Looking for Falyndar Players

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, characters should feel free to post their want-ads looking for new family members, friends, apprentices or teachers. There are stickies that will help you get started and formulate your posts so your needs are clearly stated.

Postby Vhana on April 2nd, 2010, 1:16 am

Still being new to Mizahar, I just wanted to see if there was anyone with the the Falyndar region who'd be open to starting a thread with me. I've nothing in mind, really, so spontaneity would be just fine.
Vhana
Horizon Breaker

Words: 15689
Joined roleplay: March 26th, 2010, 5:06 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet

Postby Siiri on April 2nd, 2010, 4:38 am

Hi Vhana! Nice to see someone interested in starting out in Falyndar! Are you looking for someone of a specific race to thread with? I was looking over your CS (HOT pic btw!) and I saw that your animal form is a feline, so that sort of eliminates a Dhani as an option - cats and snakes don't mix very well in that region. That leaves Myrians, or the undead crowd in Black Rock.

There are only a few active Myrians around however. There's Pua - actually an excellent choice to thread with, but he's starting in Syliras. However, you and him can do a flashback thread together to have as your meeting (and possible Master-companion bonding, if you're both open to that). There's also Shari, not as active (at least in chat) but I think she's still around. There's also Tanaver, not sure if he's still around but he's in the Falyndar wilds. Then there's me. I have an on-going thread with another Kelvic though. Not sure how many Kelvic bondmate a PC can have but I have to give priority of the bonding option to her. I am still open to threading with you however. =)

Well, it's up to you really. You can contact any of the people I've mentioned if you'd like to start something with them. It's easy to work something out here because of fluid time. Good luck, and I hope you have fun in Falyndar (and Mizahar in general)! ^-^
Apologies to everyone I'm threading with, but it's like the Danaides for me right now.
==/==
"If it doesn't solve all your problems, maybe you're not using enough of it." - Violence
Siiri
Beast of Prey

Words: 521753
Joined roleplay: September 18th, 2009, 3:22 am
Race: Myrian
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Medals: 7
Featured Character (1) Featured Thread (1)
Peer Reviewer (1) Trailblazer (1)
Overlored (1) Donor (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1)

Postby Vhana on April 2nd, 2010, 4:56 am

Thank you! I've actually started on a bit of an intro-post (I'm just over-eager...) I'm really welcome to anyone joining in on the thread, but I'll send Pua a PM for good measure to see if he might be interested. In fact, it might be fun to get a thread together with the both of you as a flashback. (Not that I'm at all positive of your characters' past interactions). However, I'm also just as happy to begin a thread with you!

P.S. All of your pictures for Siiri happen to be awesome~.
Vhana
Horizon Breaker

Character sheet

Postby Pua on April 2nd, 2010, 7:09 am

Whee! ~Sails in from the top left~

Huzzah for more PCs in the Jungle of Love Doom! As Siiri said, I'm currently out of Falyndar on an errand, I'll be back home at the beginning of summer. Flashbacks are certainly a viable option for the time being, and open the possibilities for welcome back threads later as well. Pua hasn't actually met Siiri IC yet due to my rush to get him equipped properly so if he is joining us it will be a joint meet and greet, not that I'm opposed to that. (Actually Siiri and Pua should establish a relationship of some sort due to the cross contact of their respective jobs. Siiri's an army lifer right?)

I wouldn't be against bond your PC, if that is what you desire. If Siiri bonds Selena's PC we can make our selves a joint Myrian/Kelvic task force! May the snakes tremble in fear!

Um, that's all I got. I'll let you and/or Siiri fight over the honor of first post in the flash back. Just so you know, from 505 AV to 508 AV Pua was doing his mandatory 3 year army service and he's been a scout for the past 2 years.
Pua
Bald Jungle Hunk

Words: 45470
Joined roleplay: February 13th, 2010, 4:18 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Medals: 1
Donor (1)

Postby Vhana on April 2nd, 2010, 4:31 pm

Sounds like a plan. Perhaps the best time for the flashback should be towards the end of his military service? Like like 508, or early 509 AV.

I'll take first post unless Siiri really, really wants to. It'll be in Taloba, unless either of you have reason it should be elsewhere.

Ironically, when I was typing up some ideas for a post, I was listening to "Welcome to the Jungle." Coincidence? I think not.
Vhana
Horizon Breaker

Character sheet

Postby Siiri on April 2nd, 2010, 10:36 pm

This is perfect!

~whoops in glee~

I can do flashbacks up until Summer of 509 AV since my character officially started at the Fall of that same year. So 508 or early 509 is fine with me. Looking forward to reading your first post! :D
Apologies to everyone I'm threading with, but it's like the Danaides for me right now.
==/==
"If it doesn't solve all your problems, maybe you're not using enough of it." - Violence
Siiri
Beast of Prey

Words: 521753
Joined roleplay: September 18th, 2009, 3:22 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Medals: 7
Featured Character (1) Featured Thread (1)
Peer Reviewer (1) Trailblazer (1)
Overlored (1) Donor (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1)

Postby Vhana on April 3rd, 2010, 6:26 am

Just in case in gets lost in the shuffle....

Bleak Seasons
Vhana
Horizon Breaker

Character sheet

Postby Miharu Mindi on April 3rd, 2010, 4:18 pm

First off, let me start this post by saying, Vhana, that everyone's been eagerly drooling over your CS, and I'm stoked that you're starting in Falyndar!

Secondly, I'm a huge bitch to my characters, because my first thought was "She should TOTALLY show up before Siiri and Miharu bond and just see how that little fun show goes. Because I don't really think priority of bond should go to my character just because we started threading three days before Vhana joined - I would totally be up to just playing it all out and seeing how it goes. Maybe Siiri is more suited to Vhana? Maybe Miharu needs even more reinforcement that she's broken and can't make anyone love her? Maybe I'm a cruel, cruel god and my characters are the most amusing antfarm I have? *giggles*

So yeah... whatever you guys want to do, I just wanna play. :)

And I am dreaming of them with their kill
Tearing it all apart
Blood dripping from their lips
And teeth sinking into heart
Miharu Mindi
Player

Words: 165248
Joined roleplay: March 14th, 2010, 7:08 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Medals: 1
Donor (1)

Postby Gossamer on April 3rd, 2010, 4:27 pm

Just so you guys know - these bonds don't have to be one-to-one ratios. One pc can easily have more than one bondmate. Marcus Kelvic himself had about 30-35 at any one given time. Of course, the more you have, the harder your life gets chasing after and minding all the personalities and their clashes. I would imagine it would be a lot like having multiple kids or spouses. But because the kelvics want what makes their bondmate happy, they tend to get along with the other bondeds.
BBC CodeHelp DeskStarting GuideSyka
Gossamer
Words reveal soul.

Words: 6356204
Joined roleplay: March 23rd, 2009, 4:40 pm
Blog: View Blog (24)
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 11
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
Lore Master (1) Artist (1)
Trailblazer (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
Hyperposter (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) Power Fork (1)

Postby Miharu Mindi on April 3rd, 2010, 4:37 pm

Wolf + lion = Rumble in the Jungle!

"Mommy loves MEEEEEE MORE!"

*giggles*

And I am dreaming of them with their kill
Tearing it all apart
Blood dripping from their lips