Lovely Dark and Deep

Rail meets an exotic woman in the forests around sunberth

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

A lawless town of anarchists, built on the ruins of an ancient mining city. [Lore]

Moderator: Morose

Lovely Dark and Deep

Postby Rail on April 11th, 2012, 12:43 am

The change in subject hurt a little, he was interested in knowing more about this enigmatic woman. But she was so reluctant he could not help but feel a little sympathy. Some things are just too dark to think about.

As she pulled him down for a kiss his more somber thoughts were quickly wiped away, and he once again fell into the beautiful abyss of her gaze.

The Creed

Yeah though i walk through the shadow of the valley of death I shall fear no evil for I have Musca and she is far worse >.>
Rail
Only a slave

Words: 31304
Joined roleplay: March 12th, 2012, 1:36 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Lovely Dark and Deep

Postby Sarahi on April 11th, 2012, 3:57 pm

She ran her hand through his dark mess of hair. Even the thought of become lost from the only world she knew was swept away by the deep melted chocolate of Rail's eyes. Besides, becoming lost led her to him. Okay, maybe think of her family was a little to much. That wasn't the best idea. Suddenly, she was overcome with sadness and started to cry. She buried her face in his warm shoulder and sobbed. Great, now what would Rail think of her? Probably that she was emotionally unstable and he would think this was too much work.
Sarahi
Player

Words: 8374
Joined roleplay: March 7th, 2012, 4:36 pm
Race: Human, Benshira
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Lovely Dark and Deep

Postby Rail on April 12th, 2012, 2:24 am

He moaned quietly against her lips as her delicate fingers ran through his raven hair. It was a small pleasure, but one he was forced to cling to in these days of rare freedoms. He ran his hands lightly down her back stopping only when Sarahi's supple body suddenly tensed.

His eyes roved over her strong face searching for some sign as to why. With a loving caress he lifter her chin to stare in her roiling eyes. He could see it there, some inexplicable darkness that she didnt wish him to see. It was a something he could always understand and he knew with a rush of sadness that there was little he could do for itAs her eyes burst with tears he held her close protecting her from the world within the fold of his arms," This sadness, If you will not speak of it at least let me shake it from your mind."

With a gentle hand he lifted her face and wiped away a stray tear as it slowly streaked down her moist cheek," Sadness does not have to be born alone." With a sad smile he leaned down to plant a kiss on each of her cheeks directly over the flowing trail of tears.

The Creed

Yeah though i walk through the shadow of the valley of death I shall fear no evil for I have Musca and she is far worse >.>
Rail
Only a slave

Words: 31304
Joined roleplay: March 12th, 2012, 1:36 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Lovely Dark and Deep

Postby Sarahi on April 12th, 2012, 12:37 pm

"I'm sorry. You must think I'm..." She trailed off. ''Look, I'm don't going to bore you with my problems." She tried to kiss him again but it was without the previous passion. She tried smiling through her tears but she could tell it was pitiful. "Lets dance." She pulled him up but the dance didn't seem to be sexy, like she wanted it to be. "I'm sorry" she muttered. "Maybe I should just go back to my camp." She hugged him again then started to try and pull away from his warm embrace.
Sarahi
Player

Words: 8374
Joined roleplay: March 7th, 2012, 4:36 pm
Race: Human, Benshira
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Previous