[PC Plotnotes] Erudite

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This forum is an OOC forum for PCS and Organizations to work out plans in hardcopy. Each PC or Organization gets a single thread where their players can help work out plans for their PC. Quests, mini-sagas, and Trips can all be organized here as well working out timelines and points of travel and things PCs need to do along the way. Each PC however gets only one Plotnote for their individual PC. Groups get one as well. There is no limit on individuals posting saga or trip plotnote threads. Please denote [PC Plotnotes] or [Group Plotnotes] or [Quest/Trip/Saga Plotnotes] when titling your threads.

[PC Plotnotes] Erudite

Postby Erudite on May 14th, 2012, 3:27 pm

PERMANENT [+] Inquisitive [-] Obscure
SITUATIONAL (+) Sentimental (-) Obstinate

[+] Inquisitive
Even the most mediocre things seem to pique Erudite's interests. She finds intrigue and excitement in almost everything, and constantly hungers for knowledge and discovery. This often fuels her unending curiosity, which in turn causes her to go out of her way to figure things out and analyze them by asking questions, conducting experiments, and studying books. She prefers to study and learn out of all things, as these are usually the keys to having a broader understanding of life. Even the little things, however, attract her curious mind; there is no end to her hunger for knowledge. She wants to know, not only because it benefits her, but also for the sake of knowing.

[-] Obscure
Only one side of Erudite is revealed to those around her and to those who know her. The other side, is perpetually shrouded in a shadow of mystery. She prefers to keep to herself and refrain from talking about her feelings, her history, or anything incredibly personal. When confronted, she will often remain stoic and unassuming, despite the fact that there is much going on inside her head on the matter. She prefers to remain secretive, privy, and mysterious, in order for people to have more difficulty in understanding her completely. The most complicated puzzles are the most rewarding ones, after all.

(+) Sentimental

(-) Obstinate

Last edited by Erudite on May 19th, 2012, 11:58 am, edited 16 times in total.

In Erudite we trust.
Personal Journal ~ Medical Journal

ANNOUNCEMENT: School is starting on June 13, and every single day after that, I will occasionally be busy and disappear for a few days. I am also currently applying for colleges abroad, and reviewing for upcoming entrance exams, so I'll be preoccupied over that, as well. Sorry!
Erudite
The girl with the world in her eyes.

Words: 92943
Joined roleplay: April 13th, 2012, 5:34 am
Race: Konti
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal

[PC Plotnotes] Erudite

Postby Erudite on May 14th, 2012, 4:47 pm

"We Dare to Risk."

OUR PURPOSE
Here at the VIGOR Institution, your health is our number-one concern; we strive to improve the welfare of the society through intensive research and experimentation, primarily on the concepts of medicine and herbalism. We seek to rectify any and all false presumptions regarding the many fields of medicine, to discover more of the secrets hidden beneath our prior discoveries, as well as to optimize our methods in utilizing what we already know. In order to achieve these things, we must, first and foremost, be daring. We dare to risk, in order to learn.

LEADER
Erudite

ACTIVE MEMBERS
Caelum
Hadrian
Sahashkalila
Wrenmae

In Erudite we trust.
Personal Journal ~ Medical Journal

ANNOUNCEMENT: School is starting on June 13, and every single day after that, I will occasionally be busy and disappear for a few days. I am also currently applying for colleges abroad, and reviewing for upcoming entrance exams, so I'll be preoccupied over that, as well. Sorry!
Erudite
The girl with the world in her eyes.

Words: 92943
Joined roleplay: April 13th, 2012, 5:34 am
Race: Konti
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal