Ever Glittering, Too Far to Touch

[Abalia] Greedy fools will only drown in the Sea of Diamonds.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Considered one of the most mysterious cities in Mizahar, Alvadas is called The City of Illusions. It is the home of Ionu and the notorious Inverted. This city sits on one of the main crossroads through The Region of Kalea.

Postby Laszlo on February 25th, 2012, 4:58 am

Laszlo brought his hand to the silken skin of Abalia's cheek as she kissed him, reciprocating naturally and without the hesitation that had always held them back before. It felt right to have her here with him, encased in his arms in the dark, sharing the warmth of an old woolen blanket. The past week or so suddenly felt so far off, so meaningless. Abalia made the world feel… correct again. Easier to bear.

The touch of her hand left his skin tingling, especially as it ventured further south. He let go of a surprised breath against her lips, and amethyst eyes opened again to stare into the wide black of Abalia's nearly blind stare.

Why did the both of them try to deny their attraction too much? Was it Abalia's attachment to Roxanne? Was it Laszlo's guilt for his lie? Were they both just afraid to give a piece of themselves to something that could end in disaster? What was the fucking point? They should just… do… what they want. …Right?

Laszlo's long, slender hand slipped itself beneath Abalia's shirt, the tips of his nails tracing unavoidably over her soft, delicate skin. With some careful maneuvering, he pulled the fabric up over her shoulders, exposing her upper body. He'd seen it before, which at first struck him as odd. Her contours were familiar—how often did he sleep with the same person twice? Perhaps he was whorish.

Boldly, his other hand reached for her teasing fingers, lifting them and placing them around a more sensitive part of his anatomy. Another audible breath left him.

"You know that I want you," he added, although from what she could feel, his saying so was somewhat redundant. "I just can't. I don't know what would happen if… I'm barely even mortal. I don't know what I'm…" Capable of? "I meant what I said before. If I made a terrible mistake, I wouldn't want you to suffer for it. But Goddess… if I could feel you just for a moment."

Don't do it. Laszlo's clawed fingers traced back down her back, leaving blanched white trails that soon turned red. She so seemed to like that. When they reached her waistline, he began to push away the remaining fabric. "You smell so intoxicating. Abby… forget what I said. I'm an idiot. I want to be with you."
In the daytime I am one of Syna's fallen.
At night, I am Symenestra.
Laszlo
Team Imass!

Words: 635811
Joined roleplay: September 3rd, 2011, 3:36 am
Race: Ethaefal
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Medals: 5
Featured Character (1) Artist (1)
Overlored (1) Extreme Scrapbooker (1)
2011 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Abalia on February 27th, 2012, 4:15 am

It was almost as if Abalia could feel the disjointed warring going on inside of her would be lover and, in the moment that the battle was won, she certainly felt the tide shift. He felt present in a way he never had before, wholly committed to the joint warmth of their bodies and the way their breath mingled. It was intoxicating, and Abalia could only respond to his admission with a flurry of kisses.

A wriggling dance beneath the covers was all it took for the barriers to all fall away. Her hand returned to the gift he'd so specifically given her, and Abalia thrilled at the way her touch could make him respond. Every tense muscle, every pleased sigh, every delighted squirm added to the heat and the pleasure beneath that borrowed blanket. He was a skilled lover, though Abalia chose not to consider how he had come to be so. She liked to imagine that it was because they just fit together so perfectly, that he intuitively understood how her pliant and willing body loved to respond to the innate dangers he represented.

She hissed her pleasure as his claws left red streaks all across her frame, and moaned when his mouth became a tool of exploration as well. They became a tangle of limbs, moving in perfect synchronization until the heat was too much for the both of them. There was a breath of hesitation as he hovered over her, sweet thighs fastened eagerly about his hips. She could see his eyes alight in the darkness, and his name fell from her lips in adoring tones. The upward lilt of the ending became a throaty moan of much anticipated culmination as, at last, there were no more barriers between them. They were one as much as a man and woman could be, and the sheer pleasure of it was blinding.

When he began to move, then, setting an explorative and delicious pace between them, Abalia gripped at his shoulders, nails biting into his delicate skin as her head tossed back into the pillow and he wrenched from her the delicious sounds of a very pleased woman.

It was amazing and, in her estimation, well worth the complication he'd made it. Their joining hadn't been the simple coming together of two people for physical release - it had stretched out much longer than that and become something much more complicated so that now, with him seated so deeply inside of her, Abalia felt a rush of heat and strong affection in her heart as much as she felt the delight he afforded her body.

Laszlo had gotten beneath her skin, she knew, but even she didn't realize just how bad it was until she was given the opportunity to watch his beautiful face as he made love to her.

Oh, but this couldn't end well for them, could it? Loving someone like Laszlo couldn't be a good idea at all.
Abalia
Pretty little thing

Words: 69214
Joined roleplay: November 5th, 2011, 5:55 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Laszlo on February 27th, 2012, 8:24 am

OOCFor the sake of whoever is grading this, I want to thank Abalia for taking the reins there. You wrote that beautifully. <3 She had permission.

He meant to stop. Honest to Syna, he only wanted a taste. Just a few seconds inside her—didn't he deserve that? Laszlo was experienced; he'd found his gratification in other partners. There was no need to take it from Abalia.

But once he started, it wasn't just about that anymore. It was more than just empty coupling. There was this unexpected flood of emotion, so much that it choked him. Just the sensation of her warm paralyzed him as the feeling rippled through him.

Laszlo needed her.

So he moved, experimentally at first, and reluctant to pry himself away. Goddess, the noises that came from her, though. Every moan that cut the dark, dusty air of this cheap inn room sent his blood roiling in every corner of his body. The dainty hands that roamed his body left trails of electricity tingling in his skin, each time they clutched at him, pulled him, scraped at him. She wasn't begging for more, telling him want she wanted, trying to reciprocate—she just wanted him. The Ethaefal, Laszlo. He responded desperately, his voice breaching involuntarily as his nails drew blood, ripped open the mattress, or carved at the wall behind her.

The realization hit him more heavily than he could have been prepared for, as he pinned her wrist to the bed. He was hers, and she was his. There was something desperate about this, beyond basic desire.

And then it was over; one slender hand tangled itself in Abalia's hair as he held her head beside his, leaving one last cry of passion in the crook of her neck. Hot breath passed through his clenched teeth in a pant, until his body began to relax again and he slackened on top of her. As he lifted his head to look at her, and their eyes met, he found himself laughing breathily. Both of them were, even as he kissed her lips and brushed her tangled hair from her face. He finally rolled to the side, their uncoupling a little more startling than he'd expected.

A feeling of 'what have you done' attempted to creep into his head and take root, but he batted the notion away. Abalia was in his arm next to him, and he didn't want anything else to matter. And anyway, he'd been with women before, what were the odds now that anything disastrous would happen with Abalia this one time?

Laszlo laughed again spontaneously, turning his head to kiss her hair. A hand traced down her arm, which felt wet. When he lifted his fingers, there were small smears of red. Shame on you, Laz. "That was… I can't even… hah, Abby…" He didn't mean to go that far, but he had, and then some. Against his will, that heavy feeling of dread had snuck its way into his heart. For now, he tried his best to ignore it. There was a hesitant pause—"Did you?" He might have been too distracted to notice.

Two long, rail-thin arms enclosed Abalia's small form against his chest, the pallor of his skin contrasting sharply to the pink hues of hers. He kissed her forehead. "Stay with me," he insisted quietly, as the silence and darkness of the room began to retake its dominance of these moments. "Not just tonight… I mean at the tavern, where I live. I have room, if you have nowhere else to go. Even if you do… I want you to stay with me."
In the daytime I am one of Syna's fallen.
At night, I am Symenestra.
Laszlo
Team Imass!

Words: 635811
Joined roleplay: September 3rd, 2011, 3:36 am
Race: Ethaefal
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Medals: 5
Featured Character (1) Artist (1)
Overlored (1) Extreme Scrapbooker (1)
2011 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Abalia on March 3rd, 2012, 2:40 am

With her body flooded with the pleasure of their joining, the heat of their lovemaking still flush on her skin, the taste of joyful laughter just subsiding, Abalia would have agreed to anything. As it were, his demand wasn't met with much disagreement from the human who curled happily into her lover and listened to their breathing as it began to calm again.

"Okay, Laz," she murmured pleasantly, happily, sleepily. She nuzzled against him, pressed a kiss to his soft skin, and then allowed her eyes to fall closed. She was quiet, content to listen to his heart beating and the distant noise of Alvadas beneath them. Just when he might have thought she'd fallen asleep, she spoke again, against the curve of his shoulder.

"As long as you don't snore."

Her laugh was soft, her smile felt against his skin as she nuzzled closer again. For the first time in the longest time, Abalia felt genuinely happy.
Abalia
Pretty little thing

Words: 69214
Joined roleplay: November 5th, 2011, 5:55 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Fallacy on March 11th, 2012, 9:10 pm

XP Award!

Name:Laszlo
XP Award:
  • Negotiation- 2
    Rhetoric- 2
    Philosophy- 1
Lore:
  • Mending damaged bonds
Notes:

Name:Abalia
XP Award:
  • Negotiation- 2
    Rhetoric- 2
    Philosophy- 1
Lore:
  • Making up
Notes:

Subtract 1 SM for the Inn room

This was a very interesting thread throughout. Though I couldn’t award much, it was very well written and I like that. It was more for the story than for the skills and your characters have more depth than most PCs on here, or at least they are the ones that show it. Though, that wont get you XP points, it will get you a good rep with the mods who love things to be story driven. Good job!

Any questions or concerns about the rewards gained please send a PM :)

12 hour shifts have started, and Im working 6-7 days a week mandatory overtime. My replies will be slow until I can adjust to this new groove.
Fallacy
I think you're crazy just like me.

Words: 493223
Joined roleplay: June 23rd, 2011, 7:58 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 2
Featured Contributor (1) Donor (1)

Previous