[Avanthal AS Office - Mutt] The Dog House

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Within this forum, all Storytellers of any level may feel free to create their office threads. These threads are then used for active thread lists, XP requests, and other communications that aren't necessarily PM required.

Moderators: Junior Storytellers, Liaisons, Assistant Storytellers, Scribes, Regional Storytellers, Domain Storytellers

Postby Mutt on October 22nd, 2011, 2:51 am

You're really in the dog house now!

After and agonizingly long boat ride though the dangerous waters littered with Icebergs, large and small, you finally happen upon a tiny cave set into the icy coast line. You tie your boat off to a convenient spur of ice sticking out near the mouth of a cave and step carefully out of the boat onto the slippery shore at the entrance to the foreboding chasm. You walk cautiously towards the darkness, trying not to fall back into the frigid water, and duck into the cave. You walk down a path until the light filtering through the ice has all but disappeared and come to a corner. Ominous sounds come from the shadows. Sickening crunching and ripping sounds. 'This place is supposed to be safe, somewhere I can find help', you think to your self. You wonder what beast could've invaded this sanctuary. With some amount of trepidation, you step around the corner. There on the ground, sitting in a shaft of light and surrounded by toys and bones, you see the most amazing sight. The Mutt.

Welcome to the office of Avanthal's Assistant Storyteller. I'm here to make your stay in Avanthal more enjoyable, and try to ensure that your threads get graded as quickly as possible. I'm also free to answer any questions you have about the beautiful city of the aurora. Please feel free to post any grading requests or pressing questions and I'll respond as needed!

Modded Threads :
Kendall - Going Cubbing

Graded Threads :
Aello - [Flashback] Black Wings (Solo)
Belgar and Renaria - Bonne Pas
Belgar and Kreeisana - Tales of ale
Belgar and Ilyamatar - A Snowflake Preserved

To Do :
Hunting Thread - Jaiun and Belgar
Employment - Nanithel
Employment - Kendall Sarrinen
Last edited by Mutt on November 17th, 2011, 11:36 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Mutt
Yes, I bite.

Words: 3438
Joined roleplay: October 19th, 2011, 11:31 pm
Race: Staff account
Office

Postby Kendall Saarinen on October 30th, 2011, 11:26 pm

Going Cubbing

Here is my work app thread. Thank you for the modding!
"I'm burning and I'm blacking my lungs.
Boy you know it feels good with fire back on your tongue."
-Ryan Ross

Kendall Saarinen
Like John Allerdyce but hotter

Words: 595666
Joined roleplay: November 6th, 2010, 1:04 am
Blog: View Blog (1)
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Medals: 1
Trailblazer (1)

Postby Tiki on December 29th, 2011, 5:46 am

Word on the street is you're a new Taldera mod... we'll just see about that!

Requesting thread moderation...

PC(s) involved: Tiki
When/where: any mid winter date for 511, in the northern wastes, within walking distance of Avanthal
Purpose: personal development, but the follow up will explain why having a mod is a better idea... :D
Any skills or lores picked up along the way would be nice, of course!
Plot summary: Tiki bumps into a witch in the tundra of northern Taldera...Like...a Phylonura witch. :P What mark and personality is up to you unless me picking traits would be easier. I'm not sure if this would need a NPC write-up either. I'd help if you find it does and want the help. xD
Free reign otherwise, I'd just like him to encounter one for sake of seeing what it's like out there in the wild all the time, and for him to get an idea of how Caiyha is, even, perhaps!
Other stuff: I don't know... I'll scratch your ears! :D Oh, I'd really prefer we didn't maim Tiki...if avoidable. I've also talked with Cheshie about this second part a bit, but I've been meaning to give Tiki rabies. Here's an opporunity I suppose. Can tie into the witch trying to kill the animal if it was not yielding, etc. I'm going to stop ranting. PM me when/if this request can go through! :D Thank you, Mutt. :P
Tiki
The Curious Cat Kelvic

Words: 273835
Joined roleplay: July 3rd, 2011, 12:32 am
Blog: View Blog (1)
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets