[Flashback]Odd Circumstances (Revy Hiroe)

When Ana tries to pickpocket Revy, she has a amnetic attack.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

A lawless town of anarchists, built on the ruins of an ancient mining city. [Lore]

Moderator: Morose

Postby Ana Sol Starris on March 18th, 2012, 2:08 am

510AV Spring 30th
Sunberthian Streets, mid day

What a wonderful blood thirsty day in Sunberth, why the flies were buzzing over a rotting carcass of some big black rat, the breezes were gentle and carried the putrid aroma of the streets across them, even the people had become more lively after the thaw of the season beforehand! More fights broke out, yelling, drunkards walking tipsy here and there singing songs of ale and chaos. Wonderfully typical of the Sunberthian society, where people would plot to kill you if there was something on your person they wanted, or for no reason at all! Maybe you were some unlucky sod who happened to cross the path of a sociopath? A whore whos throat was cut for not complying to not recieving pay after service?

A thief desperate to make money for food and clothing.

Ana walked along the streets with her hood up, not caring if people would reach for her pockets as there was nothing in them to be taken. No, she would be the one to do the pickpocketing, and her targets were whomever looked to have a good ammount of coin. Having of caught sight of one such person, the little girl followed after her from a distance, eyes large and somber from the lack of sleep. Only to lose sight of her target, Ana broke into a run to see if she could catch sight of the woman once more. Heart pounding, breathing hard, spring held alot of dark things in the air.. Why, Ana could breathe fine in the Fall or the Winter but not so much the Spring or Summer.

The sudden stab in her chest caused her to stop for a second before continueing on, holding her chest shaking slightly, Ana found her target again and grinned. Ignoring the ebbing pain, she assumed a position akin to crouching and getting ready to jump. Placing a foot in front of the other quickly, but carefully; the scuff of her sandals would be heard easily, Ana had to make sure she was not heard from behind that way she could make a mad dash away after victemizing the pockets. Cringing as she realized she wasn't being quiet enough and cursed mentally, she considored calling it off but she was this far already..Backing out would be pitiful.

Inhaling slowly as she came up behind the woman, her purple hair was a rather odd sight but Ana shook it off as her hand reached for a pocket. Only to stop, stare out, everything began to fade into black. Feeling her body tingle as cold little pin pricks cover her body after falling fowards on to the ground, Anas eyes were wide open. Shaking, Ana grasped at the ground to make sense of what was happening, heart pounding against her chest. Her vision slowly began to come back, she saw the woman was there. The sudden appearence made Ana jerk in surprise.

OOC :
Not sure if this is amnetic or a heart attack.. lmao.. //I tried// I also think I'd like to hint to asthma.
Ana Sol Starris
Sneak Thief

Words: 706912
Joined roleplay: January 11th, 2012, 3:27 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Overlored (1) Donor (1)

Postby Revy Hiroe on March 20th, 2012, 10:12 am

The afternoon was at least peaceful for Revy at the moment. Scruffling noises, shouting and what else not were reminders of her youth here. She didn't often come to Sunberth anymore, work here wasn't especially well-paying usually. There were just too many other people that would do the work cheaper. No, she mostly only came here to go back to the orphanage where she grew up.

The sound of someone scruffling behind her didn't really concern the mercenary, but something hitting the ground did. Turning around she saw a small girl. Seeing her cringe with pain strangely concerned the larger woman. "What's wrong with her?.... Teh... why do I care? Meh, anyway... I'll just help this girl out. She seems to lack sleep a lot. And no harm done right?", she thought to herself.

Bowing over her, Revy then saw she came back to and flinched. "Oy, you ok? Why'd you fall down like that?", she asked and then added: "Well, at least come with me to my room. Seems like you need some sleep first and foremost.... and a bath. You stink like the gutter."
Revy Hiroe
Emotional rollercoaster

Words: 394139
Joined roleplay: August 18th, 2011, 7:13 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Overlored (1)

Postby Ana Sol Starris on March 22nd, 2012, 10:04 pm

Blinking, Ana inhaled and patted her chest somewhat raggedly before shakily getting onto her knees. What had just happened? Had the running around frantically weeks past weaken her? No, that couldn't be.. Bringing a fist up to cough into her, feeling the flem stuck in the back of her throat. Looking up, the womans words had brought Ana out of her stupor.. A look of dazedness crossed her features, how much shyke was she in now?

Why did the woman not walk away?

More importantly, why did her former pick pocket victem offer to bring the thief back to her own dwelling place? A bath? Sleep? For a moment the offer of food crossed her mind as her stomach growled, but it took her a second it had not been mentioned.. The words had been all in her mind.

Shaking her head to clear it quickly "I..I don't know why I did.."

Actually Ana did know, the blank of vision had happened once or twice before where she felt as if the blood in her body was rebalancing itself as a child. Placing a hand on the ground, Ana hoisted herself up and felt another wash of dizzyness pass over her mind. Spreading her feet out to keep better balance, Ana had only slightly flailed in the air to keep the balance of her body just barely. Why was the woman offering so much anyways, looking at the woman in front of her person with wide eyes. Would she expect money?

The little thief currently had no mizas.

Hunching her shoulders up lightly, it was probably worth a try though.. "..if its okay with you.."
Ana Sol Starris
Sneak Thief

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes
Overlored (1) Donor (1)

Postby Revy Hiroe on March 23rd, 2012, 9:48 pm

Revy grabbed the girl in front of her as she was swinging her arms to stay balanced. She honestly couldn't understand why she cared for someone completely random. But that didn't really matter now as she had decided to help. "Just lean on me ok? Don't think you want to fall again.", she said as she held out her arm.

After seeing the girl grab onto her arm, the mercenary started to walk slowly towards the Pig's Foot Tavern. "Why the heck am I caring for her like I am....? She is kinda cute... and reminds me of my sis.", she thought. The thoughts of her family caused her face to darken, almost as if she was about to just slash out at someone. "Darnit, I shouldn't think about them. I've got my petching own life right now. No need to worry about them as they're petching dead."

Maybe the girl on her arm could feel her muscles stiffen up. The sorrow of her lost family still got to the ironclad woman. It wasn't just some incident after all. It was a traumatic event for a young girl like her back then.
Revy Hiroe
Emotional rollercoaster

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Overlored (1)

Postby Ana Sol Starris on March 26th, 2012, 12:01 am

With a quiet "O" as she was allowed to lean against the woman, Ana held onto the other womans arm and felt as if she herself were a crinimal. Which was kinda redundant as she obviously was, a pickpocket, a thief and a run away from home! How much more crinimal could she get? Well there were a few other ways, but she honestly didn't have the willpower to do so and that was to kill others in cold blood for silly things. No, Ana had promised to herself she wouldn't lower herself to the common thug on the street, but the decision had ultimately left her weakened and thusly so. If she had the skill to use a weapon, she would have used it many times before instead of running like a coward so much. But to kill another being would be a last resort for the little thief, if she had that skill.. or the courage, the gut to do so.

Why was she in Sunberth at all? The thought began to boggle her mind as the reasons as to why were fogged.

On the matter at hand though, what was this womans name anyways? She certainly was a curiousity "I'm Ana, whats your name..?" Ana asked her.

Walking with the woman to wherever and thusly nodding to her reply, Ana would feel her new companions arm muscles tighten up and the little thief looked up at the woman concernedly. Was she about to hit Ana? Or did she see something in front of her, an obstacle or threat perhaps? This case was of no acception, a man by the looks of it, scruffy and unshaven with a mad gleam in his eyes; he had also seen the two women in front of him and thusly made his way towards them. There was a flash of light, so quickly, the suns rays had reflected off the metal blade of a dagger.

With an open palm towards the two women, his voice slurred and raspy "gimmi yo' monyshh yo' ingrwateshh," he took a menacing step closer to the two. This was exactly what Ana did not want to be, but now she was worried for her the woman at her side. Glancing between the two, tensing up as she would run if things became bad. If she could run straight, or long enough that is.. The blackouts always left Ana wobbly and out of breath for a few days afterwards.
Ana Sol Starris
Sneak Thief

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes
Overlored (1) Donor (1)

Postby Revy Hiroe on March 26th, 2012, 9:48 am

The mercenary relaxed a little as she heard the girl's name. Luckily it wasn't the same as her sister. She wouldn't be able to hide her sorrow otherwise. "The name's... Revy.", she replied, the moment of silence as she noticed the drunken man making his way over. This meant trouble, trouble she usually welcomed, but now she wanted to avoid it.

