[The Sunken Conundrum] The workings of the inner mind

Drakath, the first meeting.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Considered one of the most mysterious cities in Mizahar, Alvadas is called The City of Illusions. It is the home of Ionu and the notorious Inverted. This city sits on one of the main crossroads through The Region of Kalea.

Postby Vulpeculae on March 28th, 2012, 8:24 am

Vulpeculae had expected Drakath to just shake his hand, an agreement to being placed under hypnosis, and then the two would be off. And now here he was, holding hands with the younger male, as they walked down the streets. The was an unfamiliar warmth in his cheeks, but he quickly brushed it off as just never having been close to people. His free hand went into his pack, taking hold of the key. He'd have no idea how to even find his home if it wasn't for the little magnet. The key pulled him in the direction of home as the younger male prattled on. My, the boy could talk. Did he even stop for breath? "Thank you for agreeing to do this for me." He interjected when he was given the moment. "You'll have to tell me about these talents of yours. Once we're at home, of course." Vulpe was content not to say another word then, unless he was asked a direct question by Drakath. Ionu seemed to be kind that day, as his home wasn't very far from where he had been. He opened to door, ushering Drakath inside, before shutting it quickly. "Well, make yourself at home." He offered, taking off his coat. It was tossed unceremoniously onto his desk, bringing the chair over for Drakath to sit.
Vulpeculae
Player

Words: 10206
Joined roleplay: March 25th, 2012, 9:36 pm
Race: Ethaefal
Character sheet

Postby Fallacy on May 29th, 2012, 12:54 pm

XP Award!

Name:Vulpeculae
XP Award:
  • Persuasion- 2
  • Hypnotism- 1
Lore:
  • The Sunken Conundrum
  • ''Kids'' say the Darnest Things
  • Questioning obscures objectives
  • Securing Trust
Notes:

Vulpe is quite the sly dog there. Manipulating, toying, playing... Im sure he will turn into quite the good hypnotist. Too bad this thread was never finished. It was quite fun to read the rather awkward interactions.

Oh, and feel free to pick and choose what lore you add. I was grasping for straws, as the thread never picked up to a decent pace. If you find some useful and others not so much I will not be offended if they are not added to the CS.

Any questions or concerns about the rewards gained please send a PM :)

12 hour shifts have started, and Im working 6-7 days a week mandatory overtime. My replies will be slow until I can adjust to this new groove.
Fallacy
I think you're crazy just like me.

Words: 493223
Joined roleplay: June 23rd, 2011, 7:58 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 2
Featured Contributor (1) Donor (1)

Previous