ionu often preached. Reality was not always obvious, and sometimes you needed to dig deeper to find the truth in things. Take, for instance, that man down the alley with his ephyrian lover, enjoying some privacy. What if that was completely inaccurate? For all Alric knew, the man could be blackmailing her.

Alric nearly laughed at that, a human who could shame an ephyrian? Who had ever heard of such a thing! It was nearly as unlikely as a human and ephyrian being... in love. Suddenly, Alric thought that what he saw in the alley might be far more than he initially assumed it to be. He back tracked, praising Ionu for such a subtle illusion, and turned into it.

Alric thought through several scenarios as he walked down the grimy side street to the two 'might-be' lovers. He did not want to offend, so how was he going to go through this? He very well could not just accuse the man of ill-doing. He remembered what his father used to say, "Always ask if your unsure". He supposed that would not be so impolite would it? In any case, he wasn't going to find out by just standing awkwardly behind them.

"Excuse me, sir? I'm terribly sorry, but I was wondering if you were taking advantage of this poor woman. If, perchance, you are, I think you best leave. Otherwise, I might have to make you. Though, If I am mistaken in my assumption, I ask you to forgive me for my intrusion."
"I'm Speaking"
"I'm speaking and using hypnosis"
I'm implanting thoughts using hypnosis
I have implanted an Obsession
Alric Wilmot
The Last Wilmot

Words: 375060
Joined roleplay: September 8th, 2011, 12:05 am
Blog: View Blog (7)
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets