[Flashback] Blood from Honor (Nira'lia)

[The Kelp Bar] An ethaefal tries to help a hapless civilian, only to find himself facing insurmountable odds.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Center of scholarly knowledge and shipwrighting, Zeltiva is a port city unlike any other in Mizahar. [Lore]

Postby Eridanus on April 20th, 2012, 6:52 am

"You're a student here right? I've seen you around the library late at night before," The man with glasses said. "Collect your drugs at the counter, but be sure to fill out the form regarding your details."

"Thanks," Eridanus said to him, and he was promptly dismissed by the doctor who turned his attention to the next patient.

"Well if it's possible you could learn it from your mom and teach it to me. It's great," The ethaefal replied to the konti. "Yes, I live in the dorm rooms here."

She took her leave, and he realized that it was probably late.

"No problem, Nira'lia. See you around, I guess," He waved back to her. Hobbling, he headed towards the counter for his medicine, then to return to his room for some proper rest.
NOTICE: I am currently mostly inactive til August. As such, guild activities are temporarily halted (watch out for major revamps, changes and organizations when I'm back in full force). Any activity with Eri will be rather slow as well, but I am slowly readjusting back to "Mizahar life", so to speak, so do PM me if we have a thread that I left hanging and we'll talk.

"You must be one hardcore scholar, Eri." (Laszlo)
First winner of the prestigious Mirage's No Kill Medal.
Eridanus
It's Peanut Butter Jelly Time!

Words: 1312082
Joined roleplay: October 24th, 2011, 2:03 am
Race: Ethaefal
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 8
Featured Character (1) Overlored (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) 2012 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)
2011 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1) 2011 Top NaNo Word Count (1)

Postby Paragon on April 26th, 2012, 6:30 pm

Adventurer's Loot

Eridanus's Loot :
Eridanus

Skill XP Reward
Seduction +1
Tracking +1
Unarmed Combat +3
Boxing +1
Shielding +3
Flux +4
Acrobatics +1
Intelligence +1
Observation +1
Intimidation +1

Lore: Ethaefal Charm, Protecting the Innocent, The Infirmary, The Kelp Bar, Over Exertion

Items or Consequences: A month of rest ^^

Nira'lia's Loot :
Nira'lia

Skill XP Reward
Medicine +3
Brawling +2
Unarmed Combat +1
Observation +2
Leadership +2
Rhetoric +1
Bodybuilding +1
Herbalism +1

Lore: Stitching Wounds, Bedside Manner, Using Objects in Combat, Eridanus (Ethaefal), Joy of the Ukalas, The Infirmary

Items or Consequences: Nil. If you were wondering, the leadership is for kind of rallying in the fight.

A lovely thread, from two brilliant writers. I hope you guys do more threads together - Eridanus and Nira'lia seem to bounce off one another really well! - if you have ANY questions or concerns about this grading, don't hesitate to PM me.
Paragon
The Gordian Knot

Words: 448583
Joined roleplay: December 1st, 2011, 8:55 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 4
Featured Contributor (1) Donor (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) Extreme Scrapbooker (1)

Previous