Bumping into you (Zvi)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

A city floating in the center of a lake, Ravok is a place of dark beauty, romance and culture. Behind it all though is the presence of Rhysol, God of Evil and Betrayal. The city is controlled by The Black Sun, a religious organization devoted to Rhysol. [Lore]

Bumping into you (Zvi)

Postby Sulavik on April 12th, 2011, 2:35 am

The Ethaefal's smile was beautiful, and Sulavik's heart skipped a beat, as corny as it sounded. He couldn't help it. He felt something for the boy - it was not necessarily love, nor attraction. Nothing romantic, anyway. But there was just something about him that was heartwarming. Sulavik could not help but smile back just as widely when the boy did so as well.

You're such a sap, Sulavik. It's actually disgusting.

Ignoring Makil, Sulavik could not help but pause in his pace, reach out and place a finger under Zvi's chin. Though the bow was respectful, he could not help but feel that he didn't deserve such deference from one so beautiful and divine as he. "Zvi," he murmured, still touching his chin. He smiled slightly at the man. "That's a beautiful name. And Zvi ... you do not need to bow to me." He smiled quickly, and dropped his hand once more, and began to walk again.

He followed Zvi, who seemed to know where he was going. Sulavik... did it mean something? As far as he knew, it did not. He supposed he should have asked his father once, but he didn't. "Sulavik doesn't mean anything, as far as I'm aware. The Akalaks merge their mother's and father's name... I do not know who my mother was, so I cannot guess." He paused, wondering if he should tell Zvi of Makil. "What do you know of the Akalaks, Zvi?" He hurried on, not waiting for a response. He couldn't stop now. "As you may or may not know, we have two souls inside our head... one light, one dark. While Sulavik may not mean anything, I named my second soul 'Makil'. It is a Tukant word which means ... everything to do with rage, and lust, and passion. I do not know how to explain it in Common..."

He flinched. He could feel Makil angry at him. You helioc! Why would you tell him of me? He may be scared off. You may have lost him forever. Why can you not just keep quiet for once in your life? He did not think Zvi would mind about the second soul, but Makil's words put him on edge, waiting tersely for a response.
Sulavik
I warned you.

Words: 94130
Joined roleplay: January 23rd, 2011, 11:40 pm
Race: Akalak
Character sheet

Bumping into you (Zvi)

Postby Lazybones on February 3rd, 2012, 7:32 pm

Thread Complete!

Notes: Omg cute. :3 Awarded persuasion for an attempt at selling himself.

Zvi
Award :
Skills: Persuasion +1

Lores: Moment in the Sun, Meeting an Akalak, Pimping Oneself
I am a friendly fascist. I am a tyrant that you should trust. And you should let me run your life, because I do know what is best for you.

RavokBlack SunEbonstryfeRhysolThe VoiceRavok IC
Lazybones
Could be wrong, should be right.

Words: 80514
Joined roleplay: January 10th, 2012, 9:56 pm
Race: Staff account
Office

Previous