Somebody Wants to be in the kitchen (Lusa) (Training Thread)

For practiality's sake, Kreig wants to learn Cooking and asks Lusa for help

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

A lawless town of anarchists, built on the ruins of an ancient mining city. [Lore]

Moderator: Morose

Somebody Wants to be in the kitchen (Lusa) (Training Thread)

Postby Kreig Messer on March 12th, 2012, 10:46 pm

16th of Spring, 10th bell, Sunberth Market.

Its only been a day since yesterdays delightful meal 'The soup was quite enjoyable' Kreig thought as he let mind dwell on yesterdays pleasant event's 'Dispite what little use I was during the cooking lesson, I should seek to learn more...'He pondered even more as he walked towards the market '....It would be cheaper to cook my own meals, rather than constantly eat at the inns and taverns" As he passed through the busy streets, noting some reconstruction after the strange storm from the first day of the new year "....I'd think I should pay mother's grave a visit" He thought, its been some days since he last visted his mothers grave, or prayed to Dira for that matter.

After a while he noted the similar figure that was Lusa, he was looking at her from her backside as he noted her familiar pot, which was used to prepares last night soup. He approached her slowly, as to not freak her out 'Strangely skittish that one.....' He said as he stood next to her " Hello Lusa, hope your well" He said with a gentle voice and a small smile on his face
Last edited by Kreig Messer on March 12th, 2012, 10:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Feeel thy wrath!!!!

"You gents best be careful, I'm feelin' mighty rabid right now... and your the only ones around to bite"
Kreig Messer
The guy in crazy town.

Words: 883597
Joined roleplay: January 22nd, 2012, 7:55 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Medals: 8
Featured Character (1) Featured Contributor (1)
Featured Thread (1) Mizahar Grader (1)
Trailblazer (1) Overlored (1)
Donor (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)

Somebody Wants to be in the kitchen (Lusa)

Postby Lusa on March 12th, 2012, 10:56 pm

After yesterday's rather delightful impromptu meal, Lusa was back in the marketplace, in order to replenish her stock of salt. She smiled at the thought of Kreig, who had been all but useless with a cooking spoon. She figured Kreig had not cooked for hismelf before. Lusa couldn't imagine! She wasn't the best cook out there by any means, and often her dishes didn't turn out perfectly, but it was still usually miles better than the slop served in some taverns and inns. So, Kreig had asked her to give him a little help, and she was to meet him here in the market.

She turned to a stall selling lovely fresh bread from the bakery. She was about to pick up a beautiful, brown loaf when Kreig himself approached her! She was thankful that he had spoken quietly. If he had greeted her loudly she might have jumped right into the stall!

"Hello Kreig!" She greeted brightly, looking up at the taller man. "I'm doing well! I hope you are ready for your lesson. I won't show any mercy!" She joked lightly.
Lusa
Player

Words: 31212
Joined roleplay: February 28th, 2012, 5:46 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets