[Lhavit AS Office - Aural] The Sliding Door of Reality

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Within this forum, all Storytellers of any level may feel free to create their office threads. These threads are then used for active thread lists, XP requests, and other communications that aren't necessarily PM required.

Moderators: Junior Storytellers, Liaisons, Assistant Storytellers, Scribes, Regional Storytellers, Domain Storytellers

Postby Aural on November 27th, 2011, 4:03 am

Welcome to my office!

Make yourself at home. I love visitors so much that I keep the door unlocked, the fire roaring and plenty of cushy chairs on hand just for you! I'm tickled that you actually found your way here so don't let the mess scare you away. I'm still putting things away...

In this office, you can request modded threads from me, submit threads for grading and help me out a ton by offering the new girl in Lhavit some suggestions on how to get to around, what you'd like to see and things you think are missing. Help me to make your time in Lhavit full of adventure and threads to be remembered.

Threads and XP

Speaking of threads...I love threads of all kinds. Some of my favorite plots include magic, ghosts, romance, character development, darker themes, adventure and crazy plot twists you didn't see coming, but I'm happy to grade anything you need. A good plot will suck me in any day.

Here's what I need if you'd like to have a thread graded by me:
  • Name of the thread, including a link to its location
  • A brief summary of the thread.
  • Names of those participating in the thread
  • Tell me what you're hoping to get out of it, including XP and any lores you might have in mind. I will be thorough, but I'm not a mind reader. Help me get it right.
  • Anything else you'd like me to know.

If you have any concerns or questions about anything I've graded for you, please let me know. I'm happy to work with you so we can figure things out together.

Modded Threads

Check my status above to see if I'm taking requests for modded threads. I will limit the number that I have going at one time so that I don't get behind. If you're interested in setting something up, let me know the following:

• Type of thread.
  • Who will be involved in the thread.
  • What are you hoping to get out of it?
  • Anything else you'd like me to know.

The Lineup

Completed Threads

An Empty Courtyard [Solo]
[Flashback] The Art of Seduction (Solo)
[Surya Plaza] All Stories Start Somewhere...
By Words or By Strings
[Surya Plaza] Road Block
Weaving an Encounter

To Do List

1. We need more people in the city who love it as much as we do.
Last edited by Aural on December 9th, 2011, 4:23 am, edited 26 times in total.
Aural
Everything you can imagine is real.

Words: 16693
Joined roleplay: November 24th, 2011, 7:18 pm
Race: Staff account
Office

Postby Aural on November 27th, 2011, 5:28 am

Thread cherry goes to Ror. :)
Aural
Everything you can imagine is real.

Words: 16693