Master (Eorar)

Sylkra looked for what could be her master.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Center of scholarly knowledge and shipwrighting, Zeltiva is a port city unlike any other in Mizahar. [Lore]

Master (Eorar)

Postby Sylkra on April 16th, 2012, 8:56 pm

OOCI am so sorry for the small post I am off to bed soon!

Sylkra was full of tears, about to let them spil until Eorar explained what the end of the world really meant. Oh, it was a building? She couldn't help but smile when Eorar burst out laughing. She was still a little shaken though.

"Oh, don't be sorry. I'm not as familiar with cities as you." she reassured him.

She followed him up to the end of the world.
"If you want to live your life in a creative way, as an artist, you have to not look back too much. You have to be willing to take whatever you've done and whoever you were and throw them away."

~Steve Jobs

Sylkra
The Ranger Wolf

Words: 65240
Joined roleplay: April 4th, 2012, 10:33 pm
Blog: View Blog (4)
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Master (Eorar)

Postby Warden Thrice on May 7th, 2012, 6:44 pm

“It is no problem,” he assured with a smile. “I was very new here a few seasons ago. I didn’t even knowing ships were hollow.”

He stopped at the crest of the hill.

“There,” he said, gesturing, “is World’s End Grotto. It isn’t being much, but it is being clean and people are nice. I think.”
Warden Thrice
Player

Words: 85661
Joined roleplay: October 3rd, 2011, 3:56 am
Race: Charoda
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Previous