Amora's Scrapbook Presents: The Book of Nothing

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The player scrapbooks forum is literally a place for writers to warm-up, brainstorm, keep little scraps of notes, or just post things to encourage themselves and each other. Each player can feel free to create their own thread - one per account - and use them accordingly.

Postby Ossshamamora on December 24th, 2011, 4:36 am

'Tis the 23rd

First I shall lay down the law that is mine :paranoid:
Rule of the first: There are none...just follow guidelines set by Mizahar and you have free range to post to me and whatnot :nod:

My PC is Amora, obviously, and this thread is the thread of my scattered mind, yep-yep! I shall post whatever suits my fancy and generally bombard those who glance with useless information and insight...sort ofXD

Feel free to poke me or drop me a line or post whatevers you so desire in my lovely book of nothing
Onward ho~
Main Acct: Ossshamamora

Alt Acct:
Sethos
Rune Tippora
Majnoon Gerges
Faust~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Common
Arumenic
Snake Tongue
Ossshamamora
The Bland One

Words: 16926
Joined roleplay: December 23rd, 2011, 6:55 pm
Race: Dhani
Character sheet
Scrapbook

Postby Ossshamamora on December 24th, 2011, 4:39 am

I have an unhealthy obsession with these turtles:

And I just bought their comic, special edition, ya! Oh dear god I will be broke :(( ...oh well :D

Alt Acct:
Sethos
Rune Tippora
Majnoon Gerges
Common
Arumenic
Snake Tongue
Ossshamamora
The Bland One

Words: 16926
Joined roleplay: December 23rd, 2011, 6:55 pm
Race: Dhani
Character sheet
Scrapbook

Postby Paragon on December 24th, 2011, 5:42 pm

But which one is your favourite? :p
Paragon
The Gordian Knot

Words: 448583
Joined roleplay: December 1st, 2011, 8:55 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 4
Featured Contributor (1) Donor (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) Extreme Scrapbooker (1)

Postby Ossshamamora on December 28th, 2011, 3:26 am

Ah, the glorious interweb arguments, I must make a post of this because I find it…stupid but highly entertaining, though I’m ninety-nine percent sure I just insulted myself because I too argue on the blasted internet!

But honestly, sometimes people are ridiculously idiotic on the internet and I have decided to henceforth list my pet peeves:

1.) Arguing about religion online—okay, yes I understand your need to share and defend your beliefs…I also don’t give a rats a** and there will tell you how moronic you sound and no, no I do not care that that offends you.
2.) Politics—I will never listening to this, verbally or otherwise because our government is run by ruthless, useless, bastards. End. Of. Story.
3.) Your sob story and otherwise whining(yes I see the irony): I don’t know you. I am a virtual person, for all you know I’m a freakin’ troll, what in the seven hells would possess you to tell me your inner most workings? And for that matter what makes you think I care?!
4.) Aruging over fictional characters—Seriously? They are not real. Yes, I love me some fictional Bf’s as well but dude, come on, obsessing and saying their real? That’s friggin’ creepeh! Creepeh I say! I do NOT want to see pictures of you shrine like room, honestly, please don’t scar me for life here.

Basically I feel that arguing online, while amusing if your trolling—I doXD—is really childish and makes you look like an idiot. Seriously. Debating is one thing but when you get personal and begin to cuss people put and tell them they are stupid for disagreeing or have issues you only make yourself look like an egotistical, annoying, illiterate a**. Especially if your serious and not arguing for the sake of pissing off the interweb nerdsXD

Here is a pic for your viewing amusement ^.^

P.S.
Paragon: I love Raph<3
Hotness :
He is one smexy badass of all badass-ery *drools*

Alt Acct:
Sethos
Rune Tippora
Majnoon Gerges
Common