Facing Nightmarish Memories (Rence Genesis)

Two people suffer the misery of bad pasts resurfacing.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

A city floating in the center of a lake, Ravok is a place of dark beauty, romance and culture. Behind it all though is the presence of Rhysol, God of Evil and Betrayal. The city is controlled by The Black Sun, a religious organization devoted to Rhysol. [Lore]

Postby Genesis on March 28th, 2012, 7:13 pm

Genesis followed him through the threshold, checking behind her for followers before she closed the door behind them. It was a quaint little apartment, obviously freshly moved into. As she collapsed onto the chair, her exhaustion melted her. Pulling her legs up against her, she leaned back. The fortune teller hadn't foretold this, she should have payed more attention to her readings that morning.

I don't mind. My apartment wasn't much better. She didn't look at him, she just kind of sat there, staring off. Truthfully she didn't really know what she was thinking of, her mind was just occupied.
Genesis
Waiting for hope to come along

Words: 32282
Joined roleplay: February 11th, 2012, 7:07 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Rence on March 29th, 2012, 2:14 am

Rence stood there for a moment. Now what? He just invited someone into his home with no plan at all on what to do. Finally he noticed his clothes still sticking to his body, he was still wearing the wet clothes. Excuse me, I'm gonna go put some fresh clothes on. Rence walked over to his bag and pulled out some fresh clothes. Hoping she wasn't watching he pulled his shirt off and quickly replaced his wet pants with fresh, clean ones. He turned around putting his shirt on and noticed Genesis looking at his tattoo. Rence walked over to her carrying two apples hoping she wasn't gonna ask him about it.

He reached the table and sat in the chair across from her. He liked sitting here because it gave a good view through the window. Once again sorry this isn't much of a meal but yeah. I wasn't expecting someone to be with me. Rence handed Genesis one of the apples with a smile. He started to eat it while looking outside soon letting his mind wander. How did this happen? How was he finally found after all these years? Is it only one person here or were there more?

His mind was reeling and the whole time he felt guilty he dragged Genesis into this. Rence got up, walked over to the window, and leaned on it's sill staring outside. He let out a loud sigh, what was he gonna do?
Rence
Player

Words: 7987
Joined roleplay: March 16th, 2012, 2:40 am
Race: Human, Mixed
Character sheet

Previous