"I'm not sure where you got the idea that you could just take my money without me resisting, but I'll be damned if you'll take it.", Revy replied curtly, "You'll most likely find my sword embedded in your chest before you can even glance at my coin. So if you want to live, SCRAM!"

The man wasn't sure how this woman could be so confident and drew his dagger. "Ifz you had jusshht giffen me yo' monnyshh, you wouldn't have to die.", he replied right after as he lunged at Revy and Ana.

Revy reacted by gently pushing Ana out of the way and drew her sword right after. The man was drunken and obviously not used to fighting prey that was able to fend for itself. This poor man would only realize his mistake the moment Revy dodged his bad lunge and felt the cold steel making a hole in his groin. That wasn't the end of it though as the mercenary then turned her sword 180 degrees and pulled it up, through his ribs and out of his right shoulder just besides his neck.

"I thought I warned you., Revy said as blood had sprayed all over her, "You don't mess with me, or you'll end up dead."
Revy Hiroe
Emotional rollercoaster

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Overlored (1)

Postby Ana Sol Starris on March 31st, 2012, 4:20 am

The scene unfolded so fast that Ana could do nothing but stare, the red, the blood, the spatters; images swam past her eyes, frozen in fear Anas legs began to go wobbly. An awful tasting bile travelled up her throat but she held it down by pressing her palm flat on her mouth and shutting her eyes, the smell, the iron scent was awful. Familliar. Squeezing her eyes as she looked like she was about to vomit, her face going green and queesy. Ana did not care for this man, this now dead lowlife who resorted to violence to get what he wanted and now karma had decided to hit him back with interest. Well, in this case a sword cutting up his body in some of the most brutal mannerisms Ana had ever seen in her life, the image of a faceless head rolling across the floor potruded itself in her mind- vividly, clear as day.

Shaking her head quickly, she had no idea whos head that was or why it made her chest twinge, guilt filling her mind as she looked at the woman. Her eyes began to water upon opening, she resisted letting them fall past the dams of her eyelids by blinking quickly and with a eqaully shaky voice "r-remind me.. to not g-get ya' angry.." there was a breathy chuckle just as fast, coughing into an arm as she looked away. The smell of iron permeated the air it seemed, in the cool clear spring air- how typical for Sunberth. The iron hand of death around every corner, the stains of red upon every street and wall, the screams and crys of the scared and helpless; their doom at hand.

No, now she couldn't hold the rising bile back along with her disgust for the city, it was purely survival of the fittest. Feeling her chest heave and her eyes water further so as she jerked downwards, it came up as quick as she could breath, stomach acid and what little she had eaten in the past few days now lay on the ground in a messy heap of vomit. The putrid stench mingled with the bloody iron hint, death, decay, desolation- why was she here... Ana wondered as she wiped her mouth, shaking ever so lightly as she tried to straighten up without shivering "..s-sorry...its..just..I..." She didn't know how to explain to the woman why she had just hurled in front of her.

With her shoulders trembling ever so lightly, she had watched death before around the streets.. She had watched people run past while she hid, avoiding the trouble. All the social life around her, for however long now Ana had avoided all sentient creatures in hopes of living a little longer. It was simply self preservation, and she only got close to them when she wanted what was in their pockets- or the food on their stalls, this woman, Revy, how lucky had Ana been when she practically fainted on the ground..? She could of had the same fate as that man there, the one that lay dead on the ground.. His blood staining the ground crimson.
Ana Sol Starris
Sneak Thief

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes
Overlored (1) Donor (1)

Postby Revy Hiroe on April 2nd, 2012, 5:52 pm

The mercenary turned around as she heard the small girl talk, only to see her hurl. She pulled up an eyebrow, as she found the sight rather unpleasant. She was covered in blood, a large smudge on her face, going from the bottom right of her right cheek up to her right eye. Her chestplate smeared the same way the guy had been cut. "Why you hurling like that? There's nothing disgusting here.", she said plain.

She turned around without even waiting for a reply. She crouched down next to the corpse and used his clothing, the part which was still clean, to wipe off the blood and remaining tissue from her blade. "You know, I really don't like it when people try to take my stuff. So just stay away from that and you'll be fine."

Standing up, she then stepped over to Ana and held out her hand as Revy asked: "Well you coming or would you like it if I carried you? My little sister always liked it when I carried her on my back... and you kinda look like her." She confessed more then she had actually wanted. Something about this girl just loosened her tongue. It was probably just the close resemblance of this girl and her dead sister.
Revy Hiroe
Emotional rollercoaster

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Overlored (1)

Postby Ana Sol Starris on April 9th, 2012, 8:00 am

Straightening up and wiping her mouth, trying to force the images of the red spray of liquid coming out of the man just then. Breathing in slowly, exhaling just as slow. Feeling her mind clear, she nodded to Revy with a nervous smile "I know, I just... Just can't stand blood, is all" Ana stated to the purple haired woman "funny, isn't it.. Haha," chuckling at her own insecurity. The crimson substance put her on edge, whenever it was present she tried her very best to avoid getting closer. Red meant death, close at hand if you aproached it- and Ana wasn't prepared to die any time soon.

Holding her hands up, and shaking her head as if to say 'no, no, I wasn't trying to steal from you' to Revy... That blade, oh that blade, it struck fear in Anas mind. The small thief would have to play her cards correctly if she didn't want to meet the same fate as the vermin laying on the ground "that is understandable, y'know, I wouldn't do such a thing to you" not anymore at least, the thought of stealing from Revy hightailed its way out of her mind as quickly as it could. Lucky, Ana was very, very, lucky she collapsed a bit.. Calming down as she looked at Revys hand, reaching for it and grasping it lightly then looked somewhat shocked.

Raising an eyebrow at the woman, a frown fitting her face "I'm.. Not sure I want to be carried, is.. that normal for people to do?" Ana inquired, as a child she wasn't exactly a social butterfly.. But nor was she picked up by her father or mother in.. Nice ways, to be picked up by her brother.. Well she couldn't remember much about him besides he was her loving brother, influential role model that travelled alot so she never really got to see him much.. To put it plainly, Ana wasn't even sure how to really interact with people, or respond to their questions. Shrugging as she tilted her head at Revy, confusion flitted her features "do you want to?" It was simple, really, did Revy want to carry Ana on her back?

It didn't help that for the past however long she had been in Sunberth, after being duped and backstabbed enough times, she avoided people like they were the living death. The plagued, the sick, the weary and the shifty eyed, fast talkers, or the people with weapons out to kill her.
Ana Sol Starris
Sneak Thief

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes
Overlored (1) Donor (1)

Postby Revy Hiroe on April 11th, 2012, 2:18 pm

The mercenary frowned a little. She couldn't understand this girl. How did one not be able to stand blood? It's what kept them going. The smell of blood was actually a little alluring to her, as if spilling i was a pleasure. When she killed, she always made sure that it would be as bloody as possible, unless the contractor had requested otherwise.

"My little sister always wanted to be carried around by me... and you resemble her, so I don't mind. It seems as if you are about to collapse again and on top of that.... you look really scrunty. I'm actually surprised that you are even able to walk.", Revy said. It might sound quite rude, but she didn't intend it that way. She just said what she thought. "I don't usually help people, so it wouldn't hurt for you to accept it. I ain't doing anything weird or so, so you can relax.", she said plainly.

"If my sis were still alive, I'm sure that she'd look about the same as this kid, but maybe a little... healthier.", she thought as she felt her throat choke up a little. The tall woman always hated being reminded of her lost sister. She'd start showing behavior that didn't fit with the image she had worked on so hard. The mask would start showing cracks in the form of compromising feelings like regret, pain and sorrow. However this time it showed itself as affection, though probably not that visible.
Revy Hiroe
Emotional rollercoaster

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Overlored (1)

Next