Signing Your Death Warrant.

A revealing of a plan that could lead to the death of a powerful and feared man in Sunberth, Goldfinger. …why the hell is Bob here?

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

A lawless town of anarchists, built on the ruins of an ancient mining city. [Lore]

Moderator: Morose

Postby Lyth on October 15th, 2011, 1:44 am

It was amusing to see the banter between Darik and the short fellow. It spoke of a tension between them that spanned a little while back. They obviously didn't enjoy being around each other, but by the way...Bob (it was so generic he was going to have a difficult time remembering his name) clung so close to Zandelia, the two were most likely friends. That was most likely the reason dark hadn't outright ask for him dead. Shame, it might have been his pleasure to see the man, and maybe the mutt, sliced up into pieces. Still, with the way Darik threatened him if he left, he might still get that opprotunity. His amusement died when Darik threatened him as well, raising a brow in sarcastic interest. "Mouse, I dare you to try and have me slaughtered. You'd be the next one to fall into an early grave." he hissed lowly, a rare seriousness on his face and lacing his voice. It was gone almost as soon as it had appeared when he heard what Darik had called him. Lyth nearly laughed at the name.

Vapour...Well, it was a heck of a lot better than what he had expected from the boy, especially after the name he had given him earlier. Maybe he'd adopt the name as an alias, though that wouldn't be very practical with all three of his companions knowing that meant him. The racial profiling comment made him worry slightly, though he kept it to himself. He'd ask Darik about it later, not wanting to bring up his race in front of the others. Mouse already knew he was a half-blood, the other's didn't need to. A familiar grin touched his lips as the man delved deeper into his plan.

"Aw, Bob gets to be the entertainer?" He asked, eyes darting to the small man momentarily, before going back to Darik. "It would have been amusing to see the Sun's Birth guards chasing after you." He made it sound like a joke, but he honestly wouldn't mind watching either of them running around and maybe even be caught be the guards. However, to watch that would be to neglect his own part of the mission. His grin twisted wider as he listened. He had to infiltrate the building, assassinate all the guards inside, and kill Goldfinger? Lyth gave a small laugh, quickly smothering it under his hand. "Ah Darik, you put so much faith in my abilities." The laugh was to hide the fact that he was nervous.

How did Darik think that he, himself, one person, would be able to take out all the guards?! He was an assassin, not a battle master. Sure, he could take out any lone guards, but if he was caught in a group, he'd be petching lucky to escape alive...Or end up dead, from some of the stories he had heard about Sun's Birth. It didn't ease his worry any when Darik offered Zan's help in taking out the guards. He was to place his faith in this woman's abilities? Granted, she looked dangerous and experienced, but still, he knew nothing about her. How did he know she wouldn't leave him to fend on his own? He didn't voice his worries though.

And to top everything off, they had to bring the body, the entire body, out of the community. Of course, because a child, a little man, a woman, and himself were going to be able to carry the dead weight out without getting spotted.
"Can't we just take his head?" He mumbled quietly, coming close to sounding like he was whining. His interest may have been captured, but he was becoming more and more worried about his life as Darik went on. He let Zandelia voice her opinions, finding he agreed with a lot of it. He let out a small snort when she used his name. Of course she didn't believe that was his name, who in their right mind would name a child Vapour?

"We all agree that Darik's plan is less than ideal, Zan." He interjected once she was finished. "But he has given us a bit of an outline to work off of, even if a lot of it could be changed to make it better. There's four of us, I'm sure we can come up with a good plan of action." Ugh, he sounded like he was giving a pep talk. It made him sick. And why the hell was he defending Darik?! He was defiantly going soft.. Talcum would be laughing. His eyes turned to said boy, flashing a soft free in his irritation with himself. "Do we have to bring the body intact, or can we bring the whole body back in pieces. That sounds easier than lugging a whole man out." It made sense to himself, however gruesome it was.

"And is this plan catering to your skills?" He turned, asking the two he was unfamiliar with. "What are you able to do. If we all know what we're capable of, we can make a plan that play up to that when we make this plan." That was a truth. He had no idea what even Darik was capable of. It would be easier for all of them if they knew what they all were able to do. Ugh, this is why he let his emotions run him; he was far too nice when he was thinking logically.
Lyth
Player

Words: 35506
Joined roleplay: September 28th, 2011, 6:43 am
Blog: View Blog (1)
Race: Mixed blood
Character sheet
Scrapbook

Postby Bob Barton on October 16th, 2011, 9:40 pm

Darik hated Bob? Well Bob, and just about everyone else in Sunberth hated Darik too. Even his friend Vapor would hate him now, if they were even friends to begin with because no one is stupid enough to threaten their friends in Sunberth. Zandelia who was somehow his friend and fortunately had his back here was also right that you don't threaten would be allies if you want their help in a job. Darik's job was going to need a lot of help if it even wanted to have a chance to succeed because only a very smart person or an overly foolish one would dare to suggest it.

A job which involved killing Goldfinger. Even Bob has heard of the man before, a loan shark with the backing of the Sun Birth. They say for anyone who has earned Ovek's scorn from playing, and losing would meet up with the man as their last resort instead of submitting to a less ideal way of paying off their losses like slavery but getting that loan could be something worse than slavery in the long run. He was that influential, that powerful that "even suggesting something like this can get you killed Darik. Right now I have half the mind to just expose you since I know very well you can't follow through with that threat you just made" pointing his favorite weapon at Darik ready to strike first because Darik was just a loser, only to be stopped by Zandelia. Bob did not need to reply to Darik's version of events to let everyone know that as well. His laughing, that was all it took and it was him running out of breath from it that stopped him from explaining properly how everything happened.

"So Darik Warrik..." something that Bob won't normally call anyone in Sunberth unless they were Darik since the boy can't actually do anything to him "...do you have something to convince me to spare your pathetic life? Because I know Goldfinger might have a little something-something for this juicy bit of information" or actually not because like Bob knew, who would actually take Darik as a serious threat? But right now, Bob was riding on Goldfinger's reputation more than his generosity. "We can actually start with you apologizing to Jinsen and you oinking a little bit" because no one kicks or calls the dog stupid except Bob so it was important to establish that and "then you can explain the details of your latest harebrained scheme."

His explanation started off very badly. Really Darik, "really? Of course we all know a place called the Gated Community is gated" and if they didn't, who cares? Because Bob was just saying this to make Darik look bad in front of his team. A team that he hasn't agreed to join yet but somehow was taken as a part by being the distraction. A position which Darik probably gave him on purpose because "you're mad, everyone knows that the distraction dies first so it should be you!" he yelled staring back at Darik. No one would care if Darik died and the boy is still able to live this long in Sunberth unscathed, a better candidate for the position especially when it involved "guards too?!?" No way in hell this was going to turn out well and "maybe you should do it if you think you'll enjoy it" he said angrily pointing the cane at Vapor after his funny comment because "I'd be amused to see you running with the body up yours!"

That was only his supposed part. Vapor and Zandelia were given roles which were not too good as well. The only good role now was with Darik who would be all nice and safe because "everyone knows you can't even prevent a dog from escaping." Something everyone always laughs about in Killroy's. "You'd probably be sipping tea with a callgirl in Ruby's while we do all the work!" he said angrily. Out of respect, he did call them callgirls but he did not respect Darik so he continued on with saying "the only reason why you don't appear as what you seem right now is because the isur isn't here to dunk you" because then he will be all wet.

Two important factors for Bob to accept any job. Risk and reward. He knew the risks, now "how much is the twenty percent to take out the trash Darik?" Bob wanted an actual figure so that Darik won't be able to shortchange him when all was said and done. Too cheap and then he would have a pretty good reason to walk away from the job too. Everyone had their own ideas of the plan but one thing that they probably can agree on is that it was a very bad plan and is not worth risking. Except Darik whose job does not carry much risk. Bob will take Darik up on his offer that "I have a suggestion, you should take a role with as much risk as us" especially if he was getting an equal share of money, if that little part was to be believed.
Bob Barton
Player

Words: 1121818
Joined roleplay: July 2nd, 2011, 12:21 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 3
One Thousand Posts! (1) One Million Words! (1)
2011 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Darik on October 19th, 2011, 10:32 pm

The women couldn’t even process his name right! ”Umm Drik? I think somethings wrong with your mouth.” He needed superiority and one of the ways to get it was to hammer them with insults. ”And frankly I don’t threaten, I promise. I know I can kill Bob, I know were he lives and know were he sleeps. That’s half the battle. The other half is this.” He lifted a pouch from his shirt. He opened it and directed the fumes towards them. After a few seconds, long enough for them to whiff, he put it back in its place. ”It’s an insanely potent poison.” Darik had no idea what its effect was, but it had to be crazy strong with that smell. ”Also Vapor, you would bury me? Trust me, when I die I won’t leave anything behind to be buried.” He gave a wink to Lyth, he figured he was only joking with him.

Next he had to shut up Bob. He didn’t take too kindly to getting threatened. Also his laugh was bound to attract attention. ”You, spare my life, and me oink? How much drugs have you been taking? You are in wack dude. There’s obviously something wrong with you, I thought you knew me. You should know you wouldn’t even make it to the Gated Community alive. Now in a body bag, that’s a different story.” He really should stop threatening his would be allies, he wasn’t particularly scary.

As he spoke of his plan, the responses weren’t favorable. But he figured if he handled it the right way he could amend all their fears. Or at least redirect them. ”Bob if you do the distraction correctly, harm won’t come to you. I know I could do it perfectly but we have to stop Goldfinger from running away. He’s a slippery bastard. Also Vapor,” He almost said Lyth there. Luckily, he caught himself before he could utter the first constant. “I might take up the mantle if bob doesn’t seem up to the task. Then he can help you guys… somehow. But without any blocking Goldfingers escape, the plan becomes much harder than it already is.” You know, after he thought about it, being the distraction wouldn’t be all that bad. Why trust Bob, when Darik knew he could do it ten times better. If Darik had one talent, it would be pissing people off. And pissed off people were by definition distracted.

None of them had any good advice. Darik could tell, they just insulted his plan. It was probably much better than what any of them could think of. Though, Lyth did bring up an interesting point under his breath. He said it louder, which caused Darik to silently think for awhile. When he spoke he had a very logical answer. ”Yes, we can just bring the head. They wanted the corpse because they thought it would be easier to stay hidden with it. It won’t. They weren’t going to hang it out as a public display or anything, they want the attack blamed on someone else. Which has already been taken care of.” Not really, but Darik planned to get it solved tomorrow. ”So we can store it in a rucksack Zan and pretend it’s a bag full of money.” A head weighed the same as a bag full of mizas, right?

Then Bob asked a question Darik had been hoping no one would ask. This was a question that he didn’t know whether to exaggerate or tell the truth. Exaggerate and they might expect that amount in the end, and tell the truth and they might feel like the amount isn’t enough. ”Twenty percent would be one hundred twenty gold rimmed mizas.” He figured he should exaggerate slightly, he doubted these three would live through the job afterall. “If someone can’t receive there pay,” This meant one of three things. One, they were killed. Two, they were captured. And three, Darik ran away with all the money. “ then the money will then be spilt up evenly. He stressed the word so there would stop fearing they would be cheated. Even though Darik was going to do his best to stop them from receiving there earned cash. They just weren’t going to find that out, till it was too late.

Zandelia always had persistent questions. ”Well that’s up to you to figure out. Try some charcoal, get a mask, do whatever. I know what I am going to do. I am not going to tell you, so you don’t even think to imitate me. But you won’t recognize me, trust me. I probably won’t even recognize myself.” If bob had any brain cells in his puny head, he would connect it to Darik’s fine wardrobe.

Lyth idea was spectacular, but he almost didn’t want to answer. Darik was a jealous of the good idea, a good leader should have thought of it. Yet, if he was all knowing he would already know there skills. He had to get the information while still pretending to be all powerful. “Let’s do as Vapor says. I know what all of you can do, but I figure you have the right to know each others skills. I will go first, I am a master of manipulation and disguise.” Maybe that wasn’t the best thing to say when he was trying to get people to trust him. “Also, I am insanely hard to catch. If I don’t want to be caught or found, I won’t.” He really should stop speaking, everything he said destroyed his credentials.

”Now Zan don’t worry. Why don’t you ask your friend, Bob, how he would distract all the guards. Whether you believe it or not, not everyone appears how they seem.” He gave a wink to her that meant nothing. But he did it just because he could. “And about the escape, well that will be easy. We can just go out of his window, so I suggest you buy some rope.” Darik didn’t know if Goldfinger had a window in his office, but he bet he did. Any arrogant man would want to look at the city he partially owned.

”And frankly Zan, I haven’t heard you contribute one idea to this discussion. So why don’t you use that pretty little head and think of one?” He was getting fed up with all of them. He thought of disbanding the meeting and finding a new group. But that would take too much time, he would then have to get rid all of them. And it would be a shame to kill Lyth when a friendship could actually be made.
Last edited by Darik on December 14th, 2011, 11:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Darik
Troublemaker

Words: 231903
Joined roleplay: July 6th, 2011, 5:42 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Zandelia on November 1st, 2011, 9:42 pm

Zandelia had to take a few carefully crafted moments to restrain herself from reacting to the boy’s attempt at jibes with something very akin to murder. His very manner grated against the very core of her being, his words not so much antagonizing her as much as his reckless abandon towards life and the situation he was attempting to craft them into. She was a planner by nature, careful and meticulous when it came to anything that she was not emotionally invested in. She knew that Bob would verge tantalizingly upon disagreeing with her on that fact, if he dared to, but she knew differently. That time had been emotional and connected to two decades of rage. This event was of no real consequence to her beyond the concept of further riches.

I would watch your tongue lad if I were you. You could never kill me and you’re as threatening as a mud puddle is to a boot, we just feel sullied by you she thought to herself with barely restrained anger.

“Drik is slang for stupid” she retorted simply, not wishing to get into anything resembling a true argument, fearing that she may actually end up having to use the damned spring blade she had made sure was well treated up her sleeve.

“It does not matter what I have contributed or not as of this moment, as there needs to be a plan to contribute to first. You may claim that we are skilled in our own ways – and I know that at least myself and Bob are. I would stretch to trust…Vapor…too. However by bragging you can disappear just fills me with doubt that you wouldn’t just do that if things got too difficult,” she continued acidly.

“It is not a criticism to point out that if you want us to kill one of the more powerful people in Sunberth then we would need more than what you have offered us up until now as assurance of success, because failure doesn’t just mean we walk away with out tails between our legs in this instance, it likely means we would be lucky to live after with legs still attached!” she spoke firmly and simply for the group to consider.

She was not like Darik after all, he had proven that to her over the course of the last few minutes. She did not order that she was commanded respect by others with words of her own, she accepted that if anyone ever took the time to research her activities then her reputation – such as it was these days – would talk for her. She worked for one of the more powerful men in Sunberth herself, though as a message runner admittedly, and as such should have been accorded some repute. She knew things others did not and made it her business to seek out the things others did not want her to find. She had killed manipulated and betrayed her way to survival for twice the boy’s lifetime by her reckoning, and she would not be bullied into submission by a lad who wished to use empty threats to get his way.

“I have a plan, and one that might involve an increased measure of survivability for us all,” she opened with that as it was the easiest was to get them to listen, “and that is to gather intelligence. It is not enough to know there will be guards, but we must know where, what their patrols are, how many would likely litter Goldfinger’s dwellings and whether they could be taken care of without notice enough to get the job done she continued adamantly.

“I say we actually research our target some before we even consider going in and trying to kill him. Taking back the head is a good idea but I also would like a way to get it out that does not rely upon the guards not wanting to search us. I know those men and they would search a beggar if they thought it would get them a few free pieces of copper. I could use my relationship with them to circumvent that perhaps, but if I can’t then it means I not only lose my job but become a wanted woman – something none of us would desire seeing as they would torture me for your names too” she stated matter-of-factly.

“I would like to see more defined roles for all of us and that’s something a leader should be capable of giving, rather than pretty assurances. I say we meet again three days from now, after each of us doing our own portion of digging for further possibilities. Once we meet again we could come up with something that resembles a beginning to success. However I am not willing to commit myself to a venture that is not planned out sufficiently. This isn’t a street pick pocketing you are asking from us, it is an infiltration, assassination and escape. Such things cannot be entered into lightly” she finished.

“I have said my piece and those are my terms. If you do not like them then I suggest you find someone else to aid you and let me walk from here now, without a fight and leave me be or I shall make sure I am not the only one to die should it come to that” she stated, her arms now loose at her side and ready to react should the boy decide to make an issue of her and attempt to kill her there and then – a feat she surmised he would not be able to accomplish even if he tried.

Zandelia
I Aim To Misbehave

Words: 1798131
Joined roleplay: September 23rd, 2011, 12:35 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)

Postby Bob Barton on December 8th, 2011, 2:49 pm

Or something was wrong with "Drik, you can try..." with try being the operating word because "you cannot kill someone when you are already dead right?" Not unless Darik became a ghost which the both of them know by now is a possibility but when it came to the boy Bob's guess is that he would become a Craven or something which in turn will get him killed...again by the other good ghosts. But at least Bob will get to kill him first in the form of his own weapon he had hidden in his cane which he showed by drawing it just enough to show the glint of steel it had hidden within. "It is far more effective than your poison there" Bob said pulling on it a little more as if he was drawing it when he suggested to Darik with a smile that "we can always find our right here and now to make sure." Why go at the battle in halves when he can end the entire thing right here? As far as Bob was concerned right now he had the advantage. Zandelia obviously did not like Darik and would most probably help out Bob like he had with her if he needed it and Vapor just remained silent at Darik's attempts to win him back making it seem like Darik was on his own here.

Another advantage that he had was that Bob knew a thing or two about poisons which his uncle had taught him and when he had to buy some of his own for the rat races. Darik gave to great a hint for Bob to work with here in that the poison is insanely potent, that stupid braggart. Recalling back to the introduction his uncle gave him, poisons were divided according to the methods that they are delivered into their victim that is injury, inhalation, ingestation and contact. Seeing the way that Darik carelessly handled the poison and how he allowed everyone to smell it, contact and inhalation was definitely out. Taken together with the fact that Darik needed to know where Bob lived and sleeped as well, "all I have to do is lock the doors and make sure Jinsen is around when I sleep" as it always has been since Bob knew that Sunberth was a dangerous place to live in and it was better to not take any chances. Nice guys like Bob who "you don't have to worry about anything I offer you Darik, but I won't be taking any food, drinks and poisonous you from you" because if Darik had anything against that, Bob's sword was already fully drawn out and pointed straight at the boy's chest.

"So please Darik, don't take my offer just so I can show you why you will beg me to spare your life" Bob said in closing circling his sword around threateningly. Bob waited right until Darik started presenting his plan. "Finally!" That was the only thing which is able to convince them of joining in...or keeping away from Darik as much as possible which is how it was going to turn out because "that is one of the worst plans I ever heard! Even Zandelia thinks that and all her plans end up with people dead" but it was at least not ending up with Bob being dead. Bob went up to Zandelia after she said hers and asked "where was all of that from our last time?" Even if it required a lot of work at least it sounded better than Darik's plan which had him in a safe position while everyone was at risk. Bob started to think a little bit about how "everyone should join in the fun" since they were all sharing in the rewards especially Darik who will not be missed if things run sour.

With that he thought up of an idea which "Darik should take the initiative so that non-believers like Zandelia can follow without worries" and what better way than using the common knowledge of "Goldfinger is in the money lending business right?" Money lending and money retrieval if some of the people Bob knew disappearing without a trace said anything "so how about Darik borrowing a huge sum of money from Goldfinger first and try to skip out of town with it?" just like every other person who tried and failed. That way the group will have more money to share between them if they succeeded or if Darik died staying in the clear and "we can use that money to buy proper equipment among ourselves like weapons...armour...poisons...smoke bombs..." which was Bob's personal favorite saving him time and time again. "Anything and everything really. Once they catch Darik, we will be waiting at Goldfinger's office for the signal which would be..." after a few moments of suspense on Bob's part to make sure everyone was listening revealed as "an overdose of smoke and stinging smoke which Darik had already hidden earlier in his clothes" or anywhere else he dared to with his body.

"Since we are already prepared our team would be more immune to the smoke with masks and goggles charging in to kill everyone before they knew what hit them." In and out quickly without everyone knowing but the only problem that Bob could see with that plan was that he does not like to kill unless it was to protect himself and they still needed to get the body out of the gated community. "If all that happens I do not mind being the distraction for other unexpected surprises while the three of you do the killing and escaping. Of course all this is assuming that Darik accepts his role as a leader" again with the ploy that Bob used in the misty incident "and the other two agrees to be the killers. You have to resort to poison Darik..." which meant that he was the weakest and the most incompetent person of all among the five gathered here today unless it also meant that he is knowledgeable enough to make his own poisons but this was Darik that they are talking about right?

Still it would not do to take any chances and Bob still held on to his sword as he stepped in as close to Zandelia as possible in case someone tried anything Drik. Keeping a close eye on Vapor who he was a little bit vary of since Darik was insistent on him doing the killing Bob told "Zandelia, it is all up to you whether we leave right now or we stay here" to work with Darik or teach him a lesson about just why he should not threaten his betters.
Bob Barton
Player

Words: 1121818
Joined roleplay: July 2nd, 2011, 12:21 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
One Thousand Posts! (1) One Million Words! (1)

Postby Darik on December 14th, 2011, 7:46 pm

Bob grasped the hooked part of the wooden cane. The hand that curled around the polished wood was missing two full length fingers. Instead, there were stubs of the ust to be glory. Darik had never asked why he didn’t own those two fingers, but there was a very logical reason behind it. Bob thought he was a storyteller capable of weaving any tale, Darik even had a faint dream about Bob telling him the most boring story ever! Even with Darik’s free roaming imagination Bob’s stories were dull, without it they would be more painful than…. having your body slowly roasted over a flame.

Bob then applied pressure on the top revealing some shiny steel. Darik didn’t even glance at it, he needed to make Bob fell like he still had surprise on his side. He had known the man for a whole season and yet he still had a few secrets. What else could he possible be hiding from Darik? Nothing else, Darik just had a brain fart over the canesword. He should have known Bob didn’t need a cane, he could walk fine. And he wasn’t a performer, or more precisely a good one, so it couldn’t enhance his appearance. Then that would leave it with only one use: self defense.

When Bob moved the tip of his sword close to Darik’s chest he resisted the urge to move. It would be fatal now, any movement could jerk the sword into his chest. ”Bob,” He tried to keep his voice level and cheerful but it came close to a growl. ”I hope you move that toothpick away before things take a turn for a worse.” He gave Bob ten seconds in his head to move it away before he retaliated. He got to the count of three before Bob moved the sword into blocking position of Zan. ” Well Bob you have some chivalry afterall. I would suggest though that you watch who you defend else people may start assuming things.” Aka, that Bob and Zan were married or start crossed lovers.

As Darik listened to Zan’s idea he almost face palmed. He was surprised, that idea was brilliant. He should have thought of that, it was one of the most basic premises of tactics. ”Great idea Zan, I knew that you had more than dirty thoughts in that pretty little mind of yours.” Darik gave a compliment without having a thinly veiled hidden within it. Was he learning the arts of leadership? Nope, he must have had a fever that was making him crazy.

Then Bob’s gave his misguided plan. It sounded good to his ears and for one reason. It placed the spotlight on him, it was Darik’s actions that would make the plan fail or succeed. That’s how it should be. “Now that’s my kind of plan Bob. An excess of money can be made off it! Imagine how much…” Darik stayed silent for awhile imagining all the possibilities. ”Well I think that’s a good note to end on.”

”Okay just to recap, we are meeting back in this spot in three days. And Zan gave a great idea,” He was giving Zan credit for her idea. What’s wrong with him? “we should all try to gather intelligence about the Gated Community. Well, I guess that concludes everything. Yu can head back home now. Also just a suggestion, don’t die.” He waited for each one to leave, before he headed to Killroys.

As he walked back, he contemplated how the meeting had gone. His overall answer: poorly. He had failed on so many levels but he had been given another chance. In three days from now he needed to be able to wow them. And he knew just how to do that.

oocThat's the end of this thread!
Darik
Troublemaker

Words: 231903
Joined roleplay: July 6th, 2011, 5:42 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Ink on January 16th, 2012, 5:05 pm

And in the Aftermath . . .

The Rewards are Revealed.

Hooligan (Darik) :
Subterfuge 1
Mathematics 1
Observation 2
Leadership 2
Rhetoric 3
Storytelling 1
Intimidation 1
Organization 1

Ledger:
-5 gm

Lore:
Attempting to Plan a Job
What Doesn’t Kill Me, Makes Me Stronger

Zandy :
Skills:
Mathematics 1
Weapon: Spring blade 1
Stealth 1
Persuasion 2
Rhetoric 3
leadership 2

Lore:
Goldfinger (Basic)
‘Vapor’ (Basic)
Life-Binding: Not On your Life

Loot:
Letter from Darik

Lyth :
Observation 2
Mathematics 1
Climbing 1
Navigation 1
Intimidation 2
Rhetoric 1

Loot:
Darik’s Letter to Lyth

Lore:
Zandelia (Basic)
Bob (Basic)
Life-Binding: Only if it Suits Me
Tensions Between Darik and… Oh, right; Bob

Bobby :
Observation 1
Animal Husbandry 2
Running 1
Stealth 1
Storytelling 1
Persuasion 2
Rhetoric 2
Intimidation 2

Lore:
Telling the Tale of Darik and The Monkey Dance
Calling Out Incompetence

Written in the ink :
If there are any concerns or problems with my grading please feel free to toss me a PM. I am more than happy to explain my reasons or reevaluate them if you feel I've been unfair.

Ink
DS in Sahova

Words: 259510
Joined roleplay: December 3rd, 2011, 6:15 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Medals: 1
Featured Contributor (1)

Previous