What's a Konti Doing Here? (Closed)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

A city floating in the center of a lake, Ravok is a place of dark beauty, romance and culture. Behind it all though is the presence of Rhysol, God of Evil and Betrayal. The city is controlled by The Black Sun, a religious organization devoted to Rhysol. [Lore]

Postby Aello on February 1st, 2012, 3:09 am

Aello scarcely smiled as Ethan approached her. While he seemed in a far better mood than she, the girl couldn't help but cling to her anger, as fleeting as it may be, feeling that it may fuel her search. Feeling as though it would help her to do a better job, and loosen people's tongues. She knew how to apply the proper leverage to do so, after all.

As Ethan strode up beside her, and came to a halt, Aello's eyes glimmered as she shook her head lightly. "Not at all," she replied as she glanced down at the docks, "just a useless bunch of drunken sailors," she finished with a huff as she looked back up and cast her gaze out towards the ravosalas and other boats. Her eyes sailed over them, hardly taking them in before she dismissed them all. "We won't, not if they know what's good for them," she growled, as she turned to follow him away, and into the shadows.

"Anyway, can't say I found anything worthwhile... just talk of a few feisty Konti in the slave mart," Aello wore on after awhile. Her steps hurried with her frustration, her hammering heart. "Doubt it's your girl though... probably not worth going there, which leaves wherever you were thinking of going... which seems highly unapparent... because this... well this leads into the outskirts of the city, where no one tends to dwell. Are you sure you don't want to head in another direction?" Aello asked, as her grip tightened around her bow.

The aurist cast a furtive glance at her companion, before motioning ahead of her, trying to dissuade him from his current motion, she went on. "Unless, perhaps, we head to the right at the end of this strip, at which point, we could circle back into the main portion of the city."

"Stranger?"
Aello
Looking For Answers

Words: 1550591
Joined roleplay: January 8th, 2011, 4:52 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Medals: 5
Featured Thread (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
One Million Words! (1) 2012 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)
2011 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Verilian on April 5th, 2012, 5:54 pm

Aello

• +1 Observation
  • +1 Investigation

Lores: Using the Ravosalamen for Information, Kontis are for Sale at the Slave Market

Ethan

• +2 Auristics
  • +1 Disguise
  • +1 Investigation

Expenses: -3 SM for information

Lores: Using the Ravosalamen for Information, Possible Konti Hideaways in Ravok

You Question My Logic? :
Okay, so I gave you both a point in Investigation for the search, Ethan got a point in Disguise for making him look like a homeless guy, Aello got a point in Observation for observing that family, and Ethan got a couple points in Auristics for its usage. Any questions, feel free to PM me.

Notes: Always sad to see a thread get dropped like this, but oh well, I guess it happens.
Forecast for tonight... Dark
-----
Wind Reach---Wind Reach Lore---WR Request Thread
Verilian
Retired Staff

Words: 1113582
Joined roleplay: December 23rd, 2010, 9:53 pm
Race: Staff account
Storyteller secrets
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 4
Featured Contributor (1) Trailblazer (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) Extreme Scrapbooker (1)

Previous