[The Bronze Wood] The Return, and The Visitor (Samael)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Stretching northward along the coastline of the Suvan Sea, the Cobalt Mountains are the home of the Bronze Wood, numerous ruins, and creatures both strange and fantastical.

Re: [The Bronze Wood] The Return, and The Visitor (Samael)

Postby Sturlin on March 31st, 2010, 5:29 am

"You are welcome, and I will relay the message." He watched the horseman lead his steed into the trees for some time before he turned and began slowly returning to camp. This time he went more slowly and paid more attention to the trail. He hummed to himself softly as he inspected the tracks of Horse, as well as his own. He noted the areas where he stepped off the dirt path with interest and sometimes paused to inspect a section of crushed leaves or the branch of a sapling that was bent back awkwardly.

He would most definitely have to work more carefully on his stealth. Also he would have to see about finding a way to help conceal the tracks of his horse during his travels. Even had he no idea where he was or where he was going he could have easily followed the tracks of Horse back to camp. That was not to mention the scat. His interest in the ease of the tracking became so intense that he came close to stepping right into a steaming pile of it.

Traveling takes much longer with your nose to the ground and your eyes to the twig and the leaf. Half the day had passed before he found himself once again within his camp. His eyes lingered over the disturbed earth next to the fire pit where the guest had slept the night before. "Perhaps...Perhaps he will come again," he said as he slipped a feedbag onto Francis. When he looked again to the spot of interest he saw that Mr. Pickles had taken a seat there, staring up at him with a whimsical tilt to his ears.

"Don't look at me like that. He apologized for not calling you Mister."

Thread finished

The key to power is focus

The key to focus is calm

The key to calm is peace

The key to peace is power
Sturlin
The Great Pretender

Words: 133806
Joined roleplay: March 14th, 2010, 5:19 am
Blog: View Blog (13)
Race: Human
Character sheet
Medals: 1
Donor (1)

[The Bronze Wood] The Return, and The Visitor (Samael)

Postby Dusk on April 7th, 2010, 11:54 pm

XP Award!

Sturlin

XP Award
Wilderness Survival: 1 XP
Cooking: 1 XP
Tracking: 1 XP

Samael

XP Award
Wilderness Survival: 1 XP
Horsemanship: 1 XP

PLEASE NOTE: Finals are over, but summer is eating my soul. As such, as of the end of June I will not be accepting any new quests/modded threads until I finish some of the ones I've already started/agreed to. My apologies for this, but I don't want to be unfair to those who have been waiting for replies!

Dusk's Office - Information on Syliras - Help Desk
Dusk
DS: Syliras and Wildlands

Words: 341560
Joined roleplay: April 6th, 2010, 5:33 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 7
Featured Contributor (1) Trailblazer (1)
Donor (1) Power Fork (2)
Trash Medal (1) Thunderspork (1)

Previous