Looking for Falyndar Players

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, characters should feel free to post their want-ads looking for new family members, friends, apprentices or teachers. There are stickies that will help you get started and formulate your posts so your needs are clearly stated.

Postby Vhana on April 3rd, 2010, 6:35 pm

Oh lawd, I lolled.

I'm completely open to however things play out. Let's not forget dear Pua, who may just stake a claim on Vhana regardless of what Siiri wants? Or what if it's determined Miharu is more suitable to him instead?

Also, I TOTALLY know how you feel concerning the relationship between yourself and other characters. I have been known to be particularly ruthless to my poor dears in the past. Not for the drama... (Okay, well, that's not entirely true), but to test the limits of the character I'm playing. It's always been an interest of mine to really get into my character's head, and I love learning about what makes the mind tick.

I look forward to writing with you all!
Vhana
Horizon Breaker

Words: 15689
Joined roleplay: March 26th, 2010, 5:06 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet

Postby Miharu Mindi on April 3rd, 2010, 8:36 pm

Yeah, I think it'll be fun if in the beginning of Summer we have Pua, Siiri, Miharu, and Vhana all in a room going, "Okay.... so... who gets what now?"

*giggles*

Looking forward to the whole thing!

And I am dreaming of them with their kill
Tearing it all apart
Blood dripping from their lips
And teeth sinking into heart
Miharu Mindi
Player

Words: 165248
Joined roleplay: March 14th, 2010, 7:08 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet