Bird Feathers are not for Consumption(Nil)

A kelvic is introduced to the wonderful world of... Archery XD.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

A lawless town of anarchists, built on the ruins of an ancient mining city. [Lore]

Moderator: Morose

Bird Feathers are not for Consumption(Nil)

Postby Antar on November 22nd, 2011, 7:53 pm

Morning, 77th of Fall, 511av

"Nil, Wake up, it's time for practice... and breakfast!" Antar said towards the little bundle of fur curled up amidst the confines of the tent, next to Ellise's cage. The little cat seemed sleepy after last evening's exercises in hand to hand combat, but no matter, Nil would wake up soon enough.

Releasing the lock on Ellise's cage, he let the falcon kelvic out of her protective enclosure to rest upon the tent floor, Ellise stared at him a moment, and then at Nil before a flash of light brought her back to her human form. "Can I help practice too?"

These were the first words Ellise had spoken to him in the longest time, and they were crisp, clear even. A far cry from the normal accents of the insanity which usually seemed to enter the tones of her voice. Was she getting better slowly?

Smiling, he spoke, "Sure, just get your clothes on, and I'll show you how to fletch some arrows Ellise." Without another word, Antar left them both to their privacy as the falcon kelvic smiled and turned to get her clothes from the footlocker she shared with Nil and struggled to put them on.

Both of them were growing... Nil at a faster pace then Ellise who's mind was a little damaged. Perhaps it was good to have another kelvic around if it meant that she'd grow as well?

oocFeel free to manipulate Ellise as you please ^-^ Caoin.
"I am the Shadow and the smoke in your eyes, I am the ghost that hides in the night."
~Back, but slow. :)
Antar
"A thousand voices screaming in unison..."

Words: 902531
Joined roleplay: June 15th, 2011, 3:10 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Medals: 1
2011 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)